剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
我很希望你能去一次
I'd love to have you on it sometime.
我们还不知道杰克到底出了什么事
We still don't know what happened to Jake,
你今晚不能出门
so you're not going anywhere tonight.
没的商量
That's final.
看座位下
杀手 被人耍很好玩吧 我盯着你呢
你无法删除你的过去
怕了吗 你该怕 你的朋友知道真♥相♥后会与你反♥目♥
这可能很严重
This could be really bad.
如果我是你我不会报案
我知道你去年夏天干了什么 懂了吗
该玩《佩帕诡计2》了 对了 我都有
看吧
Go ahead, take a look.
我不需要
I don't need to.
我觉得你需要
I think you do.
你欠我的
You owe me that.
是本漫画书
It's a comic book.
图画小说
Graphic novel.
重点词在于"图画"[血琳琳的]
Operative word being "Graphic."
我是想讲述凶杀镇的故事
I'm trying to tell the story of murderville,
事实就是 有时就是血琳琳的
and the truth is, it gets a little bloody in parts.
你画得不错 变♥态♥ 但不错
Your stuff is good. Twisted but good.
卡拉瓦乔 戈雅
Caravaggio, Goya...
他们的画都血腥 令人不安
Their paintings were bloody and disturbing
但很美
but beautiful.
凶杀也可以是艺术
Even murder can be art.
-这还太早 -听着 杀杰克的人是有想法的
- It's too soon, man. - Look, whoever killed Jake had a vision.
黑色大丽花 开膛手杰克
Black Dahlia, Jack the Ripper...
他们的杀戮经过精心布置 是为讲出故事
They staged their kills to tell a story.
他们控制话语权
They controlled the narrative.
-有意思 -我知道你在做什么
- Interesting. - I know what you're doing.
我在做什么
What I'm doing?
和和气气 夸奖我
Being nice, complimenting me...
但你心里依然怀疑我
But, deep down, you still suspect me.
如果你是这么以为
If that's what you think I'm doing,
为什么还要把你的画给我看
why are you showing me your stuff?
因为 或许我也在怀疑你
Because maybe I'm doing the same.
布鲁克
Brooke...
我尽快赶来了
I came as quick as I could.
谢谢你来见我 朗老师
Thank you for meeting me, Ms. Lang.
当然 我乐意帮助我所有的学生
Of course. I'm happy to be there for all of my students,
尤其是发生了杰克的事
especially after what happened with Jake.
我知道你俩的关系很特别
I know you two had a special relationship.
是啊 我不是为了杰克的事
Yeah, well, this isn't about Jake.
正在上映 《邪恶袭来》
至少不全是为了他
Not entirely, at least.
我...
I just...
我知道你很擅长
Well, I know you're really good at
心理学什么的
all of this personal psychology stuff,
所以我想找你帮忙
so I thought maybe you could help me out with this.
我
I...
杰克死的那晚 我跟另一个人在一起
...was with another man the night that Jake died.
是布兰森老师
I was with Mr. Branson.
这让我觉得很愧疚
And I'm just feeling really guilty about it.
赛斯·布兰森吗
Seth Branson?
你知道我们的过去
I'm sure you know our history.
但其实并非过去
Except, it's not history.
我周日晚跟赛斯上过床
I... I slept with Seth on Sunday night,
也就是他们认为杰克遇害那晚
which... is the night that they think Jake died.
我只是
I'm just...
我真是糟透了
I'm an awful person, aren't I?
我是赛斯 请留言
Hey, you reached Seth. Please leave a message.
赛斯 回我电♥话♥ 我们得谈谈
Seth, call me! We need to talk!
我要崩溃了 赛斯
I'm falling apart, Seth.
我需要陪伴 我需要你
I need someone. I need you.
我就在这儿呢 宝贝
I'm here, baby.
我不想再体会这种痛苦了
I don't want to feel this pain anymore.
我想逃避...像以前那样
I need to escape... Like we used to.
你是说
You mean...
老地方见
Meet me at our old spot?
你说真的
You sure?
嗯
Yeah.
这房♥子对两个人来说真是太大了
Awfully big for just the two of you.
和妻子分开后
Oh, after my wife and I separated,
我本打算换个小点的
I thought about downsizing,
但
But
最后我还是决定扩建
I decided to upsize instead.
恐怕你误解了
I'm afraid you have the wrong idea.
那你叫我来干吗
Then, what am I doing here?
我看出你内心的感受
I saw something in you.
什么感受
What was that?
绝望
Desperation.
我这儿有份账外工作
I have an off-the-books job
最近在招人
that recently became available.
有兴趣吗
You interested?
拜托 诺亚 接电♥话♥啊
Come on, Noah, pick up your phone.
你在哪儿
你要到了吧
我到了 在停车
没有信♥号♥♥吗 棒极了
No service? Awesome.
艾迪
Eddie?
伙计 我到了
Bud... I'm here.
有人吗
Hello?
艾迪
Eddie...
你在哪儿呢 伙计
Where you at, buddy?
艾迪
Eddie...
果然
Sure thing.
拜托 老兄 拜托 艾迪
Come on, man. Come on, Eddie.
不 不行
No, no. No way. No way.
不 不行
No. No way.
嗯 没什么的 我甚至可以一个人去
Yeah, that'll be cool. I'll even go alone.
真是个笨蛋 你得冷静下来 福斯特
I'm a moron! You need to chill out, Foster.
别再自言自语了
And stop talking to yourself!
你干吗呢
What are you doing?
拜托 布鲁克 宝贝 等等
Come on, Brooke, baby. Baby, wait.
游戏时间结束 贱♥人♥
Playtime's over, bitch.
杰克遇害时你的不在场证明都是胡扯
I know your alibi for Jake's murder is B.S.
周日晚你在哪儿
Where were you on Sunday night?
你那个傻♥逼♥男友不是我杀的
I didn't kill your meathead boyfriend.
老天 布鲁克
Jesus, Brooke!
不准这么说他
Don't talk about him like that.
你周日晚在哪儿
Where were you Sunday night?
好好好
Okay, fine!
我周日晚没和克里斯汀在一起
I wasn't with Kristin on Sunday night, okay?
我承认自己说谎了 你满意了吧
I lied about my alibi. There, you happy?
你为什么要说谎
Why would you lie?
我要是老实交代会更麻烦
If I said where I really was, it would sound even worse.
你当时在哪儿
Where were you?
我在这儿 等杰克
I was here... waiting for Jake.
什么
What?
你那个小白脸给钱叫我离开莱克伍德
Your boytoy was paying me to leave Lakewood.
他希望我能滚出你的生活
He wanted me out of your life.
他本该来的 但没有出现
He was supposed to come. He never showed.
杰克那么做吗 为我吗
Jake was doing that? For me?
真是个白♥痴♥
What an idiot.
他肯为我出多少钱
How much was I worth?
一万
Ten grand.
杰克从哪儿来的钱呢
And where was Jake gonna get that kind of money, huh?
他的银行卡父母都盯着呢
His parents kept tabs on all of his cards.
我也不知道
I don't know, okay?
他说和你父亲做过什么交易
He said he had some sort of deal with your dad.
你说谎 他俩谁也受不了对方
Lie. They couldn't stand each other.
我不知道 行吗 布鲁克
I don't know. Okay, Brooke?
关不关乎钱的 你该了解我的
Money, no money, you know me.
我是干过很多事 但我绝不会杀人
I'm a lot of things, but I'm not a killer.
是吗
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表