剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
我知道你是新来的 警官
I know you're new here, officer,
可能是从大城市来的
and from a big city, or whatever--
其实 我是莱克伍德人
Actually, I'm from Lakewood originally.
那你该知道 在我们这儿
Then, you should know, around here,
有人被捅 就该有人被捕
someone gets stabbed, someone gets arrested.
才不是这样
That's not true.
-再说 是你俩攻击我的 -那是玩笑
- Plus, you two attacked me. - It was a joke!
-比起犯罪 更像网络视频片花 -是啊
- Less of a crime, more of a tosh.0 clip. - Right.
二♥逼♥袭人 和迫不得已的自卫
So, goofball assault versus desperate act of self-defense.
迫不得已的自卫胜
Desperate act of self-defense wins.
你们当时在视频直播
And you were live streaming,
所以她有足以赢下民事诉讼的证据
so she's got evidence to win a civil suit.
建议你 走人吧
My advice... Walk away.
欢迎回家艾玛
奥德丽又把网络炸了
Audrey just broke the internet, again.
是啊 别跟艾玛提 好吗
Yeah, and not a word to Emma. Okay?
今晚是她归来的第一夜
It's her first night back.
我们别吓得她又崩溃了
We don't want to freak her into another meltdown.
她大概都已经看到了
She probably already saw it.
我手♥机♥这一小时里都要被打爆了
I mean, my phone has been blowing up for, like, an hour.
我把网络英雄接来了
I've got our internet hero.
真是太屌♥了 女汉子 击掌
That was awesome, bi-otch. Up high.
嗯 现在赶紧先发泄出去 杰克
Yeah, get this out of your system now, Jake.
等艾玛来了就别再犯浑了
There's no post-gaming when Emma gets here.
一个字不许提 杰克
Not a word, Jake, not a word!
她刚发了短♥信♥ 马上就到
She just texted. She'll be here in a minute.
檀香 还有一丝柑橘味儿
Sandalwood, a hint of citrus...
某人对今晚见到艾玛好激动啊
Someone's very excited to see Emma this evening.
-啤酒要放冰箱里吗 -好啊
- Beer in the fridge? - Yes, please!
你真凶悍 奥德丽
You're a tough bitch, Audrey.
他们不是分手了吗
I thought they broke up.
是的 算是吧 挺复杂的
They did, sorta. It's complicated.
但你我得另找地方
But you and I are going to have to find another crash pad
度过"布鲁克和杰克的特别时光"了
for "Brooke and Jake's special time."
我父母明早飞去墨西哥
Well, my parents fly out to Mexico tomorrow morning.
或许你上学前可以过来一趟
Maybe you could come by before school?
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
她来了
That's her.
好了 准备好吧 点蜡烛
Come on, get ready. Light the candle.
你好啊
Hey, you.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
外面干啥呢
What's taking so long out there?
杰克 闭嘴
Jake, shut up!
-你擦古龙水了吗 -或许吧
- Are you wearing cologne? - Maybe.
讲少女进精神病院的故事
-欢迎回家 移魂女郎 -真会说话
- Welcome home, girl interrupted! - Tact.
这是恭维啦 因为安吉丽娜·朱莉很性感
No, it's a compliment 'cause Angelina's hot.
各位 没事的
Guys, it's okay.
我遭遇了些问题 我都解决了
I had some issues and I dealt with them.
现在我回来了 因为我想回归正常
And, now, I'm back here because I want to get back to normal.
好吗 如果你们
Okay? It would really suck
在我身边都别别扭扭的就不好了
if you guys started acting all weird around me.
你回来真好
It's really good to have you home.
我爱你
I love you.
你回来太好了
It's so good to have you back.
他们要让你一个人在这儿住多久
So, how long are they gonna let you live here on your own?
我蒂娜姑妈按说要一周来看我一次
My aunt Tina's supposed to check on me once a week,
但她不太靠谱
but she's a flake.
我都一个月没见着她了
I haven't seen her in a month.
今晚谢谢你
Thank you for tonight.
也谢谢你保持联络
And for keeping in touch.
这对我很重要
It means a lot.
我们说过还做朋友
We said we were still friends.
朋友当然该写信了
What friends don't write, right?
我跟我妈说我今晚要待在奥德丽家 但
I told my mom I was spending the night at Audrey's house, but...
-留在这儿吧 -嗯
- Just stick around here. - Yeah.
-我们可以 -谈谈
- We could... - Talk.
