剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
看看你的手♥机♥
Take a look at your phone.
基兰
Kieran?
艾玛
我是艾玛 请留言
It's Emma. Leave a message.
基兰
Kieran?
基兰
Kieran?
我讨厌小丑
I hate clowns.
德怀恩 你还盯着艾玛·杜瓦吗
Dwayne, you still have eyes on Emma Duval?
是的 警长
Affirmative, Sheriff.
基兰
Kieran!
基兰
Kieran!
天啊
Oh, my God.
让这些人退后
Get these people back.
放下武器 我说放下武器
Drop the weapon! I said, drop the weapon!
跪下来 跪下来
Get down on your knees! Down on your knees, now!
艾玛 放下武器
Emma, drop the weapon.
基兰在哪里 基兰在哪里
Where's Kieran? Where's Kieran?!
艾玛 听我说 艾玛
Emma, listen to me. Emma...
艾玛 后退 放下武器
Emma, step back and drop the weapon.
没错 放下武器
That's right. Put down the gun.
把手举起来 快点
Put your hands on your head! Now!
把他带走
Take him.
天啊 基兰
Oh, my God! Kieran!
基兰
Kieran!
天啊 基兰
Oh, my God! Kieran!
-我不知道该说什么 -不是你的错
- I don't know what to say. - It's not your fault.
我还以为他把你杀了
I thought he'd killed you in there.
今晚他输了 我们赢了
He lost tonight. We won.
那为什么我感觉还是这么糟糕
Why do I feel so horrible, then?
我在里面时 以为自己要死了
When I was in there, I thought I was gonna die.
你永远都不会知道真♥相♥了
You were never gonna know the truth.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我之所以和伊莱打起来 这一切...
The reason I was fighting with Eli, everything...
我父母死的那晚 我就在车里
I was in the car the night my parents died.
我和我的继父吵了起来 他很生气
I got into a fight with my step-dad. He got so mad...
然后他就没有看路
And he took his eyes off the road...
-基兰 -那起事故因我而起
- Kieran... - I caused the accident.
这都怪我 我一直背负着
And it's on me. I carry that around.
不 不 那不是你的错
No. No, that is not your fault.
就像今晚不是你的错一样
Just like tonight isn't your fault.
你为什么不告诉我呢
Why didn't you tell me about that?
我想说的
I wanted to.
这是我经历过最糟糕的事
It was the worst thing that ever happened to me.
当我发现伊莱可能告诉了你时
When I found out Eli may have told you,
我就失控了
I lost it.
他为什么要这么做
Why did he do that?
因为伊莱想夺走我生命中所有美好的东西
'Cause anything good in my life, Eli tries to take.
而你是最美好的
And you're the best thing.
我永远都不想失去你
I don't want to lose you, ever.
凶手给我发了一段艾玛进入游乐屋的视频
The killer sent me a clip of Emma going in the Funhouse.
显然他想让你知道他在对艾玛做什么
He obviously wanted you to know what he was doing to Emma.
他想让你觉得要对此负责
He wanted me to feel responsible.
他想让我对所有发生的事负责
He wanted me to be responsible for whatever happened.
都怪我 所有的事都是我的错
It's all on me! Everything is my fault!
不 我不玩了 我不玩了
No, I'm done. I am done!
我不要再继续照他的想法做了
I am not gonna do what he wants anymore.
我要告诉艾玛
I'm gonna tell Emma.
我今晚就要把所有事都告诉她
I'm gonna tell her everything tonight.
恭喜你 莱克伍德小姐
Congratulations, Lady of the Lake.
现在感觉好蠢 基兰怎么样了
Seems pretty silly now. How's Kieran?
他会没事的 这不蠢
He's gonna be fine. And it's not silly.
你追求你想要的东西 你成功了
You went after something you wanted and you got it.
-不被打断 -好吧
- No interruptions. - Okay.
-对不起 -没关系
- Sorry. - That's okay.
你要接吗
Are you gonna get that?
不 我...我很投入
No, no. I am-- I'm in this right now.
你也许该接一下
You should probably get that.
我看都不会看
I'm just not even gonna look at it.
是奥德丽吗
Is it Audrey?
我是说 但是她...
I mean, yeah, but she's just--
她今晚经历了很多事 所以...
she's been going through a lot tonight, so...
也许我们应该再等等
Okay, you know, maybe we should just wait.
最近发生了很多事
A lot has been going on--
佐伊 我们不用担心任何人了
Zoe, we don't have to worry about anybody else, right?
但其实不是 你也担心她 我觉得我该走了
But we do and you do. I think I just need to leave.
-我要走了 -等等 你要走了吗
- I'm gonna go. - Wait, you're just leaving?
是的
Yeah.
时机成熟之时我们自会知道 但不是现在
We'll know when it's right. It's not now.
没关系 诺亚 真的 没关系
It's okay, Noah, really. It's okay.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
奥德丽
试音 试音 欢迎来到停尸间
Testing, testing, welcome to the Morgue.
我以为你回家了
I thought you were going home.
是的...
I was...
但如果今晚我不告诉你
But if I don't tell you this tonight,
以后可能就没机会了
I may never be able to.
诺亚
我要告诉艾玛了 告诉你一声
好的 说吧
Okay, go.
奥德丽
祝你好运
我知道为什么凶手盯着我不放
I know why the killer is after me.
他知道我做了什么 也知道我会不惜一切代价
He knows what I've done and that I would do anything
他知道我做了什么 也知道我会不惜一切代价
He knows what I've done and that I would do anything
我把佩帕引到莱克伍德的
I brought Piper to Lakewood.
我能解释
I can explain.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表