剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
-他们为什么都盯着 -无视他们
- Why are they all staring? - Ignore it.
不 我想知道他们想说什么
No, I-I want to know what they have to say.
她不值得 艾玛 停下来
She's not worth it. Emma, just-- Stop it!
你有什么想对我说的吗
Do you have something you want to say to me?
我知道你在害怕 大家都在害怕
Look, I know that you're scared. We are all scared.
但我们怕的不该是我们自己人
But we should not be scared of each other,
好吗 请你不要怕我
Okay? Please do not be scared of me.
我就是怕你 你身边的人都会死
But I am scared of you. Everyone who comes around you dies.
而且你朋友们也该害怕
And your friends should be scared, too,
因为他们也都会死
because they're all gonna die.
你根本不知道我遭遇了什么
You have no idea what I went through.
你的遭遇 佩帕残害了八个人
You went through? Piper butchered eight people,
却神奇地没有伤到你一根毫毛
but magically didn't touch a hair on your head.
-不是这样的 -然后你给了她一枪
- That is not true. - Then, you shot her in the face,
所以我们只能听到你的说法
so we only got your side of the story.
够了 海莉 离她远点
That's enough, Hayley. Leave her alone.
她家人都是疯子 不是吗
Her whole family is crazy, aren't they?
只要出现个杀手 莫名其妙的
Anytime there's a killer loose, somehow,
幸存的总是个疯狂的杜瓦家人
there's always a crazy Duval left standing!
你这个贱♥人♥
You dumb bitch!
放开她
Hey, get off her!
放开
Get off!
-别打了 -别打了 别碰她
- Hey, hey, break it up! - Break it up! Leave her alone!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
走吧 我们出去 走了
Come on, let's get you out of here. Come on.
让开 让开
Get out of the way. Get out of the way.
-快点 让开 -好了 各位 都退后
- Move. Out of the way. - Okay, guys, back it up.
好了 好的
All right. Okay.
你没事吧
You okay?
你最后一次见杰克是什么时候
So, when was the last time you saw Jake?
周日晚上
Sunday night.
在游泳池
Here at the pool.
我们溜进来做♥爱♥的
We snuck in to have sex.
好吧
Okay, um, so...
非法擅入 但我理解 很好玩 对吧
Trespassing. But I get it. It's-- It's fun, right? Right?
那晚的事你还有什么想告诉我的吗
Anything else you want to tell me about that night?
-我们吵了一架 -为什么
- We had a fight. - About...?
我父亲 他和杰克有过节
My father. He had a problem with Jake.
杰克想公开我们的关系 但我
Jake wanted to go public about us, but I...
我选择了我父亲
I chose my dad.
我知道这事是谁干的
Look, I know who did this.
赛斯·布兰森
Seth Branson,
我之前的 老师
my former... teacher.
他一直给我发短♥信♥ 送花 哪都能遇到他
He's been sending me texts, flowers, showing up everywhere--
亲爱的 你没有 我们申请了禁令的
Sweetheart, you never... There is a restraining order.
他在跟踪你吗
He was stalking you?
我们本来没这么说
We used to call it something else,
但就是 他就是在跟踪我
but, yeah, he's been stalking me.
你觉得他干得出这种事
And you think he's capable?
他为什么要做这种事
Why would he do something like this?
我觉得他这么做是因为我
I think he did this because of me.
我想去看看杰克
I want to go see Jake.
一个人
Alone.
我真不敢相信我打了她
I can't believe I hit her.
我从来没干过这种事
I've never done anything like that before.
深呼吸 你的情绪现在极易引起创伤性后遗症
Just breathe. You're experiencing multiple PTSD triggers:
悲伤 紧张 恐惧
grief, anxiety, fear--
这些都会加剧你或战逃反应
heightening your fight-or-flight response.
好的
Okay.
-我在发抖 -因为肾上腺素
- I'm... I'm shaking. - That's the adrenaline.
需要一点时间才能停止
It's gonna take a second to work through your body.
你现在需要休息
What you need to do is rest.
给你 我得回去看看学习中心
Here. I'm gonna check back at the Learning Center.
你就待在这里 放松
Stay here. Relax.
好
Okay.
朗老师
Ms. Lang?
