剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
我怎么会相信我可以再次回这里
What made me think I could even set foot in this place again?
这是我和佩帕第一次见面的地方
This is where Piper and I first met.
她就坐在那里
She sat right over there,
而我让她成为了我的朋友
and I let her become my friend.
我信任她
I trusted her.
艾玛 你当时也不知道啊
Emma, you didn't know any better.
信任别人 容易受伤不是坏事
It's not bad to trust, to be vulnerable.
难道我每次看到褐发女人
Am I gonna have a meltdown
喝脱脂摩卡时都要心理崩溃吗
every time I see a brunette drinking a nonfat mocha?
不要让她毁掉你的生活
Don't let her ruin your life.
事情就是这样
This is what happens.
一切都向你逼近 让你无路可逃
It all closes in on you, and then you can't get out.
我爸爸就是这样 我也是这样吗
It happened to my dad. Is it happening to me?
我会变成一个废人度过余生吗
Am I gonna be this screwed-up person for the rest of my life?
你不会的 只要你努力不做个废人
You won't be. You just have to work to not be.
你不是受害者 艾玛 你是幸存者
You're not a victim, Emma. You're a survivor.
佩帕已经夺去你够多了 别让她再掠夺了
Piper has taken so much from you. Don't let her take any more.
她死了 坐在那里的不是她 佩帕死了
She's gone. That was not her sitting over there. Piper is gone.
无论你要怎样证明给自己看
Whatever you need to do to prove that to yourself...
都值得一试
is worth doing.
对不起
杰克
提议即将自毁 三...二...一...
这就没了
你认真的吗
宝贝 来张照片吗
了不起 游戏开始了
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
艾玛
Emma?
这是我表弟伊莱
This is my cousin, Eli.
-很高兴认识你 -很高兴认识你
- Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
这是我姑妈蒂娜 这是艾玛
This is my aunt Tina. This is Emma.
麦琪的女儿 对吧 你好
Maggie's daughter, right? Hey, there.
你好
Hi.
我可以和你到外面说几句吗
can I talk to you outside for a second?
-他们好像挺有趣的 -可以这么说
- They seem interesting. - That's one word for it.
我不敢相信你就要走了
I can't believe you're leaving.
-你妈妈过来和蒂娜谈过了 -真的吗
- Your mom came by and talked to Tina. - Did she?
是啊 说让她好好思考了一番
Yeah. Said she gave her a lot to think about,
-不管那是什么意思 -真的吗
- Whatever that means. - Really?
我不敢相信我的命运掌握在蒂娜手里
I can't believe my fate rests in Tina's hands.
我知道你时间不多了
I know you don't have much time left,
但我有件事情想做
but there's something I want to do.
我不想和除你之外的任何人做这件事
I don't want to do it with anyone but you.
我不想独自去做 我是说
I don't want to do it alone. And, I mean...
我想再不做就没机会了 所以
I guess I really have to do it now or never. So, uh...
我们开车兜兜风吧
can we go for a drive?
好的
Yeah.
这房♥子真不错
This place is nice.
我们不能直接打包住进来 伊莱
We can't just up and move, Eli.
我们和你的废柴男友
We live in a crappy one-bedroom apartment
住在破烂的一室公♥寓♥里
with your loser boyfriend.
你又没有工作
It's not like you have a job.
我们可以免租住这个大房♥子
We could stay in this big house rent free.
好啦 情况并不完美 对不起
Okay, things aren't perfect. I'm sorry.
确实 情况太差了
No, they're not. They're horrible.
杰克
现在去你家 不来别后悔
请进
Come in.
布鲁克 亲爱的 你怎么穿成这样
Brooke, honey, what are you wearing?
这是件裙子啊
It's a dress.
露的也太多了
Well, it's way too much.
20分钟以后要拍照 你必须换衣服了
The photo-op's in 20 minutes. You have to go change.
爸爸 对不起 我打算翘了
Oh, Daddy, I'm sorry. I'm gonna have to flake on that.
岂有此理
That is unacceptable.
这是我们家庭的重要时刻
This is a very important moment for the family.
你承诺了 布鲁克 马多克斯家遵守诺言
You made a promise, Brooke. Maddoxes keep their promises.
