剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
He's family, but he's not right.
我知道 我知道 这是...
I know, I know. This is...
-我只想我们回归正常 -我也想 但是伊莱...
- I just want us to get back to normal. - So do I, but with Eli--
这是我们的事 和他没关系
This is about us, not about him.
未知号♥码
-你想干什么 -我想看看
- What do you want? - I want to see what happens
她得知真♥相♥后什么反应
when she finds out the truth.
-求你了不要 -你不是受害者 奥德丽
- Please don't. - You're not a victim, Audrey.
你是凶手 记住了
You're a killer. Remember that.
报♥警♥的话 你就完蛋了
Call the cops? You're done.
对艾玛坦白的话 一切就结束了
Confess to Emma? It's over.
还剩下什么呢 只有我了
What's left? Just me.
去死吧
Screw you!
-喂 -艾玛 你要和我一起去嘉年华吗
- Hello? - Hey, Emma, do you want to go to the carnival with me?
-全是警♥察♥的嘉年华 -是啊 很奇怪
- Carnival of cops. - Yeah, it's weird.
最奇怪的 同时也是莱克伍德最安全的地方
The weirdest. And yet, also the safest place in Lakewood.
是啊 我真高兴你决定来这里
Yeah. I'm glad that you decided to come.
我知道你不是很喜欢什么莱克伍德狂欢
I know you weren't all "Rah-rah Lakewood Days."
-你怎么改主意了 -我只想跟你一起玩
- Why did you change your mind? - I just wanted to hang out with you.
我们好久没有一起做什么了
We haven't done anything,
就我们两个 好久没有了
just the two of us, in a really long time.
是啊 我们一直都一起来嘉年华
Yeah, and we've always done the carnival together,
从我们小时开始
ever since we were little.
是啊 除了去年
Yeah. Well, you know, except for last year.
我们就当去年没发生过吧
Let's just pretend last year never happened.
我真欣慰我们冰释前嫌了
I'm just really glad that we got over that little breakup.
是啊 我也是 怎么啦
Yeah, me too. What's up?
没事 好吧 你想先玩什么
Nothing. Okay, so what do you want to do first?
摩天轮 还是游乐屋呢
Tilt-A-Whirl? Funhouse?
游乐屋没什么好玩的 我有个好主意
Mm, Funhouse, not so fun. I have a better idea.
焦糖玉米
我真厉害 都吓到我了
I'm so good, it scares me.
-我能看看吗 -好啊 你转过去
- Can I see? - Yeah, yeah. Okay, turn around.
你好呀 美女
Hello, gorgeous.
我想...我想我要转一圈
I think... I think I want to do a twirl.
我不会转一圈的 如果你问的是这个
I'm not gonna do a twirl, if that's what you're asking.
好吧
Okay.
趣味小知识
Uh, fun fact.
你知道演讲
Did you know that public speaking
是美国人最怕的事吗
is the number one fear in America?
你吗 真的吗
You? Seriously?
是啊 吓晕了 诺亚也会来的
Yeah, petrified. And Noah's gonna be there.
我可能买♥♥了点东西来减减压
So, I may have brought a little something to take the edge off.
-佐伊 -没人看得出来的
- Zoe! - You can't tell.
毕业第一和秘密自我疗养师
Valedictorian and secret self-medicator.
我喜欢
I'm into it.
全世界的笑脸表情都不够
There are not enough happy face emojis in the world
用来表达我多需要这个
to express how much I needed that.
这小小的换装让我暂时脱离了
This little make-over has momentarily lifted me
悲伤的漩涡 但是...
out of my grief spiral, but...
这个选美大赛
this whole pageant...
要表现得一切正常 就感觉
trying to act like everything's normal just feels--
像是世界上最不正常的事情
Like the most abnormal thing in the world?
-我明白 -比我想的还难
- Yeah, I know. - It's harder than I imagined.
-敬转圈 虽然糟透了 -干杯
- To twirling even when it sucks. - Cheers to that.
越来越令人激动呢
Wow, this just got a little more exciting.
诺亚 你来这儿做什么
Noah, what are you doing here?
我来是支持我最喜欢的莱克伍德小姐
I'm here to, uh, support my favorite Lady of the Lake.
我想她需要跟配色搭调的正装男约会
And I figured she needed a well-dressed, color-coordinated date,
布鲁克也需要
um, as did Brooke.
蝴蝶领结借马多克斯小姐 但其他的
So, bow tie by Miss Maddox, but everything else--
嗯 那
Yeah, so...
