剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
不管这小子把你女儿怎么了
So, whatever this boy did to your daughter,
在自习室里
I'm sure it can be rectified
给她传个纸条肯定就没事了
by passing her a note in study hall, so...
那小子坑了我 然后又跑了
The kid screwed me over, then skipped town.
你得找到他
I need you to find him.
你觉得这是我的工作范畴吗
You think this is my job description?
你的工作范畴我说了算
I created your job description.
因为我是你的朋友
And because I'm your friend,
才把你雇回来 扮救世主
I hired you to come back to Lakewood and play savior.
不客气了
You're welcome, by the way.
现在 你得做我的朋友
Now, I expect you to be my friend.
我找到他会告诉你的
I'll let you know when I find him.
真没想到会在学校
Fancy seeing you here!
见到你
At school.
-嗯 -你要上预修课语文课吗
- Yeah. - You headed to AP English?
是啊 马上 你呢
Yeah, in a sec. You?
嗯 当然
Yeah, totally.
那么 有件事不要告诉别人
Hey, so, uh... Keep this on the down low,
今晚基兰生日
but Emma's throwing this
艾玛在准备一个惊喜派对
surprise party for Kieran's birthday tonight.
这是高度机密 但我应该可以多带个人
It is super secret, but I think I could swing bringing a guest.
酷 你就这么做吧
Cool! You should totally do that.
好 我会的
Okay. Yeah, I will.
他六点半来接你
He'll pick you up at 6:30.
-七点你家见 -要不七点半吧
- 7:00? Your place? - Uh, let's say 7:30.
行 你真还愿意约会吗
Okay. Are you sure you still want to do something?
你要忙活的够多了
You're dealing with a lot.
我俩可以缓缓 明天再庆祝
We can chill, celebrate tomorrow.
可是你过生日
It's your birthday.
我就想今晚和你一道庆祝
I want to chill and celebrate with you tonight.
好
Okay.
接待处
我说了
Just like I said.
周一起杰克·菲茨杰拉德就因为喉炎请假
Jake Fitzgerald has been out with strep throat since Monday.
谁打电♥话♥请的病假
And who called him in sick?
他本人 我接的
Jake did. Spoke to him myself.
他声音糟透了
He sounded just horrible.
通常我会联♥系♥家长确认
Normally, I would've confirmed it with his parents.
今早我跟他们谈过
Yeah, I spoke with them this morning.
他们昨晚还和杰克发短♥信♥
They were texting with Jake last night.
没提到他生病的事
They didn't mention anything about him being sick.
他家长都在墨西哥
His parents are in Mexico.
他没理由不打电♥话♥请假
There's no way he's not calling in sick to school.
行
Right.
谢了
Thanks.
你喜欢哪件 大胆的还是保守的
Okay, which one are you feeling? Bold or understated?
记住你要从佐伊的角度 而非奥德丽
And remember, you're Zoe, not Audrey.
伙计 这两件衬衫一样的
Dude, they're the same shirt.
你瞎了吗
Are you blind?
这件线条更粗
This one has thicker lines.
再找找吧
Keep looking.
你和斯泰沃认识是吗
Hey, you're friends with that Stavo guy, right?
你怎么看他
What's your take?
他挺酷 是太平间的粉丝
He seems cool. Big fan of the Morgue,
说明他有品位
which bodes well for his taste.
而且他对恐怖漫画了如指掌
And he's a walking encyclopedia of horror comics.
顺便说一句 我桌上那堆是给你的
You know, that pile on my desk is for you, by the way.
你知道他画我们莱克伍德六人吗
You know he draws us? The Lakewood Six?
我发现他在自习厅盯着我看
I caught him staring at me in study hall.
-那这件呢 -我都说了继续找
- Okay, how about this one? - I said keep looking.
这件跟之前的完全不一样
It's a completely different shirt!
布鲁克觉得他对我们很着迷
Brooke thinks he's obsessed with us.
我也这么认为
I think she's right.
是个人布鲁克都觉得痴迷于她
Yeah, well, Brooke thinks everyone is obsessed with her.
独行侠这类人的风评向来不好
And, you know, brooding loners always get a bad rap.
詹妮弗·杰森·李在《双面女郎》的角色
Jennifer Jason Leigh in "Single White Female".
