剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
What up, my Lakewood Sixers!
不过 严格说 现在我们只有五个
Though, technically, there are only five of us at the moment.
我知道杰克可能
Look, I know Jake has probably
自我们分手后一直在到处说我坏话
been spilling trash about me since we broke up,
你们可以告诉我的
and you can just tell me about it.
怎么 我们分手后
What? No one's talked to him since...
没人跟他说过话吗
since we, like, broke up?
可能是他想让你难受的大胆计划吧
Probably part of his bold plan to make you suffer.
一天是烦人♥大♥胆 两天就是烦人但怪异了
One day is obnoxious and bold. Two days is obnoxious and weird.
-看来起效了 -得了 他是杰克
- Looks like it's working. - Come on, it's Jake.
他为逃避期中考装了一周单核细胞增多症
He faked mono for a week to get out of midterms.
他的父母在墨西哥 他大概在家待着呢
His parents are in Mexico. Maybe he's just laying low at home.
布鲁克 你给他发过短♥信♥吗
Brooke, have you tried texting him?
拜托 每个都市女孩都知道
Please. Every Cosmo girl knows
得由男人来发短♥信♥打破僵局
the guy is supposed to be the one to break the text standoff.
真现代
So modern.
怕了吗 你该怕 你的朋友知道真♥相♥后会与你反♥目♥
前两天剧院的事你还不过瘾吗
The other night at the theater wasn't enough for you, huh?
冷静 伙计 你是疯了吗
Chill, dude! You're losing your freaking mind!
别再跟我闹了
Stop screwing with me!
我可以提出起诉的
I could press charges.
手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
亚伦
-你真性感 -爱你 小情人 抱抱亲亲
我是在给男友发短♥信♥ 你个怪胎
I was texting my boyfriend, you freak!
抱歉
Sorry.
你没事吧 你似乎...
Hey, you okay? Because you seem--
我没事 诺亚 我上课要迟了
I'm fine, Noah. I'm late for class.
告诉你 你的好闺蜜是个疯子
F.Y.I., your bestie's a total psychotic bitch.
同类相知 是吧
Yeah, you'd know, right?
天呐 我好抱歉
Oh, my God. I am so sorry.
我完全忘记我们今早辅♥导♥的事了
I totally forgot our tutoring session this morning.
我昨晚很离谱
I... I had a really crazy night last night.
没事 你有很多事
No, it's fine. You have a lot going on.
我也是 你如果还没准备好 我理解的
I have a lot going on. I get it... if you're not ready.
不 佐伊 我准备好了
No, Zoe, I am ready.
我真的很需要你帮我补课 可是...
I completely need your help to catch up. It's just...
不久之前
Look, a while back, I was
我经历过一些痛苦的事情
going through some pretty painful stuff,
让我有些迷失了方向
and I kinda lost my way.
这种事情是会发生 我明白的
It happens. I get it.
那你是怎么挺过来的
So, how do you get past that?
找到个聪明的家伙 把注意力集中起来
You find someone smart and you pay attention.
这就是我说的"共生关系"
That's what I meant by "symbiotic,"
这个课外辅♥导♥对我来说同样重要
and our tutoring is as much for me as it is for you.
你真的觉得我和你一样聪明
So, you really think I'm as smart as you are?
我以前觉得你比我更聪明
I used to think you were smarter.
假设你是头斑马
Say you're a zebra.
你得学习如何对抗狮子
You need to learn to face the lion,
不被它吃掉
but you don't want to end up on the menu.
那么 斑马的脑子里会想些什么呢
So, what's the zebra brain do?
它会利用噩梦来模拟与狮子的对抗
It uses nightmares to simulate the conflict.
合情合理 它们的一生都活在对遭袭的恐惧中
Makes sense. They live their lives in constant fear of attack...
我给杰克发短♥信♥了
I texted Jake.
看来说到底 你并不是什么都市女孩啊
I guess you're not a Cosmo girl, after all.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我甚至跟他说只要回得快 我就给他发张胸照
I even told him a quick response would get him a boob pic.
但他还是没回复
Still nothing.
-好奇怪 -我现在是真的开始担心了
- Weird. - I'm officially worried.
布鲁克 艾玛 你们哪位能告诉我
Brooke, Emma, can either of you tell us
科学家把这种适应称作什么
what our friends, the scientists, call this adaptation?
和斑马有关的什么吧
Something about zebras?
对 但这不是答案
Yeah, but no.
是威胁仿真理论
Threat simulation theory.
问题是 如果被捕食者会梦到它们的捕食者
Question is: if prey animals dream of their predators,
那么捕食者会梦到什么
what does the predator dream of?