谢谢
Thank you.
回见
Catch you later.
布鲁克还什么都没吃呢
Brooke did not have any din-din.
你怎么来了
How'd you get back here?
想着该有人陪陪你 我想我可以
Thought you could use some company. I know I could.
她们就像休息室纳粹一样
They're being green room Nazis back here.
除非她们在选美 否则不准任何人进来
They're not letting anyone back unless they're in the pageant.
那咱们走吧 咱们出去
So, let's go. Let's get out of here.
-就走吗 -不妨
- As in, leave? - Why not?
收拾东西 你♥爸♥会没事的
Get your stuff. Your dad will be fine.
他不会气死的
He'll survive.
你觉得我这么做是为我爸吗
You think I'm doing this for my dad?
不是你说的吗
That's what you said, right?
他自以为能掌控你 但他根本不了解你
He thinks he can control you, but he doesn't even know you.
我参加选美是因为我乐意
I'm doing this because I want to.
说真的吗 这可是世上最蠢最疯狂的事
Honestly? Because this is the stupidest, most insane thing ever.
镇里发生了那么多事后举办嘉年华吗
Having a carnival after everything that's happened in this town?
布鲁克 说我错了
Brooke! Tell me I'm wrong.
斯泰沃 我要去选美了 好吧
Stavo, I'm gonna do the pageant. Okay?
我有自己的理由
I have my reasons.
如果你只是打算就此事对我评头论足
If all you're gonna do is judge me for it,
那你还是直接走吧
then why don't you just leave?
悉听尊便
If that's what you want.
太棒了
That was so good!
艾玛 我们能谈谈吗
Hey, Emma. Can we talk?
怎么
Uh... what?
我想知道
I, uh, just wanted to know
治安官说了什么惹你生气
what the sheriff said that made you so upset.
好吧 火灾之后
Okay, after that fire--
可你不会认为是我引起的吧
You don't think I started the fire, though, do you?
等等 什么火灾
Wait, what fire?
我不认为是你引起的
No, I don't think you started the fire.
但治安官说了亚特兰大的事
But the sheriff told me what happened in Atlanta...
这让我意识到我其实根本不了解你
and that made me realize that I don't know you at all.
听着 我确实犯了错误
Look, I have made mistakes,
但我不是坏人 好吧
yes, but I'm not a bad guy, okay?
能给我解释的机会吗
Can I get a chance to explain, please?
这时候不合适
Now's not the right time.
艾玛等等 我不会做任何伤害你的事
Emma, wait. I would never do anything to hurt you, okay?
-放开她 -让开 伙计
- Get off her! - Back off, dude.
不关你事
This is not your business.
我管定了
I'm making it my business.
现在别这样 好吗 拜托
Let's not do this right now. Okay? Please?
离她远点 别再多嘴了
Stay away from her. Stop telling stories.
别担心 基兰
Don't worry, Kieran.
最坏的部分我还没说呢
It's not like I told her the worst part.
基兰 基兰
Kieran! Kieran! Kieran!
住手 你干什么呢
Stop it! What are you doing?
看吧 艾玛 你该怕的不是我
You see, Emma? I'm not the one you should be afraid of.
试音一 二 试音 一 二
Check, one, two. Check, check. One, two.
你脸上有棉花糖
You have some cotton candy on your face.
是吗 真的吗 哪儿呢
Oh, I do? Really? Where? Where is that?
弄好了
Got it.
确定吗 其实我觉得还有
You sure? I think, actually, there was some more.
看那个 我超爱的 来
Oh, wow! Look! I love these! Come on!
我要存照记录你那个蝴蝶领结
I need photographic proof of that bow tie!
好啊
Okay.
抱歉 这地方不合适
I'm sorry. This isn't the right place.
不 有门的地方最好
No, no. Well, somewhere with a door would be optimal.
我也不知刚才自己在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking.
我喜欢你刚才想着的念头
I like what you were thinking.
该把那场头脑风暴继续下去
We should keep that brainstorm going.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
莱克小姐选美大赛很快就要开始了
the Lady of the Lake Pageant will begin shortly.
请来舞台前加入我们
Please join us at the stage.
怎么 巴克利老师不惹火吗
What? Ms. Buckley isn't a turn-on?
莱克伍德嘉年华
还是没接电♥话♥
Still not answering?
没接 怎么办
No. I don't know. What do I do?
我从来没见过基兰那样
I've never seen Kieran like that before.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表