剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, really?
我们是不是该问问你的上一个女友
Should we ask your last girlfriend?
凯特琳不是我杀的 好吗
I didn't murder Caitlyn, okay?
不是你杀的 你只是
No, you just changed your name
改了名字来另一个城市毁了又一个女孩
and moved to another city to ruin another girl's life.
凯特琳疯了
Caitlyn was disturbed.
我没想到她说要自杀是认真的
I didn't take her suicidal threats seriously.
这是我的错
I made a mistake.
这不是你唯一的错
You make a lot of mistakes.
而且你还爱骗人
And you tell a lot of lies.
我觉得你该得到点教训了
I think it's time you learned your lesson.
你不能这么做 布鲁克 你不能
You can't do this, Brooke. You can't do this!
为什么 最糟也就是做做社区服务判个缓刑
Why not? Worst case, I get community service and probation.
受害高中生
Victimized high school student
被采花大盗诱至旅馆
lured to hotel by a serial predator.
你疯了
You're crazy!
承认你杀了杰克
Confess to killing Jake
否则就跟小布兰森说再见吧
or say good-bye to "Little Branson."
三 二 一
Three... Two... One.
逗你的 现在我相信你了
Jk. Now, I believe you,
而且你也没失去什么
And you get to keep all of your man parts.
双赢嘛
Win-win.
我再也不想见到你
I never want to see you again.
做个好梦
Enjoy your stay.
布鲁克
Brooke!
-奥德丽 真的吗 -我知道很疯狂
- Audrey? Really? - I know it's crazy.
所以要是艾迪有任何能证明她清白的证据
Which is why, if Eddie has anything that can clear her,
我都必须去
I have to go.
别担心
Hey, don't worry.
我当然担心
Worried is exactly what I should be.
你应该报♥警♥
You should call the cops.
等等 不行 得等我拿到真凭实据
No. No! Wait. Not until I have something real.
我以为你能理解的
I thought you understood that.
我理解 只是 我总忍♥不住去想
I do. It's just... I can't help thinking,
要是上次我们能更信任他们
If we'd been more open last time,
也许我父亲就不会死了
maybe my dad would still be alive.
向我保证你不会去
Promise me you won't go.
这不安全
It's not safe.
好吧
Okay.
我不去
I won't go.
好
All right.
谁呀
Hello? Who is it?
布鲁克
It's Brooke.
你来早了
You're early.
穿件衣服吧
Consider a shirt.
不♥穿♥也行 感觉不错
Or don't. It's a good vibe for you.
和朗老师谈得如何
How'd it go with lang?
她和布兰森的事我果然没猜错
I was right about her and Branson.
然后就变得有点黑暗扭曲
Things got a little dark and twisty.
我不知道 我只是没想到我真能做出这种事
I don't know. I guess I just didn't know I had that in me.
-感觉好点了吗 -没有
- You feel any better? - Not really.
我不知道我在期待什么 但是
I don't know what I thought was gonna happen, but...
杰克死了
Jake's gone.
这已经无法改变了
That's not changing.
不不不
No, no, no!
不 救命
No! No! Help!
救命啊 救命
Help! Help!
-天哪 -奥德丽 这是怎么回事
- Oh, god! - Audrey! What's going on?
我开车停在了电影院后面的小巷里
I was parked in the alley behind the grindhouse and something--
他们可能就在这儿
They could be here.
他们可能正监视着我们
They could be watching us.
糟糕了
This is bad.
多人绑♥架♥案是色情折磨类
Multiple kidnapping is a common storyline
故事的典型情节
in the torture porn subgenre.
一般 只有一个人能活下来 有时
Usually, only one captive survives, and sometimes...
有时怎么了
Sometimes what?
有时 没人能活下来
Sometimes, nobody survives.
我看到了一些工具
I see some tools.
差一点点就能够到
it's just out of my reach.
