剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
Is it giving any of us nightmares? Scary but necessary.
我们要克服那些让我们害怕的东西
We are churning through what holds us back.
就类似《猛鬼街》Just like "A Nightmare on Elm Street".
讲一群小孩同时做恶梦 梦到当年因娈童而被小孩父母烧死的变♥态♥回来折磨他们
真要这样吗 诺亚
Seriously, Noah?
电影里戴指刀的心理变♥态♥
A movie about a knife-fingered psycho
在孩子梦里把他们开膛破肚
slashing kids in their dreams?
非得提这个吗
It's necessary?
只有通过这些噩梦
The only way for Nancy to face Freddy
女主才能直面变♥态♥杀手并获知真♥相♥
and learn the truth is through her nightmares.
虽然可怕 但是必需
Scary but necessary.
但我们对恐怖电影的需求
But do we actually need horror movies
能和我们对梦境的需求相比吗
like we need our dreams?
它们都是一样的机制
They work the same way.
或许正因如此梦境主题才那么千篇一律
Maybe that's why the dream motif is so constant.
-又开始了 -《魔域煞星》And here he goes. Movies like "Dreamscape",
美国总统梦到核战争惨象的故事
《猛鬼街》《噩梦初醒》"Elm Street", "Bad Dreams"...
邪教自焚幸存少女噩梦连连 接受心理治疗的故事
将潜意识层面的恐惧外化
Taking subconscious fears and externalizing them
就是恐怖的本质
is what horror is all about.
你去看影院 电影结束 灯光重开
You go to the movies, it ends, the lights come up,
大家心情舒畅 各回各家
and then, everybody goes home feeling better.
他们也可能回到真实生活的恐怖中去
Or they go home to the horror of their actual lives.
这种对话就是
Now, this is the kind of dialogue...
他是新来的 治安官的儿子 超级变♥态♥
He's new. Sheriff's son. Super creepy.
我们继续
Let's continue on this.
希望你们开始记录每天的梦
I want you all to start keeping a dream journal.
就放在床边
Keep them by your bed.
万一你有事想谈
In case you want to talk through stuff.
我们谈到梦境
So, when we're talking about dreams
我们是指自我 本我和超我
and we're referring to the id, ego, and super-ego,
有人知道梦的解析是要分♥析♥
does anybody know which one of those three
这三者中哪一层面吗
the dream analysis will fall under?
有人知道吗
Anybody?
佐伊
Zoe!
你明白朗老师说的异相睡眠吧
You got what Miss Lang was saying about paradoxical sleep, right?
嗯 很吸引人不是吗
Yeah, isn't it fascinating?
这和我们上周学的
I mean, it's, like, in direct opposition
前入眠感觉理论完全相反
to the hypnagogic sensation theory we studied last week.
是吗 我不知道 我那节课没上
Is it? I wouldn't know. I wasn't there for that class,
其实好多课都没上
or a lot of other classes, actually.
能否麻烦你帮我补课呢
Um, I was wondering, would you mind helping me catch up?
当然可以 但你确定
Yeah, totally, but are you sure
不要诺亚或别的同学来帮你吗
you don't want Noah or someone else to help you out with that?
我觉得他会别有所图
I think he has ulterior motives
毕竟他有那个播客
regarding his podcast, so...
再说你是学校里
Besides, you're one of the few people
少数几个不盯着我看的同学
at this school who doesn't stare.
行 我加入
Okay, yeah, I'm in.
从今早到现在你都没回我消息
I haven't heard from you since this morning.
-有趣 -抱歉
- It was fun. - I'm sorry.
我看你在沙发上 希望我没让你不自在
I saw you on the couch. I hope I didn't weird you out.
我不想弄醒你 就这样
I didn't want to wake you. That's all.
稍后再见
I'll see you later.
好
Yeah.
-你过于关注结局了 -什么
- You're too focused on the ending. - I'm sorry?
你在心理课上对恐怖的看法
I'm talking about your horror viewpoint from psych class.
过于初级
It's too basic.
你看过《猎杀女神》没
You read "Hack/Slash"?
《疯魔》《噬指杀手》
"Bedlam"? "Nailbiter"?
-漫画 -恐怖漫画 比如《疯人院》里的红魔
- Comic books. - Horror comic books. Take Madder Red from Bedlam.
红魔本是杀人狂 后经实验协助警方
我们不确定他是英雄还是仍然嗜血的怪人
We're not sure if he's a hero or still a blood-lusting freak.
可能两者都是 每期都有个转折扣人心弦
Could be both. Every issue has a twist leading to a cliff hanger.
这个戏剧性的谜题一直制♥造♥血腥场面
The dramatic conundrum keeps generating bloodshed.
永远都有下一♥期♥...再下一♥期♥...
And there's always another issue... and another...
有点像莱克伍德
Kinda like Lakewood.
谋杀永不停
Killing never ends.
