剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
You're both a mess.
给我个垃圾袋 你能拿一只泰迪熊 一只
Now, grab me a trash bag. You get one teddy bear. One!
-这太荒唐了 快挑 -好啦我懂了
- This is absurd. Take your pick. - Okay, I got the point.
今晚罗梅罗电影联播 看吗 还是说你还在生气
Romero-thon tonight. Are you in? Or are you still pissed?
不去了 我想睡觉了
Nah. Figured I'd turn in, you know?
开始写我的梦的日记
Get my dream journal on.
好的 你还在生气
Okay, still pissed.
我刚才可能有点大声嚷嚷了
So, I might have gotten a little yell-y scream-y earlier.
你只有知道我是对的时候才这么生气
You only get that mad when you know that I'm right.
闭嘴 给我讲讲凶杀板的情况
Shut up and walk me through the murderboard.
终于回到正题了
And we're back.
今天在学校那条短♥信♥是你们最近的接触吗
That text at school today was your most recent contact, right?
-没错 -好的 这是那条短♥信♥
- That's right. - Okay, here's that text.
我不喜欢你挂我电♥话♥
做了坏事是有后果的
血淋淋的后果
然后 在这边
And, over here,
我汇总了我播客上第三个捣蛋鬼的评论
I've included the comments of the third prankster from my podcast.
注意类似的措和重复用语
Note the parallel verbiage, the repeated phrases.
厉害 杀人犯 血字
Uh, bad-ass, killer, bloodletter.
厉害
杀人犯
血字
太相似了 不可能是巧合
Too close for coincidence.
我打赌给你发短♥信♥的人
I'd wager that your texter
和这第三个捣蛋鬼是同一个人
and the third prankster are one and the same.
所以一个心怀愤恨的喷子要骗我吗
So, some demented troll with a grudge is out to catfish me?
或者这个疯子
Or this demented troll,
或者用你的说法 佩帕的同伙
as you rightly put it, was Piper's accomplice.
她没有同伙啊
There was no accomplice.
我不同意 我觉得有人帮了佩帕
I disagree. I think someone helped Piper,
而他们依然逍遥法外
and I think they're still out there.
我认为这个恶作剧和这些电♥话♥
I think that this prank and those calls
能指引我们抓到那家伙
may lead us to that person.
做了坏事是有后果的
佩帕·肖
同谋
我太傻了
I was stupid.
没有
No, you weren't.
真的 我以为我们能
I was. It was dumb to think
重新开始 好像什么都没发生过
that we could just pick up where we left off
这真是太蠢了
and act like nothing ever happened.
-我就是打算这么做的 -我知道
- That's what I was going for. - Yeah, I know.
因为我们俩都喜欢假装我们没事 但其实不然
Because we both tend to act like we're fine when we're totally not.
-不该再这样下去了 -是啊
- We should stop. - Yeah.
的确不该
We should.
我们应该相互帮助
We could help each other.
好好谈谈
Talk about it.
你♥爸♥爸...我妈妈...
Your dad... my mom...
这个主意不错
That'd be good.
我们好好谈谈...
We do that and...
谁知道呢 也许我们能...
Who knows? We could...
回归正常
Get normal?
好起来
Get better.
人们叫我最后生还的女孩
People call me a final girl,
但是我们都是莱克伍德生还的女孩
but we're all final girls in Lakewood.
以及生还的男孩
And final boys.
没错 因为我们都活了下来
Right, because we survived.
现在 我们要相互帮助 想办法...
And, now, we're here to help each other find...
想办法回归正轨
find a way to get back to normal.
艾玛·杜瓦
Emma Duval:
莱克伍德最后一名生还女孩的最后想法
The final thoughts of one of Lakewood's final kids.
我是诺亚·福斯特 这里是太平间
This is Noah Foster and you're listening to The Morgue.
我的天 真是太有才了
Holy frack! That was brilliant!
很好 因为我只说这么多
Good, because that's all you're going to get.
