剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
Must be diligent about rebuilding my--
我得努力重新建立...
Must be diligent about rebuilding--
未知号♥码
-你好 -你好 克里斯汀
- Hello? - Hello, Kristin.
我是 请问你是谁
Yes? Who is this, please?
一个高等教育的粉丝
Just a fan of higher education.
学校周日不上课 真是超级粉丝 我挂了
School's closed on sunday, super fan. I'm hanging up now.
你好像对你的学生们
You seem to take a real interest
格外有兴趣啊 是不是
in your students, don't you?
-你是谁 -怪不得你喜欢赛斯·布兰森
- Who is this? - No wonder you like Seth Branson.
-你知道赛斯吗 -所有人不都知道吗
- You know Seth? - Doesn't everybody?
大家都爱他 特别是年轻女生们
People love him, especially the young ladies.
他们全都好喜欢老师
All of them so hot for teacher.
真成熟 拜拜
Real mature. Good-bye.
但他就在外面的楼道等你呢 克里斯汀
But he's waiting for you right out in the hall, Kristin.
别担心 他已经不会毛手毛脚了
Don't worry, he's not handsy anymore.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
赛斯 赛斯...
Seth. Seth...
快跑
Run.
女士 女士
Ma'am? Ma'am!
布鲁克 布鲁克 等一下
Brooke, brooke! Hold on just one second.
我只是想了结这桩事 好吗
I just want to get this over with, okay?
他会在他的老教室里
He's gonna be in his old classroom.
听我说 我们不知道你将面临什么
Listen, we don't know what you're walking into right now.
我们完全不知道 对吧
We have no idea. True?
我正要去"说服"猥琐布兰森
I'm about to "Convince" sleazy Branson
让他闭紧嘴巴
to keep his mouth shut.
我不信任他
I don't trust him.
你来找我是因为你说
You came to me because you said
我很阴暗而且我理解这些事
that I'm dark and I understand this stuff.
我确实理解 所以 让我先进去
Well, I do! So, let me go in first.
-不 我不能让你这样做 -不 不 不
- No, I can't let you do that. - No, no, no.
就给我几分钟试探他一下 行吗
Just give me a few minutes to feel him out, okay?
他不会占我便宜的 而且我也没穿高跟鞋啊
He's not gonna mess with me. Besides, I'm not wearing heels,
所以 如果他精神失常我还能跑得更快
So, you know, I can run faster if he turns out to be mental.
就几分钟 盯着点手♥机♥
Just a few minutes. Just keep your phone close,
我会告诉你什么时候进来 好吗
And I'll let you know when to come in, okay?
好的 谢谢你
Good enough. Thank you.
我在这呢 你在这吗
I'm here! Are you here?
你在这吗 你这混♥蛋♥
Are you here, you dick?
-救护车在哪呢 -什么
- Where's the ambulance? - What?
没事 我以为你是急救人员呢
No, I thought you were the paramedics.
有个老师摔倒了 真可怕
One of the teachers fell. It's awful.
-朗老师 -还有呼吸
- Ms. Lang! - She's still breathing.
-我的天啊 -布鲁克 你应该留在外面的
- Oh, my god! - Brooke, you were supposed to stay outside.
-有人叫救护车了吗 -有的 他叫了
- Did somebody call an ambulance? - Yeah, yeah, he did.
-奥德丽 打电♥话♥叫人啊 -他说他叫了
- Audrey, call someone! - He said he did!
朗老师
Ms. Lang?
佐伊的录音
我不知道该说什么了
Oh, I don't really know what to say.
这就是新一集的
And this has been a new episode of
"佐伊不知道该说什么了"
"Zoe doesn't know what to say."
看看啊 我们把这个文件放在这里 保存为...
Let's see here... We put this file into here, save as...
成功了 你的声音将会永存
There you go. Immortalized.
-对不起 -没事 没关系
- I'm sorry. - No, it's okay.
真是糟透了 对不起 你有成人饮料吗
This is so bad. Sorry. Do you have any adult beverages?
当然 有的 有的
Oh, sure. Yeah, yeah.
我妈妈有一些黑莓白兰地
I think my mom has some blackberry brandy.
而且我立刻后悔提到了我妈妈
and I instantly regret mentioning my mom,
所以 先别想别的
So just... Hold that thought.
我马上回来
be right back.
奥德丽
我知道为什么杀手追杀我 他知道我做的事
I know why the killer is after me. He knows what I've done
还有我会不择手段保护这个秘密的
and that I would do anything to keep it secret.