我同意 这个观点更加广泛
I agree. That is a broader perspective.
我倒是没想到
That never happens to me.
-你看这个 -到底是什么
- So, this happened. - Uh, what exactly?
不是什么大事 就是另一个愚蠢的恶作剧
It's no big deal. It's just another stupid prank
我不喜欢你挂我电♥话♥
做了坏事是有后果的
我应该无视它 对吧
and I should ignore it, right?
血淋淋的后果
无视任何东西肯定会死的
Ignoring anything is certain death.
我们应该立刻去找警♥察♥
We should go to the cops, immediately.
不不不 诺亚我不想去...
No, no, no. Noah, I don't want to go--
我只想...诺亚 把我的手♥机♥拿回来
I just wanted-- Noah, come back here with my phone!
这东西阻挠你了 看你怎么办
治安官米格尔·阿科斯塔
我明白了 是很恐怖
I get it. It's scary.
你是本地英雄 你的名声大涨
You're a local hero. It increases your street cred,
同时也让人们想来惹你
but makes people want to mess with you.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
可能是昨晚那帮恶作剧的人搞的
It's probably the pranksters from last night.
可能是对的 这是浪费时间
Which is probably right. This is a stupid waste of time.
这人昨天晚上很晚打来的 他一直在发短♥信♥
They called late in the night. They keep texting.
这不仅仅是个恶作剧
It's more than just a prank.
你去帮你朋友弄点汽水来
Why don't you get your friend a soda?
行 好的 警官 立马就去
Oh, okay. Yes, sir. Right away.
他想要报案 但是这由不得他
He wants to file a report, but it's not up to him.
再看一遍 如果你想要报案 就签了它
Re-read this. If you want to file it, you sign it.
我去续杯
I'm going to get a refill.
劝你不要报案
我知道你去年夏天干了什么 懂了吗
上次的片子还很火
You know, that clip is still blowing up.
我们可以用这种数字影响力和我的播客
We could use that digital influence and my podcast
利用大众的资源 找到来电人
to crowdsource and find the caller ourselves.
别说了 诺亚 别说了
Stop, Noah! Just stop.
你有没有想过有可能
Have you ever thought that maybe
是你愚蠢疯狂的播客造成的
it's your stupid, crazy podcast that did this?
疯狂 太平间吗 你已经上了七次节目了
Crazy? The Morgue? You've been on it, like, seven times already.
对 但或许是时候不要沉迷于这些谋杀案了
Yeah, but maybe it's time to stop obsessing over these murders.
这只是骚扰电♥话♥ 诺亚 我们走吧
It was just a crank call, Noah. Let's go.
佩帕死了
Piper is dead.
我们打死了她 电影结束了
We shot her. That movie's over.
滚动制♥作♥名单了 该离开影院了
Roll credits. Leave the freaking theater.
清理房♥间 开始
Room cleaning. On.
你知道你可以承认你还想着杰克吧 有意思
You know you can admit that you miss Jake, right?
我很生气我居然开始在乎他了
I'm pissed that he turned into the kind of guy that made me care.
他整天玩失踪
He's been MIA all day.
-他这是在折磨我 -他真的让你很在乎吗
- He's torturing me. - He really made you care?
他变了 小艾 他挺身而出
He changed, Em. He stepped up.
你走了 我爸爸经历了乱七八糟的法律问题
You were gone. My dad was going through all this legal crap.
杰克是我的依靠
Jake was kind of my rock.
很难想象杰克会成为别人的依靠
It's hard to imagine Jake being anybody's rock.
自从你走了 很多事情都变了
A lot changed since you were away.
生活还在跌跌撞撞地继续
Life went limping on.
你应该庆幸你还有基兰
You should be glad you have Kieran.
他真的很想你
He really missed you.
是啊 我觉得我的崩溃真的吓到他了
Yeah, I think my freak-out really freaked him out.
他一直躲着我
He's been dodging me all day.
昨晚 就好像
Last night, it was like
他觉得我会崩溃或者怎么样
he thought I was going to break or something.
我不知道 可能他觉得我已经崩溃了吧
I don't know. Maybe he just sees me as the broken girl,
而他接受不了
and he's just not up for it.
我们都会崩溃 艾玛 至少你接受了治疗
We're all breakable, Emma. At least you had therapy.
我们剩下的人只是靠派对的疯狂来麻痹
The rest of us just partied the crazy away.
你很可能是我们之中最坚强的
You're probably the strongest one of us all.
不 基兰不会 他不会崩溃的
No, not Kieran. He's granite.
相信我 他也很崩溃
Trust me, he's breakable.
基兰不进他爸爸的房♥间
Kieran doesn't go into his dad's room.
这就说明他有多崩溃
That's how breakable he is.
他只是掩盖这些而已 你们两个都是
He just hides all that stuff. You both do.
你们都千疮百孔
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表