不要在意插科打诨人物
Pay no attention to the incredibly awkward entrance
很不是时候的尴尬入场
by the gawky comic relief guy with zero timing.
明天还要上学 我还是收拾一下吧
It's a school night. We should wrap this puppy up.
诺亚·福斯特 派对杀手
Noah Foster, killer of parties.
至少有些东西没变
Well, at least some things are how I left them.
你归来第一晚 我就不跟你计较了
It's your first night back, so I'll let that one slide...
-不过 -不过什么
- If... - If what?
不过你得让我在播客上采访你
If you let me interview you for my podcast.
你是莱克伍德六人中
You're the only one of the Lakewood six
唯一还没上过播客的
who hasn't been on it yet.
莱克伍德六人
The Lakewood six?
是啊 大家现在都这么喊我们
Yeah, that's what everyone's been calling us recently.
其实是我想出来的 很快就传开了
I coined it, actually. It caught on pretty quick.
虽然不算很天才 但挺上口的
I mean, it's not genius or anything, but it's catchy.
诺亚 我得放下那一切
Noah, I have to let all of that stuff go.
我懂的 只是
I get it. It's just...
那是我们遇到过的最大的事了
That was the biggest thing that ever happened to us.
是啊 也是最可怕的
Yeah, and the worst.
老实说 我还从未听过你的播客
You know, to be honest, I have never listened to your podcast.
对不起
Sorry.
未知号♥码
-喂 -派对怎么样
- Hello? - How was the party?
有了这款只需99美分的精巧变声软件
You too can menace girls for just 99 cents
你也可以去吓唬女孩子了
with this nifty voice modulator app.
-你真逗 -我是真觉得无聊才对
- You're funny. - I'm really just bored.
别挂我电♥话♥
Don't hang up on me!
未知号♥码
我好心等到你一个人的时候
I was nice enough to wait until you were alone.
你以为你杀人不用偿命吗
Thought you could get away with murder, didn't you?
别做梦了
Well, you can't.
喜欢拿着那个冰镐的感觉吗
Did you like the feeling of that ice pick in your hand?
-你喜欢做个变♥态♥吗 -我喜欢折磨你
- Do you like being a creeper? - I like torturing you.
你做了那种事 活该
After what you did, you deserve it.
未知号♥码
看来影院那俩人
Looks like those two at the movie theater
是在我播客的评论区认识的
met up on the comment section of my podcast.
又是一个重新考虑
Yet another reason to
是不是该继承变♥态♥杀手网络遗产的好原因
reconsider inheriting a psycho killer's web legacy.
太平间才不是她的播客
The Morgue is not her podcast.
我只是兼并了她的听众
I'm just co-opting her listeners.
现在 我在用它查明那俩
Right now, I'm using it to help figure out exactly
恶作剧的人的身份
who those pranksters were.
你该感激我
So, be grateful.
那女的叫海莉
The girl's name is Hayley,
据说是我们校友
and she apparently goes to our school,
但你要怎么查
but how are you doing this?
他们跟几个特别贱的喷子聊得火热
They got into a back-and-forth with a bunch of nasty trolls,
他们觉得吓吓本地英雄 你 会很好玩
who thought it'd be real funny to spook the local hero, you.
他们的威胁是
The thread begins with--
"让世界看到奥德丽·詹森根本没那么屌♥"
"Let's show the world Audrey Jensen isn't much of a bad-ass."
这是失败了 有趣的是
And that would be a fail. The funny thing is,
码头上究竟发生了什么事
有趣的是 挑头的那个人根本没出现
The guy who instigated the whole thing didn't even show up.
詹森为什么会有枪 谁允许她又当陪审团又当法官了
真希望死的是她不是妮娜
别去看评论区
Never read the comment section.
我就是觉得很好笑
I just think it's hilarious.
干吗 你要把这收集到凶杀板上
What, you're putting this on the murderboard?
他们戴着布兰登·詹姆斯的面具袭击了你
They wore Brandon James masks and attacked you,
终结了佩帕疯狂杀人的两个女孩之一
One of the two survivor girls who ended Piper's rampage.
看不出吗 这一切都是有关联的
Can't you see? It's all connected.
诺亚 你是真的太执迷了
Look, Noah, you are officially obsessed.
好吗 很抱歉你为此这么激动
Okay? And I'm sorry that this got you so worked up.
休息一下吧
Get some sleep.
休息没那么好
Sleep is overrated.
知道有什么
You know what's better
比晚上闯入学校来游泳更好吗
than breaking into school for night swimming?
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表