剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
to think twice about moving to New York with me.
我的确才刚谈恋爱 但你为什么要那么说
I'm new to relationships, but why would you say that?
我不能成为
I can't be responsible
斯泰沃迁移半个国家的原因
for Stavo moving across the country for me.
我都勉强能为自己负责
I'm barely responsible for myself.
你说得好像他是个孩子
You make it sound like he's a child
你还得照顾他
you're gonna have to babysit.
你呢 小艾
What about you, Em?
奥德丽说你遇见了一个要你
Audrey says you, uh, met a cookie thief
及时行乐的饼干贼
who wants you to seize his day.
他才不是那么说的
Oh, that is not what he said.
你似乎挺喜欢他
It looked like you were into him,
而他绝对是对你有兴趣
and he was definitely into you.
我知道他叫什么 他知道我叫什么
I know his first name. He knows my first name.
就这样了
That's really it, so--
约个炮不需要报姓氏
Well, hook-ups don't require last names.
好吧 这是不假
Okay, yes, that is definitely true,
其实 我现在更想做艾玛
and actually, I would rather be Emma these days
而不是艾玛·杜瓦
than Emma Duval anyways.
杜瓦扛了很多包袱
Duval has been carrying around a lot of baggage, I would say.
我们都经历了很多事
We've all been through a lot, but you know,
但我觉得谨慎和自毁还是有区别的
I think there's a fine line between caution and self-sabotage.
奥德丽 我不觉得吉娜在筑心墙
Audrey, I don't think Gina's building a wall.
我觉得你是
I think you are.
小艾 我觉得你该推倒心墙
And Em, I think you need to let your wall down.
好吧
Okay.
说到饼干贼
Well, speaking of cookie thieves...
上啊 快去
Go! Scram.
上吧
Go.
我没有跟踪你 我发誓
I'm not stalking you. I promise.
我没拿你的糕点 我发誓
I don't have your pastries. I swear.
只有一桶钓饵鱼
Just a pail of bait fish.
我正要去捕鲷鱼
I'm about to go out for some snapper.
是我的习惯
Kind of my ritual.
不错啊 你住岛上吗
Nice. Do you live on the island?
淡季才来 你呢
Only in the off-season. How about you?
我来玩的
I'm just visiting.
我朋友来做调研
My friends are here doing some research,
我就跟来了
and I decided to tag along.
-调研 -是的
- Research? - Yes.
关于一个女孩在一栋别♥墅♥里杀了一堆人
Something about a girl murdering everyone in a mansion.
我不清楚 你听说过吗
I don't know. You know anything about that?
很不幸 那是我家
Unfortunately, that's my house.
亚历克斯·韦顿
Alex Whitten.
是啊 但你喊我亚历克斯就行
Yup, but you can just call me Alex.
好 好啊
Yeah, yeah. Cool.
我要去抓这周的午饭了
So I'm gonna go catch my lunch for the week.
祝你好运
Good luck.
如果你想
You know, if you want,
我明天会在船上烤鱼
I'll be grilling here tomorrow at the boat.
你想可以过来
You can come by if you want.
好啊 听上去不错
Yeah. Yeah, sure. Sounds like fun.
再见
Bye!
好了 我们好好说
All right, we play our cards right,
这个比利或许会
this Billie guy might spill a few skeletons
透露点韦顿家的丑事
from the Whitten family closet too.
没错 真实故事背后的真实故事
That's right--the real story behind the real story.
诺亚 那多酷啊
Noah, how cool would that be?
看守人根本帮不上忙 他们都是脾气乖戾的老头
Caretakers aren't helpful. They are old and curmudgeon-y.
最好的情况 他会举着耙子把我们赶走
At the most, he'll try and force us off the property with a rake.
-有人吗 比利 -他可能耳背
- Hello? Billie? - He's probably hard of hearing.
-能帮你们吗 -希望可以
- Can I help you? - I hope so.
我们找比利 别♥墅♥看守人
We're looking for Billie, the estate's caretaker?
我就是
That'd be me.
跟你们想的不太一样
Not what you were expecting?
