剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
-那是谎言吗 -不是 当然不是
- What was that? Was that just a lie? - No, no. Of course not.
那你为什么不跟我商量就去找治安官
Then, why did you go to the sheriff without talking to me first?
你会叫我别去的
You would have told me not to.
我宁可你活着生我的气
I'd rather have you angry at me and alive,
而不是死了
than dead.
这是为你好 小艾
It was for your own good, Em.
为我好
For my own good?
那我为什么觉得遭到了背叛
Then, why do I feel so betrayed?
你看见艾玛了吗
Hey, have you seen Emma?
她今早不是该来上班吗
Wasn't she supposed to be working this morning?
是啊 但我还没看见她
She was supposed to, but I haven't.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我...
I, um...
我可能搞砸了
I think I might've messed up.
真不祥
That's ominous.
你挺黑暗的 好的黑暗
You're dark. Like, in a good way.
我觉得你或许能理解
I feel like maybe you would understand.
这下更不祥了
That's even more ominous.
昨晚 我把布兰森铐在了床上
So, last night, I handcuffed Branson to a bed,
然后威胁要用剪刀阉了他
threatened to castrate him with scissors,
最后没解开手铐就把他丢在酒店里了
and then left him trapped in a hotel room.
你对布兰森使出《水果硬糖》的招数
You went full Hard Candy on Branson
还把他铐在床上就走了
and left him chained to a bed?
是啊
Yeah.
我不知道 我就是想吓吓他
I don't know. I was just trying to scare him.
我以为他了解杰克被杀的内情
I thought he knew something about Jake.
他还在那儿吗
Is he still there?
-那是什么 -手铐的钥匙
- What the hell is that? - It's the key to the handcuffs.
我认真的 别笑我
I'm serious. Don't judge me.
不不 相信我 我没资格笑你 但是...
No, no, no. Trust me, I'm in no position to judge, but...
我们得采取点行动
We definitely need to do something about this.
嗯
Yeah.
为什么她隔了这么久才告诉我们这里
Why do you think it took her so long to tell us about this place?
有人吓到了她
Someone's got her scared.
这里的废弃程度
This place is about as abandoned
就像正常的废弃农场
as you'd think an abandoned farm would be.
多谢陪我来 德怀恩
Thanks for humoring me, Dwayne.
用无线电呼叫警局 告诉他们我们就回去
Will you radio the station, let them know we're on our way back?
好的
Gotcha.
我是米格尔 问题比我们想的大
It's Miguel. We have a bigger problem than we thought.
你可算来了 我们一早上都忙死了
Thank god you're here. We've been swamped all morning.
你在生气吗
Hey, are you mad at something?
是啊 我气的事多着呢
Yeah, I'm mad at a lot of things, actually.
-主要是气你表哥 -他又怎么了
- Mostly your cousin. - What'd he do now?
他背着我去跟治安官说了很多事
He went and told the sheriff a lot of things behind my back.
听着不像基兰会做的事
Doesn't sound anything like Kieran.
我不知道 我知道他是为了保护我
I don't know. I know that he was doing it to protect me,
但我还是反感他不告诉我
but I still hate that he didn't tell me.
这事我似乎不该插手
Sounds like something I shouldn't get in the middle of.
不 相信我 你说什么都不会让我更生气了
No, trust me, nothing that you say is gonna make it any worse.
好吧 基兰的问题是
Okay, so... The thing with Kieran is,
他总把心事埋得很深
he keeps stuff buried deep,
非常深 埋在地下
like, deeper than usual, subterranean.
-是啊 我发现了 -但他童年过的很不容易
- Yeah, I've noticed that. - But he had a really tough childhood.
他的继父一直对他不好
His step-dad never let up on him.
你知道他妈妈和继父死于车祸吧
You know his mom and step-dad died in that car crash, right?
嗯
Yeah.
他们开车离开前
Well, him and his step-dad
他和他继父刚大吵了一架
got in some huge fight right before they drove off.
不是吧
Oh, no.
基兰一直不原谅自己
Kieran still hasn't forgiven himself for that fight.
他没跟我说过
He never told me about that.
或许他是因此才这么过度保护你
That's probably why he's so overprotective.
-你发现了 -可不是
- You've noticed? - Yeah, totally.