母的捕食者呗
Girl predators.
我们人类就是捕食者
The predator is us. Human beings.
你说得对 斯泰沃
That's right, Stavo.
我们做的每件事 我们是如何思考 如何睡眠
Everything we do, how we think, how we sleep,
和谁睡 杀死什么
who we sleep with, what we kill...
都只是为了一件事 生存
it's all about one thing: survival.
一旦生存的直觉受到挑战
When that instinct is challenged,
我们的大脑就会高速运转
our brains go into overdrive.
我们要面对挑战 战胜它 否则就将面临死亡
We have to meet that challenge and beat it... or else.
朗老师 你有时间吗
Miss Lang, do you have a second?
艾玛 你的蜥蜴小脑瓜里想什么呢
Emma, what's on your lizard brain?
-是想找个人聊聊吗 -嗯
- You need someone to talk to? - Yes.
今晚怎么样 六点磨坊酒吧见
How about tonight? The Grindhouse around six?
好 那就到时候见咯
Perfect. I'll see you there.
-看你这表情好像有心事 -这么明显吗
- Nice "everything's cool" face. - That obvious?
我是不是不该问
I probably shouldn't ask if something
刚刚在楼梯间发生了什么
weird happened in the stairwell earlier, right?
只是又一次和那个叫海莉的妹子浪♥漫♥邂♥逅♥了
Just another charming encounter with that Hayley chick.
你确定她这样整你
You sure this isn't like some grade school crush
不是因为她喜欢你
she's playing out through torment?
首先 这想法好恶心 其次 才不是
First of all, ew. Secondly, no.
我觉得她不是蕾丝
I don't think she's into girls.
那就好 不对 谁管她啊
Okay, good. I mean, whatever.
我还以为是我的佩帕帮凶理论
I thought maybe I was driving you nuts again,
又把你惹毛了
with the whole Piper's accomplice thing.
你不一直都是这样吗
Foster's gotta Foster.
问题是
The question is:
你要怎样根据你的重大线索追踪调查下去
what are you going to do to chase down your big lead?
我已经联♥系♥了给我情报的人 证实了我的想法
I already contacted the tipster. Checks out.
佩帕在莱克伍德的时候
Seems Piper stayed at the Crescent Palms
时常入住月棕榈旅馆
on and off while she was in Lakewood.
艾迪要上我的播客来揭晓帮凶的身份
Eddie's saving his big accomplice identity reveal for my podcast.
如果他知道佩帕之前是在和人合作
If he knew that Piper was working with someone,
那他为什么不去告诉警♥察♥
why didn't he go to the police with this info?
事情是这样的
That's the thing.
莱克伍德警署声称他们没找到有帮凶的证据 所以...
Lakewood PD claims they have no evidence of an accomplice, so...
所以 这不过就是个玩过火了的阴谋论而已
So, this is just conspiracy theories gone wild.
我就当你这是开玩笑了
Okay, I'll choose to take that as light ribbing,
而不是在侮辱我
not a full-on insult.
对了...
You know...
我要拍下放到网上去
I should film it for the website.
你说真的吗
Really?
因为你最近似乎对太平间没兴趣了
Because you seemed sort of over The Morgue lately.
只是不想惹艾玛不开心
That was just about not upsetting Emma.
她没事 我们就没事
She's fine. We're good.
正是
Yes! Yes!
双性恋和小处♥男♥正式重出江湖
Bi-curious and the virgin officially out of retirement!
-我要给戏服掸掸灰 -你确实留着呢
- I'll dust off my costume. - Aw. So, you did keep it.
莱克伍德嘉年华
抱歉 我没看到你在这儿
Sorry, sorry. I did not see you there.
我不是有意悄悄跟着你的
I didn't mean to sneak up on you.
莱克伍德嘉年华好像很重要啊
This Lakewood Days seems like a big deal, huh?
2016年莱克小姐选美大赛
2月13日 周六
确实是
Yeah, it is.
那你报的是什么
So, what did you sign up for?
洗车还是煎饼早餐
The car wash or the pancake breakfast?
其实我还什么都没报
I actually didn't sign up for anything yet.
或许该报一个
Maybe I should.
你新来的吗
Are you new here?
你的意思是
And by that you mean...?
你在这边上学吗
Do you go to school here?
不是 艾玛 但我正在考虑
No, Emma, but I'm thinking about it.
你怎么知道我叫什么
How do you know my name?
谁不知道呢
Doesn't everyone?
照丹尼斯的说法
According to Denise,
我们有必要保持高调
it is critical that we stay visible
参与选举
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表