剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
Maybe it's in his podcast?
亲爱的佩帕
Dear Piper...
艾玛抛弃了我
...Emma abandones me...
新结识了一群蠢人
...new vapid friends...
她变漂亮了
She got pretty...
真是个娇娇贱♥货♥呢
...such a princess BITCH!
所以我们要治治她
That's why we need to bring her down.
祝好 奥德丽
Best, Audrey.
见鬼 我什么都找不到
Damn it! I'm not seeing anything!
-你找到什么了 -没什么
- What'd you find? - Nothing.
诺亚的执念背后究竟是什么
What's behind Noah's obsession?
我不知道 睡眠不足
I don't know! Insomnia
咖♥啡♥因♥摄入过多吗
and too much caffeine?
你真要这样找诺亚吗
Are we really gonna find Noah this way?
我们肯定漏了什么
I mean, we are clearly missing something!
或许这是个谜语 诺亚的执念是什么
Maybe it's a riddle. What is Noah's obsession?
凶杀板 板
The murderboard. The board.
背后是什么
What's behind...
天啊 就是字面意思
Oh, my God. It's literal.
板子背后是什么
What is behind the board?
真是针对我们的
Wow. This really is about us.
什么意思 就一朵水仙花
What do you mean? It's a daffodil.
没错 你不记得了吗
Yeah. Don't you remember?
我想我知道该去哪儿了
I think I know where to go.
好吧 是我幻听了
Okay, I'm not really hearing a voice.
根本没声音 是我想象的
There is no voice. I am just imagining it.
看吧 诺亚 没有声音
See, Noah? No voice.
没有声音
No voice.
你开始过度换气了
You're starting to hyperventilate.
我开始产生幻觉了
I'm starting to hallucinate.
你觉得我是你幻想出来的吗
You think I'm a figment of your imagination?
你就是啊 这怎么可能
I know you are. This is impossible.
我被活埋 开始发疯了
I'm buried alive and starting to lose it.
你知不知道活埋恐惧症 也就是害怕被活埋
Did you know that taphephobia, the fear of being buried alive,
是记载得最详细的
is one of the most well documented
原始病态恐惧之一吗
and primal pathological fears?
知道 当然知道
Yes, of course I do,
因为你在我脑里 说着我心里的话
because you're just in my head, saying what I already know.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
感觉好真实
You seem so real.
我好害怕 佐伊
I'm scared, Zoe.
害怕是正常的
It's okay to be afraid.
只有怪物才不会害怕
The only ones that aren't afraid are the monsters.
你在哪
我很担心
-别回 -我知道
- Don't answer. - I know.
基兰已经打三通我都没接了
I've already ignored three of Kieran's calls.
很好 无线电静默 这样比较安全
Good. Radio silence. It's safer this way.
你确定我们是该去旧马厩吗
Are you sure the old stables is where we're supposed to go?
对 那个旧谷仓旁开满了水仙花
Yeah. Those daffodils grew all around the old barn.
他们还一直强调
They made a big point of
那些花对马有毒
telling us they were poisonous to the horses.
我记得 但凶手怎么会知道
I know, I remember that, but how would the killer know that?
他怎么知道水仙花能暗示我们去那里
How would he know that a daffodil would send us there?
-花到处都有 -你自己说了
- Flowers grow a lot of places. - You said it yourself.
这是针对我们的
This is about us.
而那是我们第一次见面的地方
And that's where we first met.
我敢确定就在那儿
I'm sure that this is it.
但他想怎么样 为什么要我们去那儿
But what is he trying to do? Why is he sending us there?
干这件事的人就是在玩弄我们
Whoever's doing this is screwing with us.
让我们重游旧地 然后破坏美好回忆
Sending us to a place we used to love, trying to ruin it--
他们之所以在乎 是因为这对我们很重要
It's important to them because it's important to us.
我妈生病时 我只有在那里会感觉好一点
When my mom got sick, it was the only place where I felt okay,
唯一能让我忘记烦恼的地方
the only place I could forget what was going on.
是啊 甚至连他们
Yeah. We used to go to
关闭马厩后 我们还是会去
the stables even after they shut them down.