我不知道你会怎么想
Uh, I didn't know what you would think about it.
希望你不要被吓到
I hope it doesn't freak you out.
奥德丽...几乎所有人都觉得我太沉迷于此了
Audrey-- hell, everyone thinks it's kind of obsessive.
是有一点
Well, it kind of is.
每个人对待我们所经历的事都有自己的方式
Everybody has their way of dealing with what we went through.
是啊
Yeah.
-诺亚 这是什么 -这是一个养猪场
- Noah, what is this? - That's a pig farm.
应该是布兰登的哥哥 特洛伊·詹姆斯的
Pretty sure it belongs to Troy James, Brandon's brother.
真奇怪
Weird.
这地方在哪里
Where is it?
去死吧 该死的锁
Screw you, stupid lock!
不 不 拜托
No! No, please!
拜托 不要 不要
Please, no! No, no! No!
不要 不要
No! No!
拜托 不要啊
Please! No!
这里可不是商场 小艾
Okay, this is not the mall, Em.
我可不会告诉诺亚
Well, I wasn't gonna tell Noah
我一直做恶梦梦到
that I was having nightmares about a pig farm
詹姆斯家的养猪场
that belonged to the James family,
我也不打算一个人来
and I was not coming here alone.
是啊 但我们就不能白天来吗
Yeah, but we couldn't have done this in the daylight?
或者明天来 或者永远都不要来
Or tomorrow? Or, you know, never?
我只是要把这件事搞清楚
I just need to figure this out.
我看一眼就好
I'm just gonna take a quick look.
确认一下跟我梦到的是同一个地方
Make sure it's the same one from my dreams.
然后 我们就走
And then, we can go.
我保证
Promise.
艾玛 我只是...
Emma, I just--
布鲁克 我从小就会做噩梦
Brooke, I've had nightmares about this place
梦到这里
since I was little.
我得进去看看
I need to see it.
-难道你不会吗 -说实话 不会
- Wouldn't you? - No, actually.
我为什么老是梦到这里
Why am I dreaming about this place?
你想看看这个可怕的仓库 你也看到了
Okay, you wanted to see the creepy barn. You saw it.
现在我们可以走了
Now, let's get out of here.
有人住在那房♥子里吗
Is somebody living in that house?
你要干什么 不 不
What are you doing? No, no!
不
No!
不 我现在还不该死
No! It's not my time to die!
不 去死吧
No! Die!
去死吧 去死吧
Screw you! Screw you!
不 不
No! No!
不 不
No, no,
不
no!
该看《痴迷佩帕2》了
我很高兴我们能找到彼此
我会保守你的秘密
奥德丽
亲爱的佩帕...莱克伍德很邪恶
Dear Piper... Lakewood is evil...
我觉得我们能共同合作...教训他们...
I think we could work together... teach them a lesson...
你和我...
You and me...
我不在乎你是不是他们的一员
I don't even care if you're one of them...
他们需要知道这种感受...我们是弃儿
They need to know what it's really like... We're outcasts...
让他们付出代价 你的朋友 奥德丽
...make them pay... Your friend, Audrey...
你的朋友...你的朋友...你的朋友
Your friend... Your friend... Your friend...
你这双肮脏的手写下的情书
All those love letters written with your dirty hands.
你和佩帕还挺有故事的嘛 杀人凶手
You and Piper had quite the thing going, didn't you, killer?
顺便 这些我全都有
你无法删除你的过去
删除
你无法删除你的过去
有人在吗
Is anybody home?
有人吗
Hello?
你在干什么 别别别
What are you doing? No, no, no.
有人吗
Hello?
很抱歉闯了进来 我想找特洛伊·詹姆斯
I'm sorry to barge in. I'm looking for Troy James.
莱克伍德屠♥杀♥ 五名青少年身亡
母女从袭击中生还
莱克伍德谋杀案调查负责人死亡
艾玛
Emma!
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表