剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
欢迎回家 艾玛
《惊声尖叫》前情提要
Previously on Scream...
欢迎回家 移魂女郎
Welcome home, girl interrupted.
我遭遇了些问题 我都解决了
I had some issues and I dealt with them.
我们都活了下来
We survived.
现在我们要相互帮助
And, now, we're here to help each other
想办法回归正轨
find a way to get back to normal.
天呐 这是恶作剧
Oh, my God! It was a prank!
未知号♥码
-喂 -派对怎么样
- Hello? - How was the party?
我喜欢折磨你
I like torturing you.
你做了那种事 活该
After what you did, you deserve it.
我觉得有人帮了佩帕
I think someone helped Piper,
亲爱的佩帕
而他们依然逍遥法外
and I think they're still out there.
他们都不配得到那些东西 一副理所应当的样子 我觉得我们可以合作 我们相互理解
看不出吗 这一切都是有关联的
Can't you see? It's all connected.
你的朋友 奥德丽
-你不能把我藏一辈子 -我本不必的
- You can't hide me forever. - I wouldn't have to
可你勒索了我爸爸
if you hadn't blackmailed my dad.
杰克有计划
You know what? Jake's got a plan!
员工与承包商入口
我会证明你错了
I'm gonna prove you wrong,
你♥爸♥会爱死我的
and your dad's gonna love me!
去死吧
Screw you!
-诺亚 这是什么 -这是一个养猪场
- Noah, what is this? - That's a pig farm.
应该是布兰登的哥哥 特洛伊·詹姆斯的
It belongs to Troy James, Brandon's brother.
-有人吗 -艾玛 我们该走了
- Hello? - Emma, let's get out of here.
你没事吧 我听到了尖叫声
Are you okay? I heard you scream.
里面住了人
Someone is living in there.
那人有我在学校的照片
They have pictures of me at school,
我小时候的照片
pictures of me as a kid.
有剪报
They have newspaper clippings.
-你说什么呢 -我的整个人生都在里面
- What are you talking about? - My entire life is in there!
我们得赶紧走了
We need to go now!
惊声尖叫 第二季 第二集
派克威路上的农场 你是说的那里吧
So, this farm on Pikeview Road, that's what you said, right?
是的 是特洛伊·詹姆斯的
Yeah, yeah. It belongs to Troy James.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
什么 什么叫你知道
What? What do you mean you know?
你以前去过 那时你还小
You've been there before, when you were very young.
我跟你讲过布兰登哥哥特洛伊的事
I told you about Troy, Brandon's brother?
是的
Yes, I know.
发生杀戮事件后
Well, after the killings,
詹姆斯一家总遭人骚扰
the Jameses were constantly harassed.
他们成了贱民
They were... They basically became outcasts.
于是他们就搬去了那里吗
So... So, they moved out there?
直到他们找到了别的地方居住
Until they could find another place to live,
不会被所有人敌视的地方
a place where they weren't hated by everyone.
我放不下他们
And I couldn't abandon them,
所以我常去看特洛伊他们一家
so I would go and visit Troy and his family,
你出生后还去看过他们
even after you were born.
-我记得那间农场 -什么
- I remember that farm. - What?
-那些猪 -你记得
- The pigs. - You remember that?
他们搬走时你还很小啊
You were so young when they moved.
妈妈
Mom...
你怎么能不告诉我
how could you not tell me about this?
我没觉得这有什么要紧的
I didn't think it mattered.
现在谁住在那里 那个人是谁
So, who's living out there now? That man?
我不知道
I don't know.
他为什么在墙上贴满我的照片
Why does he have all those pictures of me on the wall?
就我所知 特洛伊离开后没人住过那里了
As far I know, no one's lived there since Troy left.
但我们不用再躲躲藏藏的了
But we're not hiding from anything anymore.
我不希望你害怕
I don't want you to be afraid.
我们这就再过去
Let's go back there right now, you and I.
我们去一探究竟
We'll figure it out.
好了
Okay.
什么都没有
There's nothing.
这里什么都没有
There's nothing in here.
艾玛 你起来了吗
Emma, you up?
听着 我知道昨晚的事很奇怪 我...
Look, I know last night was confusing. I just...
东西都没了吗
So, everything was just gone?
就像他根本不存在
Like he'd never existed.
