剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
还有这个奇怪的布置是什么意思
And what is this bizarre little display about?
是布兰森 他约我等会儿见面
It's Branson. He wants me to meet him later.
要么我向他道歉 要么他就告发我
Either I apologize or he says he's gonna turn me in.
告发你 他生气了
Turn you in? He is pissed.
他甚至在"道歉"前面还加了引号♥
He even put "apologize" in quotation marks.
可怕
Ew! Creep!
我得去见他吧
I have to go meet him, right?
说服他别把这事告诉其他人
I mean, convince him not to tell anyone about this?
但我会陪你一起去
But you're not going alone.
好吧 真奇怪
Okay, odd.
赛斯·布兰森
两小时后在学校我以前的办公室见
他想在学校见面 简直乱来
He wants to meet you at the school. That is so messed up!
谁都知道他会勾搭学生 他什么毛病
He's a known predator teacher! What's wrong with him?
那是我们过去乱搞的地点
It's where we used to hook-up.
他大概是想叙旧吧
I think this is his idea of nostalgia.
也是实施报复的最佳地点
Or the perfect place to exact his revenge.
他真是个败类 布鲁克
He's such scum, brooke!
别对我凶嘛
Don't... Don't spiral on me, okay?
听我一句 他根本不值得你生气
Trust me, he's not worth the anger.
我们去了结这一切吧
Let's just get this over with, okay?
我一个人
Here I am... Alone...
在湖边等一个女孩
Waiting for a girl... At a lake.
如果是电影 那肯定是好结局
And that's never gone bad for anyone in a movie ever.
佐伊 过来跟我一起
Hey, Zoe! Come out here! Come join me!
-快好了 -好
- Almost there! - Okay.
奥德丽
抱歉耽搁了
Sorry. Just took an extra minute.
没事 没事
Yeah, yeah. It's totally cool.
没事 我一个人在这儿完全没问题
Uh, that's okay. I was totally fine out here by myself.
很凉快
It's very chill.
-谢谢你准备的泳裤 -不客气
- Thank you for the swimsuit. - You're welcome.
那你现在对这片水域
So, how is your love-hate relationship
是爱还是恨呢
with this body of water now?
我感觉对身边的肉体更感兴趣呢
I feel like a pretty big fan of the bodies near me right now.
慢着 我换衣服时某人学会
Hold up! Did someone get some game
怎么泡妞了是吗
while I was changing?
-艾玛 -朗老师
- Emma? - Ms. Lang.
抱歉没回你电♥话♥
I'm so sorry that I haven't returned your phone call.
-我只是在 -躲我 我明白
- I've just been... - Avoiding me. I know.
不是 只是时间不合适
No. It's just not a good time right now.
但我欠你一个道歉 艾玛
But I owe you an apology, Emma.
封校期间
During the lockdown,
我担心情况会引发你的创伤后应激障碍
I was worried things might trigger your PTSD.
我把你锁在教室里
I only locked you in that classroom
只是想要保护你 我发誓
for your own protection, I swear.
很抱歉导致你恐慌发作
But it caused a panic attack and I'm so sorry.
我真心希望你能原谅我
I really hope you can forgive me.
-我接受你的道歉 可 -怎么
- Yeah, I accept your apology, but... - But what?
很多人都想帮我
A lot of people are trying to help me right now,
似乎总是导致最糟糕的结果
and it seems to be turning out for the worst.
我们只是担心你 艾玛
We're just worried about you, emma.
我现在不想聊这个 好吗
I cannot talk about this right now, okay?
我真的需要你给我一些空间
I really need you to give me some space,
否则我也不知道自己会干出什么来
or I don't know what I'm gonna do.
-好吧 朗老师 -我明白
- Okay, Ms. Lang? - I understand.
但我们 我希望你确保自己
But we're-- I just want you to make sure
得到所需的帮助
you get the help you need.
如果我提供不了 可以帮你找别人
If it's not from me, then I can find someone else.
待会儿我在学校改作业
I'll be at the school later, grading papers,
欢迎打电♥话♥或面谈
if you want to call or stop by.
好
Great.
怎么了
What was that?
朗老师社交失败
That was Ms. Lang socially failing.