他就是故意让我差一点够到它
He wants it to be just out of my reach.
这正是他折磨手法的一部分
It's part of his torture fetish.
加油 福斯特 快够到了 你能做到的
Come on, Foster. Almost there. You got this.
天哪
Oh, god!
根据惊悚电影的逻辑我们就要死了
Horror movie logic says we're about to die.
现实世界的逻辑也是这样的
Real world logic, too.
现在只能说真话了
Only thing left is to tell the truth.
我偷了你的手♥机♥
I stole your phone.
我看到了一切
I saw everything.
杀手发给你的短♥信♥
Your texts from the killer.
甚至是你和杰克尸体一起的动图
Even the GIF of you with Jake's dead body.
我想告诉你的 我...
I wanted to tell you about it. I did...
杀手引诱我去杰克的尸体并拍了视频
The killer lured me to jake's body and got that video,
然后 他抓了我的把柄 我完蛋了
And then, he had me. I was completely screwed.
我怎么能把这事告诉任何其他人
How could I tell anybody about that?
你本可以告诉我的
You could have told me!
在所有人之中 你该告诉我的
Of all people, I'm the one you tell!
但你没有 所以 现在这样了
But you didn't. And now, here we are,
电影导演 代表作《尸骨无存》
被捆起来 就像在伊莱·罗斯电影里一样
Tied up, in an Eli Roth movie.
整件事就跟《电锯惊魂2》一样
This whole thing is so Saw II.
请别让我切下什么肢体
Please don't make me cut off a body part!
诺亚
Noah?
拜托
Oh, come on.
诺亚
Noah!
诺亚
Noah?
在我死之前
Before I meet my maker,
我有一些事情想忏悔
I've got some things I want to confess.
我不喜欢我的猫 我们从来处不好
I don't like my cat. We've never gotten along.
我希望我能学一种乐器 比如萨克斯风
I wish I'd learned to play an instrument, probably saxophone.
我告诉莱利我最爱的电影是《终结者》
I told Riley that my favorite movie was Terminator.
但不是
It's not.
是《惊魂记》 但第一次约会不该说这个
It's Psycho. But that's not what you tell a girl on a first date.
《时光倒流七十年》是我第二喜欢的
Somewhere in time is my second favorite movie.
《终结者》甚至都算不上前五名
Terminator is not even in the top five.
行吧 行吧
Okay, okay.
还有别的事
There's more.
在我遇到你之前莱克伍德糟透了
Lakewood sucked before I met you.
我们接吻的时候
So, when we kissed--
不不不
No, no, no--
我们接吻的时候
When we kissed...
我感觉到了什么
It made me feel something.
我觉得我一直都有点想吻你
I think I'd always kind of wanted to kiss you.
我知道你想着瑞秋
I know you were thinking about Rachel,
我知道我这么说很傻...
and I know I'm an idiot for even saying--
不不不 你不傻 一点都不
No, no, no. You're not. You're not at all.
我爱你 诺亚 但...不是那种
I do love you, Noah, just... Not like that.
我明白 我想坦诚...否则...
I get it. I just wanted to be honest about it, before...
你懂的
...You know.
这是我的错吗
Is this my fault?
我们在这 做临终忏悔
Us here, making deathbed confessions?
这不是你的错
This is not your fault.
如果我们能活着出去 我就烧了我的凶杀板
If we get out of this alive, I'm burning my murderboard.
我会卖♥♥了所有的播客设备
And I'm selling all my podcast equipment.
你很爱的你的凶杀板 这是你擅长的事
You love your murderboard. It's what you do.
这代表了真正的你
It's who you are.
我很抱歉 奥德丽
I'm so sorry, Audrey.
别这样
Don't be.
诺亚 有些事情我要告诉你 其实...
Noah, there's something I need to tell you. Truth is--
诺亚
Noah!
有人在吗
Hello?
是艾玛 艾玛
That's Emma! Emma!
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表