剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
Maybe use, like, a dutch angle so it's creepier.
好了
I got it.
就是这里
This is it.
怎么回事 仓库已经被人打开过了
Oh, what? The unit was already unlocked?
月棕榈那人是在耍你
Crescent Palms guy was hazing you.
看看就知道了
We'll see.
-你在录着呢吧 -嗯
- You recording? - Yup.
月棕榈旅馆 客用停车场
太让人失望了
This is such a lame disappointment.
积蓄了那么多感情却什么都没有
All this hype and then nothing.
就像大家都
It's like everyone saying,
对《布莱尔女巫》过誉
"Go see The Blair Witch Project," right?
你在听吗
Are you listening?
你以为会有什么呢 诺亚
What'd you expect, Noah?
巨大的霓虹灯字牌"佩帕到此一游"吗
Some giant neon sign flashing "Piper was... Here"?
我们走吧 免得被别人撞见
Let's jet, okay? Before someone else shows.
别人 你太聪明了 这就是锁被撬的原因
Someone else! You're a genius. That's why the lock was broken.
因为有人先来了 是吧
'cause someone else got here first, right?
有人不希望别人发现这里的东西
Someone who didn't want anyone to find whatever was in here.
所以 肯定是有东西可找的
So, that means there was definitely something to find.
是吧
Right?
这是什么
What do we have here?
你不能随便动啊
You can't just take that.
可能是安全监控设备呢
It might be there for security.
首先 这是新的
First, this is new.
其次 那个才是安全监控设备
Second, that thing over there is for security.
有人一直在监控这里 或许是艾迪
Someone's been keeping an eye on this place. Maybe Eddie--
-艾迪是谁 -月棕榈那人
- Who's Eddie? - Ugh, the Crescent Palms guy.
走吧 上学前我们还有时间查查是谁在监控
Come on. We've got time before school to see what's on this.
恭喜 莱克伍德小姐
你们要站成一排
Okay, you'll be standing in a line.
肩往后 就这样 很好
Shoulders back, like this. That's good.
介绍到你们的时候 上前一步
And, as you're introduced, you'll step up.
我已经从发短♥信♥升级到留语♥音♥信息了
Look, I've upgraded from texting to voicemail
以进一步表达"你死定了"这个意思
to further express my level of "You are so dead."
我咬牙告诉我爸你的事了 你却玩消失
I bite the bullet and I tell my dad about you, then you ghost?
这可不叫复合 杰克
That is not getting back together, Jake.
这太奇怪了 打给我
This is all very strange. Call me.
我知道我们不熟
Hey, I know we don't really know each other,
但莱克小姐选美似乎不太对你的胃口
But this lady of the lake pageant does not seem like your thing.
是我爸爸逼我的 马多克斯家的骄傲
My dad is making me. Maddox pride.
那么他是你的男伴吗
So, then, he'll be your escort?
我还没想过这事呢 不要
Oh, I haven't even thought about that. Um, no.
谁会找爸爸做男伴啊
Who has their dad as their escort?
我啊
Uh, I do.
同时我避开了所有的高中男友问题 双赢
And I avoid all high school guy drama. Win-win.
拜托 大家都知道你暗恋诺亚
Oh, please. Everybody knows you have a crush on Noah.
心理课上你可是盯着他不放呢
You practically give him eye baths in psych class.
-不 我没有 -有点
- Okay, no, I do not do that. - A little bit.
好吧 也许我想在某一点上
Okay, well, maybe there's a world
我觉得诺亚有点酷
where I think noah is kind of cool.
高兴了吧
Happy?
先别走开
Hold that thought.
好了 女士们 拿一张工作单
Okay, ladies, grab a worksheet.
谢谢你们参与
Thank you all for participating.
这不是公开表演
Not a spectator event.
本来想早点来跑步
Came early to get in some laps
然后不小心发现了这个地方
and accidentally discovered this circus.
这是一个传统的奖学金项目
It's a traditional scholarship program
部分用来做慈善
with a charity component.
是啊
Yeah.
那么...
So--
找到你失踪的男朋友了吗
Ever track down your missing boyfriend?
布鲁克 要加入我们吗
Brooke! Are you joining us?
听着 也许之前是我没说清楚 离开
Look, maybe I was unclear. Go away.
那就是没找到的意思咯
I'll take that as a "No."
他看我的方式让我想哭
The way he looked at me, I wanted to cry,
但是我也非常生气
but I also got really angry.