完全没道理 是吧
It makes no sense, right?
是啊 真奇怪 我们得告诉警♥察♥
Yeah. That's really weird. You need to report it to the cops.
嗯 让警♥察♥去一间荒地上的废弃农场
Yeah. So the cops can go to a crumbling old farmhouse
然后找不到任何东西吗
in the middle of nowhere and find nothing?
我会丢尽脸的 像个疯子傻子
I would look like a total idiot. Completely crazy.
我是疯了吗 我是看到幻觉了吗
Am I completely crazy? Am I seeing things?
我爸刚死的时候
When my dad first died,
这里的一切都会触动我
everything about this place set me off.
那肯定很艰难吧 一个人待在这里
That must have been really hard, being here by yourself.
很痛苦 有些早上
Intense. Some mornings,
我觉得我能听到他在隔壁房♥间里
I'd swear I could hear him in the other room.
这种怪感觉很正常
That's normal weirdness.
那不是
That's not...
跟看到不存在的东西不一样
That's not seeing things that aren't there.
我回来得太早了吗
Did I come home too soon?
我是不是该继续去治疗
Should I go back to treatment?
这才叫疯呢
Now, that sounds crazy.
你没事 艾玛
You're good, Em...
就该待在这里
right here.
鸡蛋三明治
Egg-wich?
抱歉 某人今天好紧张
Oh, sorry. Somebody's jumpy today.
就是累了 昨晚干得很晚
Tired, actually. I kinda worked the creeper shift last night.
这么早你不该这么兴奋的
Okay, look, it's way too early for you to be this keyed.
-说吧 -没什么
- Let it out. - Oh, no. No, it's nothing.
就是那个网络喷子
Just an intriguing new lead
我查到了新线索
on our favorite demented Internet troll.
-那个骚扰我的家伙吗 -佩帕的同谋
- AKA the person who's harassing me? - AKA Piper's accomplice.
-给我看 -好
- Show me. - Okay.
我对艾玛的采访评论量破了纪录
My interview with Emma netted a record number of comments.
看吧
Feast your eyes.
看什么 诺亚 这是什么
On what, Noah? What am I looking at?
艾迪·克鲁格 不单纯是个80年代
Commenter EddieKrueger? Not just your average fan
艾迪·克鲁格 佩帕有帮手 我能证明
杀人最多的杀人狂的普通粉丝
of one of the 80s' most prolific psychos,
还是月棕榈的夜班职员
but also a night clerk at the Crescent Palms.
线索还有待查证
I still have to confirm the lead,
但这个艾迪自称看到了佩帕的同谋
but this Eddie guy claims he actually saw Piper's accomplice.
看到过本人
Like, in the flesh.
简直太赞了
It's... It's amazing.
布鲁克 你昨晚也在
Brooke, you were there last night.
你不能证实艾玛看到了什么吗
Can't you back Emma up on what she saw?
我说不好那个跟踪狂剪报
Well, I can't speak to the presence of a stalker collage,
和消失的家具是否存在
or the vanishing furniture.
-那个占房♥的呢 -我并没看到什么
- Or the squatter? - I didn't really see anything.
布鲁克 怎么了 反正你想说的我都想过了
Brooke, what? It's nothing that I haven't already thought.
听着 你昨晚从房♥子里
Look, you were not making any sense
冲出来的时候说的话都莫名其妙 艾玛
when you came out of that house last night, Emma.
对不起 真的很怪 我很担心
I'm sorry. It was-- It was weird. I was worried.
-布鲁克 -没事
- Brooke-- - Hey, it's okay.
我们都得实话实说
We all have to be honest.
只有这样我们才能过这个坎
It's the only way we're gonna move past this thing.
你之前也看到过幻觉
It's just... you know, you've seen things before.
威尔 你♥爸♥爸
Will, your dad...
是啊 你觉得那是幻觉吗
Yeah. So, you think that this is a hallucination.
鉴于我们经历了
Well, given all of the insanity
那么多的可怕事情 这也合情合理 是吧
that we've been through, it's not so crazy. Right?
是啊 是吧
Yeah, I guess.
如果你今天看到杰克了 能提醒我一声吗
Hey, if you see Jake today, will you warn me,
我好躲着他 让他难受
so I can avoid him and make him suffer?
好
Yeah.
好啊 莱克伍德六人
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表