我把佩帕引到莱克伍德的
I brought Piper to Lakewood.
发送给
以电邮附件形式
顺便说下 这是全世界最好的腰果鸡丁了
This is the best cashew chicken in the world, by the way.
那为什么我们不在餐厅吃饭呢
And why are we not eating at the restaurant?
-这个地方更好 -我们去哪啊
- This place is better. - Where are we going?
就是这里
Right here.
这是篱笆上一个锈迹斑斑的洞
This is a hole in a fence with a lot of rusty stuff.
好了 听我说
Okay, look,
今晚就是要改变你阴暗的世界观了
tonight is about adjusting that gloomy world view.
这只是个...不寻常的入场方式
This is just... an unconventional entrance.
我不该和一个陌生人
You're never supposed to go
去其他地方 所以...
to the second location with a stranger, so...
我不是个陌生人 好吗 我只是古怪
I'm not a stranger, okay? I'm just strange.
快点吧 鸡肉都要凉了
Come on. The chicken's getting cold.
只是完全坦白一下
Just to get it all out there--
我还从来没有真正做过爱
I've never actually had, like, full-on sex with, like--
跟真人 亲身体验过
in person, with another person.
交给我 你放心
You're in good hands.
诺亚 我的天啊
Noah! Oh, God, no!
奥德丽 搞什么啊 快出去
Audrey, what the hell? Get out!
这真的很尴尬 我很抱歉
This is really awkward and-and I'm sorry,
但我们得谈谈
but we need to talk.
一定非得这个时候谈吗
Does it have to be right this minute?
-我该回家了 -不不不
- I should get home. - No, no, no, no, no!
你留下 她离开 奥德丽要走
You stay. She goes. Audrey goes.
对吧 奥德丽
Right, Audrey?
好吧 刚才很棒 说真的
Okay, this was great, seriously,
除了最后这一段以外
but...not that last part.
所以 下次我们要一起学习时
So, I guess, next time, I will find
我会找个与世隔绝的堡垒 好吗
a fortress of solitude for our study sessions, okay?
再见
Bye.
-奥德丽 你够了 -我要是知道
- Audrey, come on. - If I had known that
除了我以外 还会有其他真人妹子来这里
there would have been a real live girl in here other than me,
-我就不会... -你越描越黑了
- I wouldn't-- - You are not making it better.
这最好是出了人命的大事
Someone better be dead.
不会吧 真有人死了吗
Wait, is someone dead?
伊莱 我们要干吗
Eli, what are we doing?
最近发生那么多事 这样做有点可怕
With everything that's going on, this is getting kind of scary.
很好 就是要可怕
Good. It should be.
我们要的就是这种快♥感♥
I mean, this is the rush we want.
差一点被逮到的那种刺♥激♥感
The excitement of almost getting caught, okay?
做些有点危险的事
Doing something a little dangerous--
能够改变你的观点
It changes your point of view.
一切狗屁都会烟消云散
All the bs goes away.
那是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
就是指基兰 朗老师 之类的
It means Kieran, Ms. Lang, whatever.
就...让这刺♥激♥感帮助你忘却一切吧
Just... I don't know. Let the thrill help you forget.
这一栋是样版房♥
It's a unit they used as a model.
我猜项目停工后 这里就废弃了
I guess they just abandoned it when construction stopped.
等等 他们就把所有东西留在这儿
Wait. So, they just left everything here?
真不可思议
That is so weird.
基兰来电
我现在要告诉你一件事 好吗
I'm gonna tell you something now, okay?
但你得答应不能嘲笑我
But you have to promise not to make fun of me.
-我不能保证 -好吧
- I am making no promises. - Okay.
你也知道我妈很难相处
So, you know how my mom is difficult.
我所谓难相处是指 一团糟
And by "difficult," I mean, a total mess.
和她相比 我才是成年人
I'm the only adult between the two of us.
有时当我感觉受够了这一切 我会...
Sometimes, when I'm, like, feeling sick of it all, I...
幻想不一样的人生
I make up other lives...
有时候 我还会为此
which sometimes involves
偷溜进别人家里
sneaking into other people's houses.
那就叫作侵入民宅
That is called home invasion.
严格来说 是的 但是呢
Technically, yes, but,
"金凤花姑娘"为描述一小女孩偷溜进三只熊的家的童话故事
我喜欢称之为"金凤花游戏"
I prefer to call it "Goldilocks-ing."
"金凤花游戏"
Goldilocks-ing.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表