马克·沃尔伯格在《致命的危机》的角色
Markie Mark in "Fear".
他们过分痴迷
Their obsessions always lead
变成疯狂跟踪者
them right over the edge into crazy stalkerville,
但斯泰沃不一定就是那样
But it doesn't mean that's what's happening here.
说实话 我感觉你有点偏执了
Honestly, I think you sound a little paranoid.
或许是你看了太多电影
I just think you've seen too many movies.
小处♥男♥还好意思
That sounds like the virgin pot
笑话双性恋
calling the bi-curious kettle black.
要穿对襟毛衣吗
Cardigan or no cardigan?
-穿吧 -不错不错
- Cardigan? - That's a good choice.
杰克·菲茨杰拉德
Jake Fitzgerald!
我是阿科斯塔治安官
It's Sheriff Acosta.
有事找你
I need to speak with you.
不用了
Oh, I'm good.
怎么 不喜欢吗
Why? You didn't like the last one?
我喜欢呀 就是太多了
No, I did, too much.
你加了些什么
What did you put in that?
东放点 西放点
A little of this, a little of that.
我七岁起就调给我妈喝了
I've been making that for my mom since I was, like, seven.
-你是说真的 -嗯
- You're serious. - Yeah.
-能搭把手吗 -当然
- You want to give me a hand with this? - Sure.
小心
Careful.
这不是艾玛的同谋者吗
Well, if it isn't Emma's co-conspirator.
你真好 其实不用带东西来的
Oh, so sweet of you, but you didn't have to bring anything.
不是我带的 它就摆在门廊上
Oh, I didn't. It was, um-- it was on the porch.
送的人很懂龙舌兰 那是"超陈"等级的
Whoever did knows their tequila. That's extra anejo.
年份古老 价格昂贵
Like, super aged, super expensive.
一瓶差不多要价三百元
It's, like, three hundred bucks a pop.
生日快乐
"来自边境之南一瓶昂贵的生日酒
"A pricey birthday bottle from south of the border.
我请客 杰克上"
Shots are on me. Jake."
这也是公告你已经从墨西哥回来的一种方法
That's one way to tell everyone you're back from Mexico.
他真爱引起注意 我需要来一杯
He's such an attention whore. I need a drink.
-谁负责调酒 -正是我
- Who's, uh-- who's bartending? - That would be me.
我把杯子放车上忘了拿
I actually left the cups in the car.
-你可以去拿吗 -没问题
- Will you go get them? - Uh, sure.
-怎么回事 -刚和伊莱差点发生些什么
- Okay, what was that? - Something almost happened with Eli,
但我今晚只想玩得尽兴
but I just want to have fun tonight.
我不想把这当一回事
I don't want it to be a thing.
我要听细节
Details, now.
说真的 没有细节
There are no details, really,
因为其实什么也没发生
because nothing actually happened.
这不算什么
That's not a thing.
要是真没发生什么 你才不会向我提起
You wouldn't have brought it up to me if it was nothing.
-肯定有点什么 -你说对了 有点
- It was something. - Yeah, you're right. It was.
是有一点火花
It was something. Um...
我们在挂横幅 他绊了一下
We were hanging that banner and he fell,
接着他抓住我
and then, he, like, grabbed me,
我觉得他想要吻我
and I think he wanted to kiss me.
那你想要他吻你吗
Did you want him to kiss you?
我和基兰在一起呢
I'm... I'm with Kieran.
今天是基兰生日
It's Kieran's birthday.
你答非所问 艾玛
That's not answering my question, Emma.
你没办法开始...
You cannot be starting something with--
我找不到杯子
I couldn't find the cups.
我找到了
I-I found them.
-太好了 你想喝什么 -这是什么
- Great. What can I make you? - What's this?
-是我的 伏特加混... -就要这杯
- Oh, it's mine. It's vodka and-- - I'll take it.
我没发现你们来了
I didn't see you guys come in.
诺亚 你神秘的约会对象在哪儿
Noah, where is your mystery date?
你们俩在一起
You guys are together!
诺亚和佐伊
Noah and Zoe!
是啊 当然
Yeah! Of course. I mean,
我身穿这件不很明显说明是"约会之夜"吗
doesn't this shirt scream "Date night"?
-酒来了酒来了 -谢谢
- Drinks on drinks on drinks. - Oh, wow. Thank you.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表