剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
真的挺残忍♥的
It was pretty brutal.
说真的 伊莱体型才只有基兰的一半
Seriously. And Eli's, like, half Kieran's size.
我知道 但他跟伊莱之间有些矛盾
I know, okay? But he and Eli have issues.
再说 伊莱也不是圣人
Also, Eli's not an angel.
也是他挑起打架的
He's the one who started that fight.
有件事我本来该保密的 但...
Okay, I'm not supposed to tell anybody this, but...
治安官告诉我
the sheriff told me that
伊莱身上还有限制令
Eli has a restraining order against him.
显然他在亚特兰大闯入了某个女孩的卧房♥
Apparently, he broke into some girl's bedroom in Atlanta.
这太夸张了
That's completely insane.
其实呢 有件事我必须告诉你
Okay, look, there's something I really need to tell you,
但我们得先找个隐密点的地方
but, we should definitely get some place more private first.
-好吧 -走吧
- Okay. - Let's go.
之前我怕吓着你所以没说
Look, I didn't want to freak you out earlier,
但是 昨晚
but, last night,
有人趁我睡觉时偷溜进我房♥间
someone snuck into my room while I was sleeping.
-什么 -我早上起床
- Wait, what? - I woke up this morning,
发现有恶心的留言
and there were creepy messages
写在我的镜子和天花板上
written on my mirror and my ceiling.
天啊 写了些什么
Oh, my God. What did they say?
就那些变♥态♥的蠢话 比如"我盯着你呢"
Dumb, creepy message stuff, like "I'm watching you."
不重要 现在重点是伊莱...
It doesn't matter. Now all this stuff about Eli...
你认为会是他干的吗
Do you think he could be doing this?
会不会一切都是他在搞鬼
Could he be doing all of this?
我不...
I...
我是说 确实有人溜进我家
I mean, someone snuck into my house
发那些邮件给我爸
to send those emails to my dad.
而我们现在知道这是伊莱会干的事
And now that we know this is the sort of thing Eli does,
你得考虑 他会不会就是
you have to wonder if he could be the one
偷溜进我们房♥间的那个人
who keeps sneaking into our rooms.
我的天
Oh, my God.
最后 我想我们都能认同
So, in the end, I guess you could say
小城镇是孕育大梦想的好地方
that small towns are a great place to launch big futures.
这就是为什么我热爱莱克伍德 谢谢各位
And that is why I love Lakewood. Thank you.
刚刚来自佐伊·沃恩
And that was Zoe Vaughn.
谢谢你 佐伊
Thank you, Zoe!
我的天 真是太成功了
Oh, my God! That was such a kick!
我好开心 就知道你没问题
Oh, I'm so glad. I knew you could do it.
哦不 我简直惨不忍♥睹
Oh, no. I look like roadkill.
你很美 把这个理一下就好
You look fine. Let me just fix this.
-干了 -请热烈欢迎布鲁克·马多克斯
- Empty. - Please give a warm welcome for Brooke Maddox.
是我呀
That's me!
你确定你这样能上台吗
Are you sure you're okay to go out there?
-当然 -你确定吗
- Totally! - You're sure?
佐伊 有些话我必须要说
Zo, I have things that I need to say.
现在不说 以后没机会了
If I don't say them now, I'll never say them.
莱克伍德嘉年华
我准备了一份演讲稿
I, I had a speech prepared
是和我爸爸一起写的
that I, I worked on with my dad.
嗨 老爸
Hi, Daddy!
但是 我想我就临场发挥吧
But, I think I'm just gonna wing it.
看看我们 举办着嘉年华
Look at us... having a carnival...
-发表演说 -她喝醉了吗
- making speeches... - Is she drunk?
要么喝醉了 要么她最近
Either that, or she's recently
-脑袋有受创 -她醉了
- suffered a blow to the head. - She's drunk.
我只想要说一点真话
I just wanted to get real for a second.
有些人♥大♥概知道
Some of you probably know I was...
今晚我本来是
supposed to be here tonight
要和我男友杰克·菲茨杰拉德一起在这儿
with my boyfriend, Jake Fitzgerald.
但你们应该都知道发生了什么事吧
But I guess we all know what happened with that, right?
我...
I...
我好想念他
I miss him so much.
但是...
But...
杰克很有幽默感的
I mean, Jake had a great sense of humor.