你真的打算开始探讨我们家
Do you really want to get into this family's legacy
撒谎和违背誓言的传统吗
of lying and breaking promises?
接下来的人生
I am going to spend the rest of my life
我都将为我的过错道歉
apologizing for my mistakes.
我试着弥补犯下的错
I'm trying to make up for them.
布鲁克 还有什么比这重要
Brooke, what could possibly be more important?
你真的想知道吗
Do you really want to know?
我要去见我男朋友
I'm going to see my boyfriend...
杰克
Jake.
没错 那个杰克
Yeah, that Jake.
打从你被逮捕
We've been seeing each other
我们就开始交往了 而且...
ever since you got arrested, and it's...
真的很美妙
It's basically amazing.
布鲁克 那男孩深深伤害了我们
Brooke, that boy hurt us very much.
不 他只有伤害你
No, he hurt you.
你口口声声说你怎样改过自新
All you do is talk about how much you've changed.
杰克也一样 他是个好人 爸
Well, so has Jake. He's a good person, Dad.
我在乎他
And I care about him.
情不自禁
I can't help it.
这是我的人生 不是什么竞选活动
This is my life, not some stupid campaign.
对不起 爸爸
I'm sorry, Daddy.
奥德丽
我出发了 待会见
你在路上了吗
你在哪儿
月牙棕榈旅馆
你确定你准备好了吗
You sure this isn't too soon?
不就是个码头而已
It's just a dock.
在这儿等我好吗
Will you wait here?
我寸步不离
I won't move.
这个还好吗
Is this okay?
我讨厌它 好难看
I hate it. It's so ugly.
在我看来伤疤使你更美了
It makes you more beautiful to me.
那疯婆子一天到晚待在这
Crazy chick was here all the time.
通常单独一人 但有一次
Usually alone, but once,
我看见她跟一个女孩吵架
I saw her arguing... with a girl.
女共犯 好一个剧情转折
A girl accomplice? Holy plot twist!
你还记得她的样子吗
Do you remember what she looked like?
嗯 她留着日本女鬼发型 戴着怪胎眼镜
Yeah, she had that creepy J-horror hair and those weirdo glasses.
不 不是佩帕 我是问共犯
No, not Piper. The accomplice.
-月牙棕榈你好 -表现正常点 废物
- Crescent Palms. - Play it cool, scumbag,
否则清洁工就等着
or housekeeping will be
从天花板上清理你的骨头碎屑
scraping your bone fragments off the ceiling.
什么
What?
你也别做什么蠢表情暗示他 否则...
And don't make any stupid faces to tip him off either, or...
我会用你的肠子把你勒死
...I'll strangle you with your own intestines.
我能看到你
I can see you.
哦 好
Uh, yes.
我错了
I was wrong.
我其实什么也不记得
I, uh... I don't really remember anything.
我该回去工作了
I should get back to work.
你已经跟我聊了一整晚
You've been talking to me all night.
-你刚说到... -采访到此为止
- And you just said-- - This interview's over.
抱歉
Sorry.
乖孩子
Good boy.
我慢吞吞的搭档来了
Well, well. If it isn't my tardy sidekick.
抱歉 我被骗去洗电影院的奶油酱机器
Sorry. Got tricked into the butter pump cleaning duty at the theater.
人不能仅靠酱料维生啊
Man cannot live on toppings alone.
是啊 我错过了什么
Yeah. So, what'd I miss?
那职员差点要翻肠倒肚吐真言了
The clerk was on the verge of spilling his guts,
然后他...
and then, he just...
他突然呆住 就好像看到了魔戒里的索伦之眼
he just froze, like he'd seen the dark eye of Sauron.
多半是那小混♥蛋♥自己瞎编的故事
Jackass probably made the whole thing up.
不 我显然是挖到宝了
No, I'm clearly onto something.
在他人格分♥裂♥以前
Before his personality split,
艾迪说这旅馆在附近的克利尔威路上
Eddie told me about this storage unit the motel owns
有个仓库
just a few blocks away on Clearview,
他们把旅客留下的杂物都存在那儿
where they keep all the crap guests leave behind.
他说里头有些东西应该是佩帕的
He thinks there's stuff in there that might belong to Piper.
对 警♥察♥肯定会忽略了这点
Right, 'cause the cops would have let that slide.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表