我以为会是《十三号♥星期五》的疯子拉尔夫
I was expecting crazy Ralph from "Friday the 13th,"
-是啊 真不一样 -我猜猜
- so nope, definitely not. - Let me guess.
你们为安娜·霍布斯的故事而来
You're here about the Anna Hobbs story?
抱歉 我们不请人参观凶宅
Sorry, we don't give tours of the murder house.
那问几个问题呢
Well, what about a few questions instead?
好啊
Sure.
说吧
Shoot.
她为什么那么做
Why'd she do it?
女人为什么做任何事
Why does a woman do anything?
因为她想
Because she wants to.
这真棒
Okay, yeah, that's awesome,
但她为什么想杀自己的家人
but why would she want to kill her own family?
而且为什么杀韦顿先生
And why kill Mr. Whitten?
真人都是有原因才会发作的
Real people don't snap without a real reason.
我还有很多工作
I've got a lot of work to do,
但我今晚或许可以给你们讲余下的故事
but I might be able to fill you boys in on the rest tonight.
真有趣
That is so funny.
我们今晚还打算请人过来呢
We were actually gonna have people over tonight
去我们房♥子后面的海滩玩
at the beach behind our house.
你真的该过来
You should totally come by.
兰埔金巷45号♥
45 Lampkin Lane.
好的
I'll do that.
就这么定了
Sounds like a plan.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
布鲁克会气坏的
Brooke is gonna be so pissed.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
斯泰沃在吗
Is Stavo around?
嗯 他就在火边
Yeah, he's right over there by the fire.
好啊 谢谢 古斯泰沃
Cool, thanks. Gustavo.
-你好吗 -挺好
- How's it going? - Good.
他可能会死的
He might die over there.
给亚历克斯·韦顿工作是什么感觉
So what's it like working for Alex Whitten?
挺好的 很放松
Oh, it's a pretty cool gig. Super relaxed.
亚历克斯来去无踪
Alex just comes and goes.
有时我都不知道他在不在镇上
Sometimes I don't even know if he's in town.
他现在绝对是在的
He's definitely here now.
艾玛明天要跟他吃晚饭
Emma's going to lunch with him tomorrow,
你绝对要去 他是个帅哥
and you're definitely going, 'cause he's a total catch.
难搞的帅哥
A difficult catch.
他很避世 漂泊不定
He's kind of reclusive-- hard to pin down.
你试过吗
Have you pinned him down?
我吃过他一两次的"鲷鱼"
Let's just say I've eaten his snapper once or twice,
但那都过去了
but that's in the past.
他是个好人
I mean, he's a great guy.
祖先被疯丫头杀死的好人
Great guy whose ancestors were murdered by a psychotic chick.
并没有证据证明她真是个疯子
There is no evidence proving that she was actually psychotic.
或许是多次重写的误传
Could that just be a product of too many re-writes?
要看是谁来重写了
Depends who's doing the rewrites.
根据岛上的传说
Well, according to official island legend,
安娜·霍布斯完全是个疯子
Anna Hobbs was completely nuts--
把她的老师按在煤油里
like, dousing her teacher in kerosene
企图把她点着的那种疯子
and trying to light her on fire nuts.
据说她曾企图在井里淹死一个韦顿家的孩子
They say she even tried to drown a Whitten child in a well.
大家都相信
I mean, people actually believed
她的疯狂是邪恶导致的
that her insanity was driven by pure evil.
一个万圣节之夜 一切达到高♥潮♥
And it all came to a head one Halloween night.
安娜·霍布斯的妈妈早知道她需要治疗
Anna Hobbs' mother knew she needed psychological help,
但她工资微薄 负担不起
but her meager salary wouldn't cover the bills.
传说 她跟雷吉纳德·韦顿有一腿
Rumor has it she was sleeping with Reginald Whitten
为了说服他
As a way of, you know, encouraging him
带安娜去大♥陆♥上的精神病治疗
to take Anna to a psychiatric facility on the mainland--
并支付一切费用
You know, pay for it all.
但他们不知道
But what neither of them knew was that
安娜知道了他们的计划
Anna knew all about their plan,
这让她崩溃了
and it sent her right over the edge.
她等到她家人都睡了
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表