我不想再因为这件事发疯
I... I don't want this to drive me crazy again.
你很在乎的人刚刚遭遇了很可怕的事
Something terrible just happened to somebody that you cared about.
这会导致人情绪激动 但这不是发疯 艾玛
It's bringing up a lot of emotions. That's not crazy, Emma.
这很正常
That's normal.
他对莱克伍德六人很着迷
He's obsessed with the Lakewood Six.
昨晚就是他给大家倒的掺药的酒
He was the one handing out the doped-up shots last night.
他还在画我们被残杀的画
He's drawing our friends being brutally murdered.
而现在 我们的一个朋友真的就被残杀了
Now, hello, one of our friends has been brutally murdered!
我说了不是斯泰沃 好吗
I'm telling you it's not Stavo, okay?
他是我们这边的 他是恐怖迷 是朋友
He's one of us... A horror fan, a friend.
要是你说对了我错了 那我会道歉
And if you're right and I'm wrong, I will apologize.
但要是我是对的 等我被
But, if I'm right, what are you gonna say
开膛破肚 挂在哪里的时候
when I'm the one hanging from a banner
你会怎么说
with my insides on the outside?
伙计 紧急逃生门开了
Dude, the emergency door is disarmed.
你如果能溜进维修通道
If you can sneak into the service hallway,
就可以偷偷回到这里
you can get back in without being caught.
他确实很英俊
He was really beautiful.
你吓着我了
You scared me.
莱克伍德法医
他这个样子多久了
How long has he been like this?
我不能讨论未结案件
I can't comment on an open case
这些也只是初步勘验
and these are just initial findings.
麦琪 拜托
Maggie! Please.
我要知道
I need to know.
我想是二到三天
I'd say two or three days.
不可能
It's impossible.
不 他不可能 他...
No! He couldn't! He...
未知号♥码
-喂 -你好 艾玛 想我吗
- Hello? - Hello, Emma. Did you miss me?
我来找你了
Well, I'm coming for you!
这一次你休想
Not this time!
我再也不玩你的游戏了
I am not gonna play your games anymore!
我懂你 麦琪
I know you, Maggie.
你掩饰得很好 但其实你易受感情影响
You hide it well, but you're an emotional person.
这对你来说肯定不容易
This must be hard for you.
我没事
I'm okay.
我要将你调离这案子
I'm removing you from this case.
-什么 -我看到你泄露保密信息
- What? - I saw you reveal privileged information
这很可能会破坏调查行动
that could compromise this investigation.
那是布鲁克 她才痛失男友
That was Brooke. The girl just lost her boyfriend.
你把那女孩当作你女儿的朋友对待
You see that girl and you see your daughter's friend.
你该把她视为嫌疑人
You should see a suspect.
那女孩 据我了解
That girl was, as far as I can tell,
是最后一个见到受害者活着的人
the last person to see the victim alive.
他们单独在这栋楼里吵架
They had an argument alone in this building,
接着 几天后
and, a few days later,
他的尸体就从她头上的旗帜里掉下来
his body drops from a banner above her head.
那女孩很明显也是受害者
The girl is clearly being victimized.
你与本案关系人私交过密
And you're too close to this by a mile.
这件案子你无法参与
You're just gonna have to sit this one out.
你认真的吗 米格尔
Are you serious, Miguel?
你离开时德怀恩会拿走你的法医笔记
Dwayne'll get your notes on the way out of the building.
你要派人送我出去
You're having me escorted out?
抱歉 麦琪 我不希望让你
I'm sorry, Maggie. I don't want to make you
在为人母和当法医之间做选择
choose between being a mother and a medical examiner.
所以我得要你离开现场
So, yeah, I'm having you removed from the scene.
-奥德丽 -老兄 你吓死我了
- Audrey! - Dude, you scared the crap out of me!
对不起
I'm sorry.
你还好吧 我在外面 你在这里
You okay? I was out there and you were in here
这感觉 真奇妙
and it just-- it felt weird.
什么意思
What do you mean?
危急时刻我们俩总是形影不离的
We're always together in times of intense peril,
然后 怎么说 我刚才很担心你
and, I don't know, I-I was worried about you.
谢了 我一直在监视斯泰沃
Oh. Thanks. Anyway, I've been watching Stavo.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表