剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
《惊声尖叫》前情提要
Previously on Scream...
你真的认为我在跟踪你吗
Do you, like, actually think that I'm stalking you?
我不信任你
I don't trust you.
替我找到杰克·菲茨杰拉德
I need your help tracking down Jake Fitzgerald.
那小子坑了我
The kid screwed me over.
如果他们认为凶手就在我们之间呢
What if they think one of us is the killer?
斯泰沃简直额头上大写"神经病"三个字
Stavo basically has "Crazy psychopath" tattooed on his forehead,
我能视而不见吗
and I'm supposed to just ignore it?
你是我这世上最喜欢的人 但你现在举止怪异
You're my favorite person in the world, but you're acting weird.
还给我
Hey, give that back!
这就是他画的东西
This is what he's drawing!
天啊 你这个变♥态♥
God, you sicko!
不是你们想的这样
It's not what you think!
别担心 搭档
我替你处理好了
距发现杰克·菲茨杰拉德的尸体已过去一天
It's been one day since Jake Fitzgerald's body was found,
人们开始思考他如何死亡的可怕现实
and the grizzly reality of how he died is settling in.
这样的悲痛很有趣
That sort of grief is a tricky thing.
你不知该有何感受
You don't know what to feel.
你该觉得愤怒吗 你该觉得害怕吗
Should you be furious? Should you be frightened?
你该觉得悲伤吗
Should you be sad?
这份心情能吞噬你 或压垮你
It can swallow you up or weigh you down
或点燃内心的怒火
or ignite a fire inside you.
当凶杀发生在身边
When murder hits this close to home...
会改变你看世界的方式
it makes you see the world in a new way.
看人的方式
People, too.
就连那些你信任的人 似乎也不一样了
Even the ones you trust start to look a little different.
因为如果人人都是疑犯
Because when everyone's a suspect,
就没有无辜之人
there is no innocence.
怕了吗 你该怕 你的朋友知道真♥相♥后会与你反♥目♥
主要嫌犯
未知号♥码
你想怎么样
What do you want?
你昨天没把我们相见的事告诉别人
You didn't tell anyone about our little meeting yesterday.
抱歉让你失望了
Sorry to disappoint you.
可怜可悲的艾玛
Poor, sad, awful Emma.
你无法相信任何人 包括自己
You can't trust anyone, not even yourself.
你错了
You're wrong about that.
你知道我是对的
You know I'm right.
我总是对的
I'm always right.
去死吧
Go to hell.
我已经进入了你的脑子 艾玛 你很清楚
I'm in your head, Emma, and you know it.
对不起 她还没起 如果是要事我可以叫醒她
I'm sorry, she's not up yet. I can wake her up if it's important.
不用了 我就是想跟她谈谈
No. No, it's okay. I just need to talk to her.
-能告诉她我来过吗 -当然
- Could you tell her I stopped by? - Sure.
她现在很难过
She's going through a hard time right now.
耐心点就好
Just be patient with her.
我会的
I will.
很好
That's good to know.
对不起 艾玛 我错了
I'm sorry, Emma. I made a mistake.
我不该不跟你说就告诉他手♥机♥的事
Telling him about the phone without talking to you...
不该那样
It was wrong.
那你为什么那么做
Then, why did you do it?
阿科斯塔在我储物柜找到了枪
When Acosta found the gun in my locker,
他说如果我不帮他 他就逮捕我
he said he'd arrest me if I didn't help him,
他要我给他内部信息
if I didn't give him an "in."
我就是内部信息吗
And I was that "In"?
你该告诉我的
You could have told me.
我一早上都在打给你 想告诉你
I've been calling all morning to tell you.
你不是唯一来过电♥话♥的人
You weren't the only one who called.
凶手又打来了
The killer called... Again.
什么叫 又打来了
What do you mean, he called again?
他今早 和封校时都打给我过
He called me this morning and at the lockdown.
就像在林子里时一样 他出现了
Just like in the woods, he was there,
隔着窗嘲弄我
taunting me through the window.
-你怎么没说出去 -我能跟谁说
- Why didn't you tell anyone? - Who was I gonna tell?
治安官吗 让他再问我是不是创伤后应激障碍
The sheriff so that he could ask me about my ptsd again?
