剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
Audrey, I'm done.
是你同谋论的一条线索
It's a lead in your accomplice theory.
我说了 我不在乎
I told you, I don't care.
再不调查谋杀了
No more murder stuff.
好吧 你说得对 对不起
Okay. You're right. I'm sorry.
-你是为这个来的吗 -不是的
- Is that why you're here? - No, actually.
我也经历过这一切 瑞秋死的时候
I went through this too, with Rachel.
如果你想谈谈
If you want to talk...
佐伊懂我
Zoe spoke my language.
她说太平间很棒
Told me the Morgue was amazing.
说我可以把令人毛骨悚然的东西变得美丽
That I could make the morbid beautiful.
怎么 你朋友不喜欢我的礼物吗
她很会甩[砍]人
但她得小心了
我下手更深
我想做最后一♥期♥播客
I think I'm gonna do one final podcast.
向佐伊致敬 跟她道别
A tribute to Zoe, to say good-bye.
那你忙吧
I'll let you get to it.
"她很会甩[砍]人
"She's good at cutting people off.
但她得小心了 我下手更深"
She better watch out. I cut deeper."
他什么意思
Wh-what's he saying?
你怎么甩人了
How have you cut anyone off?
天呐 这...
Oh, my god, this...
这可能是伊莱干的
Oh, my god, this could be Eli.
嘉年华的事之后他给我发了好多短♥信♥
He sent me a bunch of texts after what happened at the carnival.
我不知道该说什么 就没回
I didn't respond because I had no idea what to say.
他是觉得你把他甩了吗
Could he think you're maybe cutting him off?
-可能吧 -我去解决他
- Yeah, maybe. - I gotta take care this.
-基兰 等等 -我得去质问他 艾玛
- Hey, Kieran! Kieran, stop! - I have to confront him, Emma.
-这得停下了 -她说得对 你不能去
- This has to stop. - No, seriously, she's right! Don't go!
我要砸烂他的脑袋
I'm gonna bash his head in.
如果伊莱真是幕后主使
If Eli is the one who's actually behind all this
你去找他的话 谁知道他会做出什么来
and you go and confront him, who knows what he's gonna do?
好吗 求你 为了我 别去
Okay? Please. Hey. For me, don't do it.
好吧 你说得对
Okay. No, you're right.
我们怎么办
So, what are we gonna do?
他给了一万五让我们离镇
He's paying us $15,000 to get out of town.
为什么总发生这种事
Why does this always happen?
你犯了个错误 毁掉了一切
You make some dumb mistake and ruin everything.
错误 才不是 这是发财
Mistake? No, this is payday.
我毁你什么了
And what have I ruined for you?
我在这儿还有事的
I have things here, okay?
我不想抛开的事
Things that I don't want to run away from.
你是指你表哥的女朋友吗
And by "things," you mean your cousin's girlfriend?
你还不明白吗 如果我们留下
Don't you understand that if we stay,
他们可能会发现一切
we risk them finding out everything about us?
不 我们必须走
Yeah, no, we gotta go.
不行
No, we don't! Okay?
我没说可以 我们就哪都不去
We're not going anywhere until I say so.
-镇长呢 -去他的
- What about the mayor? - Screw the mayor.
我去解决他
I'll get rid of that.
我是布鲁克
Hey, it's Brooke.
如果非得就留语♥音♥信息
Leave a message if you have to,
但我更希望你发短♥信♥
but I'd really rather you text.
布鲁克 亲爱的 我好担心
Brooke, honey, I'm worried.
我知道你在生气
I know you're angry,
但你该回家了 这里才安全
but it is time to come home, where it's safe.
亲爱的
Honey, I--
布鲁克 是你吗
Brooke, is that you?
布鲁克 声音小点
Brooke! Turn that down!
布鲁克
Brooke?
布鲁克
Brooke?
你死定了
我知道你记不清楚了
I know you're having a hard time remembering things,
但我们针对孤儿院的调查
but our investigation into the incident at the children's home
发现你和佩帕·肖曾都在那里待过
revealed that you and Piper Shaw were residents.