这一切都很合情合理
This all just feels so appropriate,
因为这嘉年华就是个笑话
'cause this carnival's a joke!
恭喜你 莱克伍德
Congratulations, Lakewood.
庆祝一百周年来的自欺欺人
Happy one hundred years of lying to yourself!
莱克伍德受诅咒了
Lakewood is cursed.
这个镇会害死人
People die in this town.
一直不停在死人
All the time.
但我们却一副无事发生的样子 我差点死掉
And we act like nothing happened. I almost died.
-非常感谢 -我还没说完呢
- And thank you very much-- - No! I'm not done.
你知道我看到了什么吗
And you know what I saw?
什么也没有
Nothing!
没有白光
No white light.
只有无边的黑暗
Just big, black, empty nothing.
现在杰克就在那里
And that's where Jake is right now!
不在这里 他本该在这里的 在我身边
Instead of up here, with me, where he belonged.
除非我们醒悟
Unless we wake up
别再假装这里不是凶杀镇
and stop acting like this isn't Murderville,
否则我们都会跟杰克一个下场
we're all gonna end up like Jake.
而且那是我们活该
And we'll deserve it.
但他不该这么死
But he didn't.
-接下来有请 -我们得去陪她
- Let's hear it for... - We should go get her.
我们走
Yeah, let's go.
这是烧伤死者的初级尸检报告
Here's a preliminary report on the burn victims.
两人均为男性 20到30岁之间
Both adult males, 20 to 30 years old.
根据腐烂程度判断
Given the relative states of decomposition,
我认为第一名死者是在火灾发生前
I'd say the first victim died hours,
数小时甚至数天死亡的
maybe days before the fire.
死因是 颈部刺伤
Cause of death: stab wound to the neck.
另一个呢
And the other one?
我们确认了他的身份
We got a positive ID on him.
赛斯·布兰森 他的指纹在系统里
Seth Branson. His prints were in the system.
我匹配到了他的左手食指指纹
I got a match off his left index finger,
这十分幸运 因为他的右手
which was fortunate because his right hand
从手腕处被切断了
was severed at the wrist.
还有吗
Anything else?
没有了 有新发现我会及时汇报
No, that's it. I'll keep you posted.
天哪 我刚刚干了什么
Oh my God, what did I just do?
-不知道 但好像很帅的样子 -好像
- I don't know, but it was kind of awesome. - Kind of?
小镇在该办葬礼的时候办选美大赛
You just read the entire town the riot act
你给他们大闹了一场
for having a beauty pageant instead of a funeral.
干得漂亮 布鲁克·马多克斯
Nicely done, Brooke Maddox.
天哪 布鲁克 把这个喝了
Oh, my God, Brooke. Drink this.
你怎么醉成这样了
How did you get so drunk?
我给了她一点酒 没想到
I gave her a shot and I didn't really--
是我自己喝醉的 谢谢
Hey, I got myself drunk. Thank you.
布鲁克 宝贝 你怎么搞的
Brooke! Honey, what were you thinking?
我能怎么说呢 爸爸 我说的是实话
What can I say, Dad? It was the truth.
杰克肯定会喜欢我的演讲
Jake would have liked that speech.
宝贝 宝贝 来
Oh, honey... Honey... Come on.
我带你回家
Let's get you home.
基兰
想跟你谈谈 摩天轮旁边见
等等 你带了酒
Wait, you brought alcohol?
为了放松情绪的
It was for my nerves.
你有什么好紧张的
You've had nothing to be nervous about.
你的演讲很棒
That speech was amazing.
好的 那我们
Okay, so we'll--
公园三十分钟后将关闭
The park will be closing in 30 minutes.
请尽快离开
Please find the closest exit.
谢谢光临莱克伍德嘉年华
Thank you for coming to the Lakewood Days Carnival.
基兰
-明天见 -你在哪呢
- See you tomorrow! - Hey! Uh, where are you?
我很喜欢你朋友的演讲
I liked your friend's speech.
真是一针见血啊
A real knife to the gut.
基兰呢 他在哪
Where's Kieran? Where...
基兰在哪 你把他怎么了
Where's Kieran? What did you do to him?
他很爱你 艾玛
He loves you, Emma.
这一点就足够让他受伤了
That's enough to get him hurt, isn't it?
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表