杰克的尸体从天而降
Jake's body dropped from the ceiling,
而他只想问我的精神病史
and all he cared about was my mental health history,
这正是凶手的目的
which is exactly what the killer wants.
所以你就撒谎说你恐慌发作了
So, you made up the panic attack.
他在跟我过不去 这是我们的事
He's messing with me and it's personal.
我得搞清状况 搞清我能信任谁
I have to figure out what's going on and who I can trust.
真不敢相信这一切又开始了
I can't believe this is happening again.
真不敢相信杰克死了
I can't believe Jake is gone.
我也是
Neither can I.
主要嫌犯
诺亚 是我 开门
Hey, Noah. It's me. Open up.
等等 稍等
Uh, hold on. Just a second.
门是锁着的吗 真怪 抱歉
Was that locked? That's weird. Sorry.
什么事 怎么了
Uh, what's up? What's going on?
我有事要告诉你
I have something I need to tell you.
佩帕对我说的最后的话
The last thing that Piper said to me
是她还准备了一个惊喜
was that she had one more surprise.
我觉得这个惊喜刚杀了杰克
I think that surprise just killed Jake
而且现在在恐吓我们
and is now terrorizing all of us.
你是指佩帕的同谋
You mean Piper's accomplice.
是的 我知道 你一直在这么说
Yes. I know. You've been saying it all along,
但我现在愿意了解真♥相♥了
but, now, I'm ready to know the truth.
我需要看你的凶杀板
I need to see your board.
凶杀板 不行
The board? No, no, no!
正在建设呢 还没弄好
It's under construction. It's not ready.
你也没准备好 大家都没
You're not ready. Nobody's ready.
诺亚 我准备好了
Noah, I'm ready.
奥德丽 什么
Audrey? What?
你为什么会这么想
Why do you think that?
封校时奥德丽说了奇怪的话
Audrey said some strange things during the lockdown.
然后她像发疯一样想私下对付斯泰沃
And then, she went all Frankenstein lynch mob on Stavo,
而且她...
and-and she-- she just...
她最近脾气差得很
You know, her temper's been off the charts lately.
就这样吗 你就这点凭据
That's it? That's-- that's all that you have?
-我就是有种感觉 -感觉
- It's just a feeling I have. - A feeling?
不会是奥德丽
It's not Audrey!
诺亚 凶手是蛊惑了你
Noah, the killer has gotten in your head, okay?
他希望把根本不存在的线索串联起来
He... He wants you to connect dots that don't even exist!
这是他玩的游戏
It is part of his game, okay?
他是想让你
He is trying to make it
无法信任任何人 任何事
so that you cannot trust anything or anyone.
这可能都是他的计划 是啊
It could all be a part of his plan. Yeah.
肯定是的
It has to be.
是布鲁克 我得走了
it's Brooke. It's Brooke. I have to go.
不是奥德丽
It's not Audrey,
除非你有真凭实据支持你的理论
so unless you have something real to back that up,
你得马上把她的照片取下来
you need to take down her picture right now.
康乃馨让人郁闷死
Carnations are depressing af.
你别把这事告诉我爸吧
How about you just don't tell my dad about that?
否则他会让我去看别的心理医生
He'll just want to send me to another shrink,
害得我想再杀一张床
and I'll just want to butcher another bed.
你怎么样
How are you holding up?
不怎么样
I'm not.
我知道杰克并不完美
I realize Jake was no angel,
但他也不该被赛斯那样对待
but he didn't deserve what Seth did to him.
布鲁克
Brooke...
我知道赛斯·布兰森不是好人
I know that Seth Branson is not a good guy,
但别那么对自己
but don't do that to yourself.
他执迷于我 而且不是好的那种执迷
He was obsessed with me. And not in the cool way.
更像是个吓人的跟踪狂
More, like, in the scary, stalker-y,
不愿跟人分享我的那种
"doesn't want to share me" kind of way.
杰克本想让我看清他
Jake tried to open my eyes to that,
却横尸在我脚下
and he wound up dead at my feet.
这都怪我
This is all my fault.
布鲁克 我知道你想要答案
Brooke, I know you want answers,
但别对布兰森钻牛角尖
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表