我现在不能跟她说话 我感觉...
I just cannot even deal with her right now. I feel like--
感觉这个世界逼得你喘不过气吗
Like the world's closing in on you?
-是啊 -你得远离这一切
- Yeah. - You gotta get away from it all.
跟你说 你真的需要好好玩玩
I'm telling you, you're in dire need of some fun.
这我最在行了 信不信由你
Which I'm actually pretty good at, believe it or not.
你只需要接受就行了
All you have to do is agree.
我会考虑的
I will think about it.
拜托 今晚如何
Come on.Just, like, dinner tonight.
我请客 我知道一个很棒的地方
My treat. Come on. I know a really cool place.
停
Stop it.
去吧
Come on.
去吧
Come on...
我来接你 五点半如何
I will pick you up, 5:30?
顺便 你真的很不会推销
For the record, you're a really bad salesman.
我现在不想聊这个 好吗
I cannot talk about this right now, okay?
我真的需要你给我一些空间
I really need you to give me some space,
不然我不知道自己会做出什么事来
or I don't know what I'm gonna do.
我们只是担心你 艾玛
We're just worried about you, Emma.
我现在不想聊这个 好吗
I cannot talk about this right now, okay?
我真的需要你给我一些空间
I really need you to give me some space,
否则我也不知道自己会干出什么来
or I don't know what I'm gonna do.
艾玛·杜瓦
承认吧 这可比学习离子加速有趣多了吧
Mit it. That was way better than studying Particle Acceleration.
无法辩驳
I... I can't argue with that.
我在想...
Hey, so, I was thinking--
今晚我父母不在家
My parents are actually gonna be away tonight.
想去我家玩玩儿吗
Think maybe you want to come over later? Hang out?
可以啊
Sounds like a plan.
好
Cool.
超级梦幻
奥德丽
来电
专注 福斯特
Focus, Foster.
光滑还是螺纹的
Smooth or ribbed?
看你脸都红了
Look at you turn bright red!
不 我不是要买♥♥避孕套
Oh, no, I'm not buying condoms.
我在找
I'm, I'm-I'm looking for,
洗发液在哪里
where-where's the shampoo?
宁走安全路 不开后悔车 孩子
It's better to be safe than sorry, baby.
我们其实没什么区别 你觉得呢
And, between us, there's no difference. What do you think?
你觉得最好的就行
Whatever's, best.
至少要告诉我尺寸吧
Let's at least narrow down the size.
你那个大吗
Now, are you a big boy?
诺亚约会去了...吧
Noah's on a date... Ish.
不管怎样
Whatever it is,
他不接电♥话♥说明进展不错
it seems to be going well 'cause he's not answering.
好事
Good for him.
时间差不多到了 我该怎么跟布兰森说
It's almost time. What am I gonna say to Branson?
你真的要为那个混♥蛋♥涂口红吗
Are you seriously putting on lipstick for that jerk?
这是战妆
This is war paint.
听着 如果布兰森耍什么花招
Look, if Branson starts getting weird,
直接否认酒店发生的事情 好吗
just deny that the hotel thing ever happened, okay?
这可是布兰森 没人会相信他的
It's Branson we're talking about. No one's gonna believe him.
这个镇里的人只会把我家人往坏了想
Well, this town always believes the worst about my family
而这件事还是真的
and this happens to be true.
说真的 布鲁克 别承认
Seriously, Brooke, just lie.
相信我 奥德丽 我从我爸爸的经验中学的
Trust me, Audrey. I know from experience with my dad.
事情瞒得越久
The longer you lie about something,
只会变得更糟
the worse it gets.
艾玛
真的需要跟你谈谈
未知号♥码
你好 凶手
独自前来学校不然你朋友会收到这个
你觉得她会作何感想
是谁
Who's that?
诺亚
Noah.
好的 该走了
Okay, time to go.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
我必须的 陪不陪我过去随便你
Yes, I have to. Come with me or don't.
试图加深与艾玛感情的尝试
Attempts to deepen my relationship with Emma
被她不稳定的精神状态阻碍了
have been hindered by her clear emotional instability.
我得努力重新建立...
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表