在外面玩
Play outside.
假装自己是精灵要穿越中土世界
Pretend to be elves traveling across Middle Earth.
我们当时感情真好
We were so close back then.
就像家人
Basically family.
但是几年后 你就想摧毁我们的关系
Then, a couple years later, you tried to destroy us.
我到底做了什么让你这么恨我
What did I do to make you hate me so much?
我说了 这不是针对你们
Like I said, it wasn't about you guys.
我看过了 这确实澄清了很多事呢
I already read it. It really cleared up some things.
-艾玛 这不... -别说了
- Emma, this isn't-- - Just don't.
什么事 怎么了吗
What is it? What's wrong?
我回去那个养猪场
I went back to the pig farm.
里头有个隐藏的房♥间
There's a hidden room.
里面有家具 跟艾玛的照片
I found furniture, photos of Emma.
我认为布兰登·詹姆斯可能回来了
I think Brandon James might be back.
他或许还活着 我们不知道
He could be alive. We don't know.
我觉得这不可能
I just don't think it's possible.
他已经死在树林里某处了
He's dead in the woods somewhere.
但是那个养猪场里现在住了个人
Well, somebody's living in that pig farm.
如果不是布兰登·詹姆斯
If it's not Brandon James,
那就是其他知道我们秘密的人
then it's somebody who knows our secrets.
无论如何
Either way,
现在发生的一切 都因我们而起
what's happening now is on us.
好 假设他回来了 我们能怎么办
All right. Let's say he is back. What can we do?
我又不能通缉一个鬼魂
It's not like I can put an APB out on a ghost.
我想我有个办法知道他是不是真的回来了
I think I may have a way to tell if he's really back.
-怎么做 -成功几率很小
- How? - It's a long shot.
小心
Be careful.
好了 该你了 准备好了吗
Okay, your turn. Ready?
嗯 嗯 好了
Yeah. Yeah, I'm ready.
你在一支火箭里 在它的顶部
You're in a rocket. It's at its apogee.
你在一切都完全
You're in that moment where everything
静止的时候
is perfectly still...
你就要掉下去了
right before you're about to fall.
感受到了吗
Do you feel it?
我感觉眩晕
I feel... dizzy.
失重感
Weightless.
有一个窗口
There's a window...
你可以看到下面的地球
and you can see the Earth below.
一颗蓝色旋转的大理石
It's a blue, swirling marble.
太漂亮了
It's so beautiful.
我跟你在一起
And I'm there with you.
直到永远
Forever.
佐伊
Zoe?
不 不 这不是幻觉
No, no. I'm not... imagining you.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no... No, no!
天 不 不 不 不
God, no! No! No, no!
这说不通啊
It still doesn't add up.
凶手怎么会知道我们童年的事
How does the killer know about our childhood?
他怎么会知道这些花儿的事
How would he know about some random flowers?
可不是普通的花
They're not random.
相信我就是了 我们来对地方了
You just have to trust me. We're in the right spot.
我怎么能... 诺亚现在很危险
How can I--? Noah's life is in danger,
可你还是什么都不告诉我
and you're still keeping me in the dark.
他们肯定早就和佩帕搅和在一起
They must have been working with Piper from the very beginning.
-只有这样才说得通 -什么
- It's the only thing that makes sense. - What?
我和佩帕来过这里几次
Piper and I came here a couple times.
我带她来的 我告诉了她咱俩所有的事
I brought her here. I told her everything about us.
-为什么 -因为她想了解你 她是你姐姐
- Why? - She wanted to know about you. She was your sister.
我知道你会怎么想 艾玛
I know what this sounds like, Emma,
但是我只想找一个朋友而已
but I think I was just looking for a friend.
我不知道她在利用我 我根本没意识到
I didn't know she was using me. I didn't realize.
直到最后我才意识到
I never realized it until the last moment and,
可是已经太晚了
by then, it was too late.
-我们得走了 -这个疯子故意这样做的
- We have to go. - This psycho is doing this on purpose.
他给你看那封信就是想分♥裂♥我们
He showed you that letter to tear us apart!
是啊 但那封信确实是你写的
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表