剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
不敢苟同
Not really...
像我们才见证的那出大戏
because someone who goes to the trouble
能办出这种大场面的人
to stage a big show like the one that we just saw,
他才不会失误把枪落在柜子里吧
doesn't make the mistake of leaving a gun in his locker, right?
-这是我爸的枪 -嗯
- It's my dad's gun. - Yeah.
我带着防身 也保护朋友
I carry it to protect myself and my friends.
你经历了那么多 这也可以理解
I suppose that's understandable after what you've been through.
多谢你认识到这点
Thank you for recognizing that.
你需要安全感 我不怪你
I don't blame you for needing to feel safe.
我得收走这把枪
I'm gonna confiscate this weapon,
但我很希望这事儿能翻篇 只要
but I'm willing to look past this entire episode, if...
-只要 -只要你准我盯住你
- If...? - If you let me keep an eye on you.
我想没事来来警局对你有好处
I think it'd be good for you to come down to the station.
我可以给你找事儿干
I may put you to work.
你也知道 警♥察♥会照顾自己人
Look, I don't have to tell you. Cops take care of their own.
好吧 你♥爸♥也会这么待我的孩子
Okay? Your dad would've done the same thing for my kid.
我爸不会
Not my dad.
别误会 我很感激你没有铐我 但
And don't get me wrong, I appreciate you not cuffing me, but...
唱红脸这套对我没用
this whole good cop routine, it's not playing.
你究竟要什么 治安官
What do you really want, Sheriff?
我想由你带我打入内部
I want an in, and you're gonna get me there...
否则我就逮捕你 监督察看
or you'll be arrested, put on probation,
并开除学籍
and kicked out of school.
你来选
Your choice.
我能推荐一份话费套餐吗
May I offer you a phone plan?
如果你想玩幽默还是别了
Okay, if you're trying to be funny, don't.
我无意中听到了
I, uh... couldn't help but overhear.
无意听到还是鬼祟来听呢
And, by "overhear," you mean creep?
-甲之鬼祟 乙之 -鬼祟
- One man's creep, is another man's... - Creep.
我本来想说"跟踪者"来着
Okay, I was going to say "stalker."
你什么打算
Okay, what's your plan?
尽快扔掉
Ditch it. Fast as you can.
好 谢了 我该怎么
Yes. Thank you. How would I?
擦干净指纹后放到容易发现的地方
Wipe off any prints and stick it somewhere they'll find it.
书后边或垃圾箱里
Behind a book or in the garbage.
这样他们就查不到任何人头上
Then, it's not connected to you anymore.
-喂 -基兰被逮了个正着
- Hey. - Kieran got busted.
-他柜子里有把枪 -他带枪来学校吗
- He had a gun in his locker. - He brought his gun to school?
眼下我困在走廊里了
Now, I'm trapped in the hallway,
完全不知道怎么才能
and I have no idea how to get back
避免被抓回到学习中心
into the Learning Center without being nabbed,
因为到处都是警♥察♥
'cause there's cops everywhere.
我刚看到基兰了
I just saw Kieran.
他和阿科斯塔还有一位警官在一起
He was with Acosta and a deputy.
他们在逮捕他吗
Are they arresting him?
可能是逮捕 但有点怪
Could be an arrest, but, oddly,
也有点像《复仇者联盟》里出来的英雄
could also be a hero walk from "The Avengers".
总之他们很在意 我挂了
Whatever it is, they're very focused. Okay, I gotta go.
听着 把杰克手♥机♥给我
Look, give me Jake's phone.
我帮你处理
I'll get rid of it for you.
-不能让你来 -我自己想
- No, I-I can't ask you to do that. - I want to.
你今天已经够惨了 没必要再多找事
It's one less miserable thing for you to deal with today.
再说我会处理得比你好
Plus, I'll do it better than you.
艾玛·杜瓦
Emma Duval!
听说你有东西要给我看
I hear you have something you want to show me.
请跟我们来
Follow us, please.
你告发了她
You ratted her out.
闭嘴
Shut up.
基兰回来了
Kieran made it back.
但并不太高兴
But not happily.
你怎么了
Hey! What happened to you?
我们失败了 他们带走基兰
We failed, they took Kieran away,
现在又带走艾玛
and now they're taking Emma,
我被困在楼道里
and I ended up trapped out in the halls.
基兰回来了
Kieran's back,
但他看起来不太想说话 谁知道啊
but he doesn't look like he wants to chat, so who knows?
这真是一团糟
This is so screwed up.
有人故意把杰克的手♥机♥放在艾玛的包里
Somebody planted Jake's phone in Emma's bag.
