剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
Okay, look, whether or not Jeremy did this,
干这件事的人很有可能就是基兰的凶手
whoever did might have killed Kieran.
在法庭
In a courthouse.
-在警♥察♥的监管下 -没错
- In police custody. - Exactly.
所以我觉得恐怕几道门锁
So I doubt that a few locks on the door
是无法阻止他们进来的
are gonna stop them from getting in here.
我们必须做好准备
We need to get ready.
我们需要的是联♥系♥警方
What we need to do is call the authorities.
你确定我们没有一点办法恢复通讯吗
Are you sure there isn't any way we can get the phones back up?
这个不确定 但是 亚历克斯
I don't know about that, but Alex,
我看到你卡车上好像有个民用无线电
I saw a CB radio in your truck?
是有 但已经坏了两年多了
Yeah, but it's been dead for two years.
我也许能修好
I might be able to get it working.
-我陪你去 -好
- I'll come with you. - Cool.
不行 我们不应该一起待在室内吗
No, shouldn't we all stay together inside?
这难道不是
I mean, doesn't that seem like
现在这种情况下最合逻辑的判断吗
the most logical course of action right now?
我们现在是坐以待毙
Look, we're sitting ducks.
这是个经典恐怖设置
This is a pretty classic horror concept.
《无人生还》 有人看过吗
"And then there were none," anyone?
我们不会有事的 别担心
We'll be fine. Don't worry.
我只需要一个螺丝刀
Look, I just need a screwdriver,
钢丝钳和胶带
wire-cutters, and some tape.
好的 厨房♥ 左手第二间
Okay, kitchen, second door on the left.
-在最下面的抽屉应该有 -好
- Try the bottom drawer. - Okay.
所以基兰是谁
So who's Kieran?
-说来话长了 -没关系
- That's a long story. - It's okay.
长夜漫漫 外面还有风暴
It's a dark and stormy night.
我们两个其实还有
You and I have more in common
你不知道的共同点
than I think you realize.
一切都开始于一个叫布兰登·詹姆斯的人
It all started with this guy named Brandon James
他迷恋着我母亲
who was obsessed with my mother.
所以我觉得被很深的背叛了
Yeah, so I ended up feeling pretty betrayed
开始警惕所有陌生人
and very wary of new people.
你真是生命力顽强 艾玛
Wow. You're such a survivor, Emma.
很厉害
It's incredible.
要是这些事
Everything that's going on,
都发生在我身上 我肯定躲得深深的
with me, I'd be curled up in a ball somewhere.
我这个周末就是想躲开这些事
I was trying to get away from all of it this weekend,
看看结果如何
and look at us now.
而且还把你卷进来了
And I got you involved in it too.
这么说很不好
It's terrible to say,
但是你能告诉我我还挺欣慰的
but I'm kind of relieved you told me all of this.
你和你朋友们好像很镇定
Yeah, you and your friends seemed way too calm
遇到这种情况都没怎么慌乱
and collected, given the circumstances.
是啊 是
Yeah. Yeah.
我们经历了太多
Yeah. Well, we've been through a lot.
我知道
I know.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我知道这一切很难接受
I know this can be a bit much.
我从来没真正经历过谋杀
Yeah, I've never dealt with the murder thing before,
但是你们好像处理的很好
but you guys seem to have a handle on it.
这次的事我们也会过去的
And we will get through this.
我就不该上那艘船
I never should have taken that ferry.
现在想想 去看无聊电影
Well, in retrospect, the movie marathon
真是个好太多的主意
was a much, much better idea.
谁说不是呢
Yeah, tell me about it.
比如 本可以多接接吻
There could have been a lot more of that, for instance.
慢着 那么
Hey, wait, so, um...
所以你早上是在渡口 对吧
So you were on the ferry this morning, right?
那么
So...
怎么着 你一天都在岛上闲逛吗
What, did you just, uh, wander around the island all day?
是啊 可把我累坏了
Yeah, it was exhausting. Yeah.
你怎么知道我们住哪儿的
How'd you figure out where we were staying?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们选的住处不大合常理
I mean, we were kind of off the beaten path,
-你是跟诺亚发短♥信♥吗 -你说真的吗
- So did you text Noah... - Are you serious?