后来 他亲爹又发生那种事
And then, what happened with his real dad...
他失去了很多人
He's lost a lot of people.
他真的不想失去你
He really, really doesn't want to lose you.
现在发生那么多事 他可能只是害怕
With everything that's going on, he's probably just scared.
-外面要疯了 赶紧来干活儿吧 -嗯
- It's getting crazy, so, um... Get to work. - Yeah.
-我们到了 -这里真不错
- Here we are. - Wow! This is a really cool spot.
我最喜欢坐在这里思考了
It's my favorite place to sit and think.
我对这片湖的有点又爱又恨
You know I have a kind of love-hate relationship with this lake?
我知道 你在太平间里
I know. I've heard you wax dark and poetic a lot
经常把这里描述的可怕又诗意
about this body of water on the morgue.
是啊 对了 你听我节目 真棒
Right! Yeah, you're a fan. That's really cool.
佩帕的事发生时我不在
I was away during the whole Piper thing,
你的播客是我了解
so your podcast was the best way for me
你们经历的最佳方式
to find out what you guys went through.
是啊 你去年秋天不在
Yeah, you weren't around last fall.
我10月一直在太空探索科技公♥司♥参与沉浸式教学
I was away at a Space X immersion program all through October.
等等 不是那个
Wait, you're not talking about
太空探索科技公♥司♥大胆思考项目吧
the Space X lift bold thinkers program, are you?
就是 可棒了
Oh, yeah. It was amazing.
好吧 我申请过六次呢
Okay, so, I've applied to that six times.
那个项目是在6月 不是10月
It's in June, not October. So...
你为什么会秋天去
How were you there in the fall?
好吧 我撒谎了
Okay, I lied.
但太空探索科技公♥司♥的说法比真♥相♥好听得多
But the whole Space X thing is way nicer than the truth,
能接受这个说法吗 求你
so can we just go with that, please?
等等
Wait.
我无意让你尴尬
I-I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable.
没事的 你不用...
It's totally cool. You don't have to...
不关我事
It's none of my business.
去年秋天
There was a moment last fall
我突然意识到 我只有学校
when I realized school was all I had.
我没有朋友 没参与过什么
I didn't have any friends. I wasn't a part of anything.
真的很孤独
It was pretty lonely.
孤独感突然没来由地压得我喘不过气
This crushing sort of loneliness out of nowhere. And, um...
有一晚 我做了很蠢的事
One night, I did something really stupid.
那个不重要 但结果
It's not important, but the result was,
我妈给我请了治疗师
my mom bought me a therapist,
我请了一个月的假
and, um, I skipped school for, like, a month.
相信我 在莱克伍德
Trust me... For Lakewood,
你这点秘密不算啥
you're in the shallow end of hidden mysteries.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还有件事得坦白
I think I have to confess one more thing.
我带你来是约会的
I actually brought you here for a date.
我带了泳衣
And, uh... I've got swimsuits.
我很擅长物理
I'm really good at physics,
但不太擅长约男生出去
just less so at asking boys out.
佐伊 难道这是个精心设计的诡计吗
Zoe, am I to understand this was all some sort of elaborate ruse?
我觉得你已经知道了 福斯特先生
I feel like you already knew that, Mr. Foster.
奥德丽
没事 接吧
It's cool. You should get that.
不用 没事
Nope! I'm good.
我会把精力完全放在你身上
You have my undivided attention.
福斯特 如果我出事了
Hey, Foster, if anything happens to me,
请勿打扰
应该和赛斯·布兰森有关
It probably has something to do with Seth Branson.
以后再解释
I'll explain later.
奥德丽 你真的不必跟来
Audrey, you did not have to come with me, really.
他肯定已经虚弱无力
He's gonna be weak and exhausted.
别批评我
Don't judge me.
关键在于我们一起能制住他
Ok. The point is, we can take him together.
-是吧 -开门得了
- Right? - Just open the door.
怎
Wha...?
不可能
No... Way.
我实话实说 情况不妙
Okay, this is bad. I'm not gonna lie.
但反正布兰森早晚也会逃
But Branson was bound to escape eventually.
话是这么说 但他现在在哪儿
Yeah, but where is he?
他会把我的所作所为告诉什么人
And who is he telling about what I did?
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表