等等 什么 他们因为这个把她带走吗
Wait, what? That's why they're taking her?
我不知道
I don't know,
但他们把她像罪犯一样地带走了
but they walked her out of here like some sort of criminal.
我在想他们应该审问的人
I'm starting to think the person that they should be questioning
正好好地坐在这
is sitting right here.
你在说谁
Who are you talking about?
所以你不知道手♥机♥怎么会跑到你背包里
So, you have no idea how that phone wound up in your backpack?
不 但是无论谁把它放在那儿
No, but whoever put it in there
都可能是跟昨晚袭击我的是同一个人
is probably the same person who attacked me last night
也可能跟杀害杰克的是同一个人
and probably the same person who killed Jake.
所以你觉得你跟之前一样被当成目标了
So, you believe that you're being targeted just like before?
-是啊 -你
- Yes. - You, um...
为了治疗创伤后应激障碍离开了这里
went away for a while for treatment. PTSD.
我有一些应激问题需要处理在...
Yeah, I had some stress issues that I had to deal with after--
在码头事件之后
After what happened on the dock.
你去年在目击了前男友死亡后
And you were admitted to the psych ward
就住进了精神病院吗
after witnessing the death of your ex-boyfriend last year.
行了 听着 我知道这听上去很疯狂
Okay, look, I know this sounds crazy.
这就是为什么我没有立刻来找你 我很害怕
That's why I didn't come to you right away. I was scared.
我不知道该怎么解释这个
I-I didn't know how to explain this.
但是杰克出了这种事
But, after what happened to Jake...
你得相信我
you have to believe me.
我相信你
I believe you.
我是说 我相信你认为自己说的都是真的
I mean, I believe you believe what you're saying to be true.
-就这样了吗 -如果你说的是真的
- So, that's it? - If what you're saying is true,
你在这里是个受害者 你不是坏人
you're the victim here, you're not one of the bad guys.
所以 目前就这样了
So, for now, that's it.
把艾玛送回学习中心去吧
Please take Emma back to the Learning Center.
恕我直言 警长 这么轻易就放了她
With all due respect, Sheriff, letting her off so easy
无视校园里有枪这件事吗
and looking the other way when it comes to a gun on campus?
你听说过斯特哥尔摩症候群吗
You ever hear of Stockholm Syndrome?
把他们关在这足够久
Keep them bottled up long enough,
在糟糕的情况下扮演好人
act like the nice guy in a bad situation,
他们最终都会向着你
and, inevitably, they come to your side.
杰克·菲茨杰拉德
Jake Fitzgerald...
有一些坏习惯 树了一切强敌
had some bad habits, made some pretty strong enemies.
他们中的一个想要杀了这孩子
One of them wanted to kill this kid.
你觉得是莱克伍德六人之一吗
You think it could be one of the Lakewood Six?
现在是莱克伍德五人了
It's the Lakewood Five now.
当然 就我们所知 即使刚出去的好姑娘
And, sure, even that sweet girl that just walked out of here
也可能是心理变♥态♥
could be a sociopath, for all we know.
但是我不会缩小到五个人而已
But I'm not gonna narrow it down to five people.
不管是谁 他可能还没完呢
Whoever it was, they're probably not finished.
我找到了杰克·菲茨杰拉德 就像你吩咐的
So... I found Jake Fitzgerald, just like you asked.
这根本不好笑
That is not even remotely funny.
我女儿要跟我回家了 现在马上
My daughter is coming home with me, now.
我完全明白你的担忧
I fully understand your concern,
但是我还是要问她一些问题
but I still need to ask her a few questions.
我必须在场
Not without me present.
你要是不在这里她可能会更诚实
She might be more honest if you're not in the room.
我是嫌犯吗 米格尔
Am I a suspect, Miguel?
不 你不会在你女儿面前杀人的
No. You'd never drop a body in front of your daughter.
车♥库♥里的冷冻箱 这比较像你的风格
A freezer in the garage-- now, that's more your style.
他是个好人也是个好警♥察♥
He's a good guy and a decent cop--
天哪 随便 好吧 现在他觉得我疯了
Oh, my God. Whatever! Okay, now, he thinks I'm crazy.
他上来就问我创伤后遗症和精神病院的事
He went straight to asking me about PTSD and the psych ward.
听着 像现在这种时候
Look, in times like this,
你要小心该信谁
you have to be careful with who you trust.
什么
What?
我们都得冷静点
Whoa, we all need to calm down. Hey!
她有那个死人的手♥机♥ 他们刚刚把她放回来
She had the dead guy's phone and they just sent her back.
为什么 因为她妈帮警♥察♥干活
Why? Because her mom works for the police. Duh!
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表