那很正常 对吧 毕竟你们经历了那么多
That's probably natural, right? That's a lot of history there.
我不知道
I don't know.
我想奥德丽今早跟我说的那些丧气话
I think when audrey went all doom and gloom on me this morning,
真的影响到了我
she really got into my head.
我觉得她有什么事瞒着我
I think something is up with her.
她可是奥德丽 很难看出来
It's also audrey. It's hard to tell.
-你觉得你♥爸♥爸会留下来吗 -我不知道
- You think your dad will stick around? - I have no idea.
他的行踪一直飘忽不定的
He doesn't exactly have the most reliable track record.
我很小的时候我爸爸就离开了我们
My dad left us when I was little.
如果他现在出现 我很可能会打他一拳
If he showed up now, I'd probably punch him in the teeth.
打架狂 你这样做不好
Hey, fight club, not cool.
-你一直在听我们讲话吗 -不 没有
- You were listening to all that? - No, no.
伊莱和他爸爸关系很复杂
Eli and his dad have a complicated relationship.
而且他很疯狂
And Eli's crazy.
我懂 我爸爸离开的时候我也想打他一拳
I get it. I definitely wanted to hit my dad when he left.
我当时很小 但是我又很生气
I was little, but I was so angry.
那一点都不像你
That doesn't sound like you.
我要去准备考试了
I've got to cram for my lit exam.
走廊上秀恩爱 真可爱
Pda in the hallway. It's adorable.
你不是要报到什么的吗
Don't you have, like, everything to sign up for?
第一天 你有很多事情要做
First day. You got a lot to do.
这是我第一天 我都不知道哪是哪
It is my first day. I don't know where anything is.
好吗 餐厅 办公室...
Okay? The cafeteria, the office--
我...我带他到处转转
I'll... I'll show him around.
-你确定吗 -是的
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
他可烦人了
He's a pain in the ass.
我还在这站着呢
I'm standing right here.
把他丢在办公室就行了 他们会关照他的
Just dump him at the office. They'll take care of him.
那么年中开始在新学校上学
So, it must be weird starting at a new school
肯定很奇怪吧
in the middle of the year.
习惯了 我们经常搬家
Used to it. We move around a lot.
在一个地方住一辈子
Living in one place your whole life
也没有那么好
isn't all that it's cracked up to be.
那么昨天在那个大厅...
So, yesterday, in the hall...
对 我刚还在想你什么时候提这件事呢
Yeah. Right. I was wondering when you'd bring that up.
-你之前就知道我了吗 -是的
- You knew who I was? - Yeah.
你这么闹我是因为...
And you chose to screw with me because...?
这样比"你好 我是伊莱"
It was more fun than "Hey, I'm Eli."
"你好 我是艾玛"有趣多了
"Hey, I'm Emma."
是啊 我想也是
Yeah, I guess that's more fun.
不过你还是有点奇怪
You're still kind of weird though.
不管带子上有什么 都会让那个谋杀信息板
Whatever's on here might make that murderboard
看上去像是过家家的玩意
look like kiddie hour.
-看这个 -诺亚 我们上学要迟到了
- Watch this. - Noah, we're gonna be late for school.
月棕榈 您在莱克伍德的落脚之处
Crescent palms, your place to relax in Lakewood.
我是艾迪 有什么...
This is Eddie. How can--?
你觉得自己很聪明吗
You think you're pretty smart, huh?
我想知道关于那个储藏室你还告诉了谁
I want to know who else you told about that storage unit.
-您是谁 -拜托
- Who is this? - Oh, come on.
太平间的诺亚·福斯特 昨天我们才聊过
It's Noah Foster from the Morgue. We talked last night.
我已经告诉你了 我没有其他要说的
I told you already, I don't have anything else to say.
真好 好吧
Oh, that's nice. Okay.
你说的这些全都是毫无根据的
Look, you're spinning out these conspiracy theories
阴谋论
that just don't exist, man.
先等摄像头同步好不好
Just wait for the camera to sync up, okay?
好了 开始同步了
And... We are syncing.
已经同步了四分之一了
We're almost a quarter synced.
你到底藏着些什么
What are you hiding?
快好了
We are almost there.
快点快点啊 妈的
Come on, come on, come on. Oh, damn it!
未能检测到视频
这个只提供视频流 上面什么文件也没有
It was just streaming only. There's nothing on here.
别给我摔了
Careful with that.
这是个书挡 很结实的 别担心
It's a bookend. Very sturdy. It's fine.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表