剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
where you want to go?
我可不喜欢这样
That's not really my style.
你不喜欢 是吗
It's not your style, huh?
我以为我们关系的基础就是
I thought the basis of our entire relationship was,
我让你去哪 你就去哪
I tell you where to go, and you go there.
你是在邀请我去纽约吗
Is that an invitation to New York?
别考虑我
Take me out of the equation,
你还会愿意去纽约吗
would you still want to go to New York?
你不希望我去
You don't want me there.
我懂了
Got it.
我不是那个意思 古斯泰沃
That's not what I said, Gustavo.
离开莱克伍德 史上最棒的点子
Getting out of Lakewood-- best idea ever.
跟基兰被人
Right up there with Kieran
从这世上抹去几乎可以相提并论
getting wiped off the face of the planet.
我们就该跟记者这么说
That's what we should have told those reporters.
你感觉还好吗 基兰的事
How are you doing with Kieran and it all?
我没事 就是
I'm fine, I just--I--
我们能不能不谈基兰
Can we not talk about Kieran?
不是他 我们是在谈你
Not him. We're talking about you.
嗯 我知道
Yeah. I know.
我就是受够了做艾玛·杜瓦
I'm just sick of being Emma Duval,
杀人犯的女朋友
girlfriend of the killer.
艾玛·杜瓦 杀人犯的女友不在这儿
Emma Duval, girlfriend of the killer isn't here.
在这儿的是艾玛
Emma is.
商店 文身
艾玛想喝咖啡
And Emma wants coffee.
我想文身
I think I want a tattoo.
安娜·霍布斯的面具 霍布斯杀人凶器
我们能摸摸吗
Can we touch it?
当然
Sure. Yeah.
你当然可以摸
Yeah, you can touch it.
那可是安娜·霍布斯犯下历史性大屠♥杀♥
It's only the actual mask that Anna Hobbs wore the night
那晚戴的面具
of her historic murder spree,
我把它放在玻璃柜里就是为好玩
and we put it under glass just for fun.
他好像在说反话
I think he's being sarcastic.
玻璃柜里的东西都不可以摸
Nothing in that case is touchable.
我们是历史协会 不是宠物动物园
We're a historical society; we're not a petting zoo.
你觉得呢 斯泰沃
What do you think, Stavo?
新证据
Brand new evidence?
安娜时代的警官日记
Constable's journal from back in Anna's day.
这个警官有另一种理论
This constable's got a totally different theory.
他认为韦顿不是在卧室里被杀的
He doesn't think Whitten was killed in his bedroom.
那是在哪 不确定
So where was he killed? Not sure.
但日记里写到 雷吉纳德的尸体似乎是
But the journal says Reginald's body seemed like it was staged
被杀后才被摆在卧室里的
in the master bedroom after he was murdered.
但是 那晚暴风骤雨
But it was a stormy night,
而屋里找不到雨水的痕迹
and there was no evidence of rainwater in the house.
或许她在房♥子另一侧杀了他
Maybe she killed him in a different part of the house
然后移尸
and moved him.
是啊 但如果她在看守人小屋里杀了父母
Yeah, but if she killed her family in the caretaker's cottage,
该带水进屋里的
she would have tracked water in the house.
听上去有畅销书的潜质
Sounds like a best-seller to me.
诺亚 你觉得呢
Noah, what do you think?
听上去像普通的屠♥杀♥ 只是加了雨水
It sounds like a garden-variety murder spree with rainwater.
安娜·霍布斯才不普通
Anna Hobbs is not garden-variety.
这就是她吗 她很漂亮
This is Anna Hobbs? She was beautiful.
相貌漂亮 里面就抱歉了
On the outside. On the inside, ouch.
整个小镇都知道她在学校发狂
The entire town knew about her hysterical episodes at school,
在家暴♥力♥狂怒的发作
about her violent fits of rage at home.
来 看看她妈妈
Here, take a look at her mom...
莉莉
Lily.