是这样吗
Is that right?
是的
Well, yes,
我在济慈修女孤儿院待过一小段时间
I was at Blessed Sisters for a very short while.
-你和佩帕关系好吗 -不
- But you and Piper were close? - No.
我都不太认识她 她比我小多了
I barely knew her. Piper was a lot younger than me.
你俩同时在孤儿院的时间有多久
Well, how long were you both in the home?
可能三四个月吧
Three or four months, if that.
你们是一个屋檐下的孩子
You were kids under the same roof.
你们肯定一起玩过吧
I'm sure you played together.
那地方来来去去的孩子很多 治安官
A lot of kids passed through that place, sheriff.
如果佩帕和我一起做过什么
If Piper and I ever did anything together,
我也不记得了
I don't remember it.
老实说 我跟她有所关联这种事
And, honestly, the fact that I have any connection to her
我也不想在镇上大肆宣扬
is not something I'm eager to admit to this town.
也不告诉那些未经允许被你录音的学生吗
Or to the other students that you taped without permission?
我在对去年袭击的幸存者
I'm doing an informal case study
进行私下的研究
on the survivors of last year's attacks.
如果他们知道我跟佩帕有联♥系♥
If they knew I had any link to Piper,
肯定就不会对我敞开心扉了
they never would've talked to me.
你在研究过程中
Well, in your research...
是否发现有谁
is there anyone that you felt had
对佩帕有病态的执迷吗
an unhealthy obsession with Piper?
有吗
Anyone at all?
你儿子很有才 治安官
Your son is very talented, sheriff,
观点很独特
with a unique perspective.
你是想委婉表达"有毛病"吗
Is that a nice way of saying "Disturbing"?
或许吧
Maybe.
但你知道其中根源 对吧
But you know what it stems from, don't you?
他是想理解你
He's trying to understand you.
他想理解我吗
He's trying to understand me?
他最初对死亡的痴迷
His early fascination with death started
是从他偷看你的案卷开始的
when he snuck into one of your files.
他看到了犯罪现场照片
He saw a crime scene photo,
一个头部中枪的黑帮分子
A dead gang member shot in the head.
斯泰沃说那是他第一次猛然意识到
Stavo said it was the first time he was really struck
你每天接触的都是什么
with the reality of what you live with day in and day out.
他没跟我说...
Well, he didn't say anything to me--
斯泰沃不会说
Stavo doesn't talk about it.
他画
He draws it.
但是 如果你真想知道
But, if you really want to know
谁最痴迷佩帕
who has the largest obsession with Piper...
我得说是艾玛·杜瓦
I would have to say it's Emma Duval.
她本就有幻象 时常爆怒
She was already dealing with hallucinations, fits of rage,
反复做暴♥力♥的噩梦
violent, recurring nightmares.
很难说这新一轮的暴♥力♥
There's no telling how this new round of violence
对她会有怎样的影响
could be impacting her.
爸爸
我很抱歉 拜托回家吧
删除
回家不等于你非得原谅他
Coming home doesn't mean you have to forgive him.
我其实从未如此
I never do... Really.
你也要回家吧 我们说好的
You're going home too, right? That's the agreement.
我没事的
I'll be fine.
这不算是回答我的问题
That's not an answer to my question.
无视你♥爸♥爸没好处的
It doesn't help to ignore your dad.
我回家 我保证
I'm going home. I promise.
因为佐伊·沃恩
Because, Zoe Vaughn...
你很特别
you were special...
尤其是对我而言
Especially to me,
你格外地特别
especially... special.
这好糟糕啊
This is especially horrible.
是啊
Yeah, it is.
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
听说你挺惨的
Heard you were screwed up.
我没想到你这人会来探病
I guess I didn't think of you as the hospital visit type.
别激动 我没带花
Don't be mad. I didn't bring flowers.
你在忙什么呢
So, what are you working on?
道别播客
Just a farewell podcast.
我毕生心血的巅峰
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表