-什么 -你怎么
- What? - What do you--
-我不是说 -你说什么
- I'm not saying... - What are you saying?
你是说这些事
Are you saying I could be involved
-可能有我的份儿吗 -不 不是
- in all this stuff somehow? - No. No, no, no, no.
-我没有 -难以置信
- I didn't... I didn't... - I don't believe this.
我不过是想让你开心一点
I was trying to do something nice.
不 我很抱歉 经过去年的事
No, no, no, I'm sorry. I... After last year,
我随时警惕
I--I've got a hair-trigger.
总是不自觉就认定要发生可怕的事
I automatically assume something terrible is happening.
我想说 我来是因为我真的喜欢你
I'm saying this because I really like you.
所谓随时警惕 感觉更像是
That hair-trigger feels more like a way
要与我保持距离
to keep me at arm's length,
我很介意
and I'm not okay with that.
至少亲热了吧
Did you at least make out?
闭嘴
Shut up.
还有更糟的
You could do a lot worse.
怎么了
What's wrong?
担心斯泰沃吗
Worried about Stavo?
是啊
Yeah.
说不准 我们总是吵
I don't know. We just keep having that fight.
说真的 我慢慢觉得好没意思 好傻
It's honestly starting to feel really pointless and stupid.
或许等他回来你该直接告诉他
Maybe you should just tell him that when he comes back.
艾玛
Hey! Emma!
让我进去 求你了
Let me in, please!
让我进去
Let me in!
杰里米似乎并不开心
Jeremy does not look happy.
我建议就留他在外边
I say we leave him out there.
假如他是凶手
Okay, if he's the killer,
那是一回事 假如不是
that's one thing. If he's not--
我们难道不该让斯泰沃和诺亚知道吗
Shouldn't we at least try to let Stavo and Noah know?
我们就能处理
I think we can handle it.
那是从哪儿来的
Whoa, where did that come from?
我不喜欢枪♥支♥
I'm not a fan of guns,
但我曾爷爷生前是私贩酒水的
but my great granddad was a bootlegger.
你什么意思 打算射他吗
What are you saying? Are we gonna shoot him?
不 但如果你们朋友真是凶手
No, but if your friend is the killer,
局面归我们掌控不是更好吗
isn't it better that we have control?
他不算是朋友
He's not really our friend.
又多了持枪的理由
All the more reason for the gun.
你怎么看 艾玛
What do you think, Emma?
天啊 你们啊 我都要
Jesus, you guys. I was starting to f--
你就是亚历克斯·韦顿吧
You must be Alex Whitten.
你家真温馨
You have a lovely home.
各位 劝劝他把枪放下吧
Guys, maybe tell him he can put the gun down?
-杰里米 你去哪儿了 -怎么回事
- Jeremy, where you have been? - What the hell?
-我不是敌人 -你这一天都去哪儿了
- I'm not the enemy... - Where have you been all day?
好 好
Okay, fine.
篝火夜之后 我在沙滩上睡去了
I--after the bonfire, I passed out on the beach.
第二天下午才醒
I-I woke up the next afternoon,
然后游泳 想去去酒味儿
And I went for a swim to wash the drunk off.
我回来换衣服的时候看到一个变♥态♥
I was headed back to change when I saw some psycho
戴着安娜·霍布斯的面具
in the Anna Hobbs mask
在前廊放了个人头
leaving a human head on the front porch.
你回去过
You came back to the house?
那怎么又离开了
Okay, why did you leave?
变♥态♥看了我一眼
This sicko looked at me.
看到我了 手上举着大剪刀
They saw me. They had shears.
我手无寸铁 所以逃跑 我一直跑
I had nothing, so I ran. And I kept running.
最后迷路了 然后天色暗了下来
I ended up lost, and then everything went dark.
我去了警♥察♥局
I went to the sheriff's station.
没人 到处都没人
It's empty. Everything's empty.
我开始找哪儿有人
I-I was looking for literally anybody,
看到这儿有灯光
and I saw the lights on here,
那感觉真是"谢天谢地"
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表