多年来
Sombered by years of
她想用爱治好安娜 而变得忧郁
trying to heal Anna's madness with her love.
各位 这根本没什么意思
You guys, there's nothing here.
可能警方取证方面还有点意思
There's some mildly interesting police forensics,
再就是一个被
and then there's a pretty girl
旁人变成了鬼故事的漂亮姑娘
that people decided to turn into a ghost story.
这个鬼故事你可以好好写一番
A ghost story that you could write the hell out of.
我不讲鬼故事
I don't tell ghost stories.
我讲真实的故事
I tell real stories.
我觉得犯罪现场令人兴奋
Well, I find crime scenes exciting.
我们怎么进凶宅
How do we get into this murder house?
房♥主从来不在
The owners are never there.
去找看守人 比利吧
Talk to the caretaker, Billie.
-去见比利吧 -好吧
- Let's go see Billie. - Well, great.
我不想要太大
Okay, so I don't want anything too big
或太小的东西
or too small.
不要花
Oof, no flowers.
看啊
I mean, look at that.
不管你文了什么 都能把麦琪惹跳脚
Well, whatever you do get, Maggie will be pissed.
是啊
Yes, true.
你有什么提议给她吗
Do you have any suggestions for the lady?
我不知道
I don't know.
那个还不算很糟
That one's not terrible, I guess.
-是啊 海豚 -那这个呢
- Yeah, dolphin. - Okay, how about this one?
骷髅棋标识
Skull and crossbones.
你是以为我12岁 还是海盗
Okay, so you either think I'm 12 or a pirate?
要是我 大概会选
If it was me, I'd probably go with...
这个
that one.
及时行乐
Carpe diem. Seize the day.
这还挺酷的
Oh, that's kind of cool.
是啊 好吧
Yeah. Okay.
不看了
Done with that.
改日再决定吧
That's a decision for another day.
-可以走了吗 -嗯
- You ready to go? - Yeah.
-去吧 -不要 好吧
- Go. - No--ugh, fine.
我
I, uh--
我这里貌似有你的东西
I think I have something that belongs to you.
是哦
Yup.
用糕点是没法抓鲷鱼
It's hard to catch snapper with pastries.
是啊
Yes.
-谢谢 -太好了
- Thanks. - Awesome.
-我是亚历克斯 -我是艾玛
- I'm Alex. - I'm Emma.
文身的事你想好了吗
So you make any decisions on that tattoo?
还没呢
Uh, no, actually. Not yet.
那是永久性的
I mean, it's permanent, so--
不是要"及时行乐"吗
What happened to "seize the day"?
现在还早
Still early.
他可能比文身好玩多了
Oh, he could be way more fun than a tattoo.
天呐 够了
Oh, my God, stop.
看牌子 我们关门了
Read the sign. We're closed.
谁啊
Hello?
搞什么
Man, the heck...
这注意太棒了
Oh, this was such a good idea.
幸好我们来了
I'm so glad that we came here.
是啊 太悠然了
I know. It's delightful.
奥德丽 别发短♥信♥ 跟朋友说话
Audrey, less text-y, more friend time.
是啊 对不起
You're right. I'm sorry.
吉娜一直不回我电♥话♥和短♥信♥
Gina hasn't answered any of my calls or any of my texts,
她总回我短♥信♥的
and she always texts me back.
放松 吉娜迷恋死你了
Relax. Gina's obsessed with you.
而且 她不是
And isn't she working, like,
周末要一直在影院工作吗
every shift at the movie theater this weekend?
她忙着呢
I mean, she's busy.
或许她是发现
Or, you know, she's just figuring out
离了我她会更开心
she has more fun without me.
你真是恋爱新手
You're so new to this relationship thing.
相信我
Trust me.
距离产生美
Distance makes the heart grow fonder,
至少我希望如此
at least I hope so.
我刚告诉斯泰沃
I kind of just told Stavo
为我搬去纽约之前要三思
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表