剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
I was.
第一次 真的假的 你从哪学的
Virgin? Seriously? Where did you learn to do that?
《鬼追人2》 电影烂透了
Phantasm II. It's a terrible movie,
但是床戏不错
but one hell of a sex scene.
我们这样好吗
Should we be doing this?
总得想点办法
We have to start somewhere.
这里和我想象中郎老师的
Wow. This is exactly what I thought
房♥间一模一样
Ms.Lang's house would look like.
你为什么要想象她的房♥间
You thought about what it would look like?
我们在找什么
What are we looking for?
可疑的事都行吧
Anything suspicious, I guess.
她的包
Her bag.
我去那边找找
I'm gonna look over here.
-找到什么了吗 -没有
- Did you find anything? - ?No.
-你呢 -没有
- How about you? - No.
我不动 也许在学校有什么东西
I don't know. Maybe there's something at school?
因为在这儿纯粹是浪费时间
Because this is a complete waste of time.
只是邻居
It's the neighbor.
这幅画为什么挂反了
Why is that picture upside down?
慈济修女孤儿院 佩帕·S 克里斯汀·朗
基兰
Kieran...
你看 佩帕和郎老师
Look at this. Piper and Lang...
她们认识
They knew each other.
如果说她们是朋友 而你又杀了佩帕
If they were friends... and you killed Piper...
这就能理解她为什么这么在意你了
that would explain her obsession with you.
我现在不能理解的是
What I don't get is how the killer even knew
凶手是怎么知道录音存在的
about the recording in the first place.
而且陷害我对他有什么好处呢
And what would he gain by implicating me?
除非目标是我们
Unless this is about us.
糟糕 佐伊 是我把你牵扯进来了
Oh, no. Zoe, I might have gotten you involved.
我好抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不 我把自己卷进去的好吗 我不后悔
No, I got myself involved, okay? I would do it again.
但是 他怎么会知道我对你有意思
But... how did he even know I was into you?
-挺明显的 -真的吗
- It was pretty obvious. - Really?
是啊 任何看的人都能看出来的
Yeah! Anyone watching would have seen it.
-怎么了 -我靠
- What?? - Oh, crap.
怎么了
What?
不 不 不 不 不
No. No! No, no, no!
我怎么能没想到这个
How could I have missed that?
什么 怎么了
What? What's wrong?
-那东西被监听了 -什么东西
- It's bugged! - What is?
储藏室的摄像头 凶手放在那里的
The camera in the storage unit. The killer put it there.
他就是这样知道录音的事的
That's how he knew about the recording.
他没有监视我们
He hasn't been watching us.
他在监听 他知道我会拿走的
He's been listening! He knew I would take it.
他已经听到了一切
He's heard everything!
是倒挂着的吗
It was hanging upside down?
是啊 有人有意让我们找到这个
Yeah. Someone meant for us to find this.
-怎么会有人知道我们要来 -我不知道
- How would anyone know we were coming? - I don't know.
慈济修女孤儿院
Blessed Sisters Children's Home?
对啊 我想这地方就在附近
Yeah, I think that's nearby.
我记得小时候听过
I remember hearing weird stories about it
关于这个地方的怪事
when I was a kid.
我知道我们现在都很生他的气
Well, I know we're both mad at him right now,
可你知道谁是怪事专家吗
but you know who's an expert on weird stories?
对哦 我知道慈济修女
Oh, yeah, I know Blessed Sisters.
不敢相信佩帕曾经在那里
I can't believe Piper was there.
那地方可是臭名昭著
That place is notorious.
你说"臭名昭著"是什么意思
What do you mean, "Notorious"?
直到十年前那里还是个寄养家庭
it was a group foster home until ten years ago,
但再之前是个疯人院
but before that, it was an insane asylum.
你真该听听传说中的
I mean, you should hear what they say
三楼脑叶切断实验室的故事
about the lobotomy labs on the third floor.
-诺亚 说重点 -好的
- Noah, focus. - Right.
在一个虐待丑闻之后那里就关门了
it closed down after an abuse scandal.
教师和学生在阁楼上发生的什么事
Something about instructors and kids in the attic.
朗老师和佩帕都在这里长大
Well, Ms. Lang and Piper both grew up there.
什么 这是我一直找不到的
What? That is one piece of the Piper puzzle
佩帕之谜的一块拼图
I could never find.
-你是怎么... -说来话长了
- How did you--? - It's a long story.
但结局是 我们现在就去那里
But it ends with, we're going there now.
我必须看看她们的成长地
I have to see where they grew up.
好的 我到那里和你们汇合
Yeah. I'll meet you there.
我们到那里和你们汇合
We'll meet you there.
对 我们到那里和你们汇合
Right, we will meet you there.
好的
Okay.
搞什么啊
What the hell?
我记得我跟你说过不会再留异性过夜了
I thought I told you no more coed sleepovers.
这不好玩 你得离开了
I'm not amused. You need to leave.
你得了解一下杰克了
You needed to know about Jake.
你从哪拿到这个的
Where did you get this?
警♥察♥那里 你♥爸♥爸和杰克有交易
Cops. Your dad and Jake had business.
杰克当时要为了他烧掉一栋楼
Jake was gonna burn down a building for him.
就是他去世的那晚
This was the night he died...
我们在一起的最后一晚
the last night we were together.
你还查到什么了
What else did you find?
别叫我"亲爱的" 什么都别说
Don't "Honey" Me. Don't say anything.
你雇了杰克
You hired Jake...
去烧掉你愚蠢又失败的开♥发♥地
to burn down your stupid failed development.
布鲁克 我不懂你说什么
Brooke... you're not making sense.
别想抵赖
Don't even!
你让他做你的脏活
You got him to do your dirty work,
那就是他生命的最后一夜
and it was the last night of his life.
你也没告诉治安官吗
And you didn't tell the sheriff?
布鲁克 我不能告诉...
Brooke, I couldn't tell--
我泪如雨下时 你就坐在旁边
You sat next to me while I cried my eyes out
你却什么都没说
and you said nothing!
你怎么知道的
How did you find out?
我怎么知道的很重要吗
What does it matter how I found out?
如果不是你 杰克现在还活着
Jake would still be alive if it wasn't for you.
你赶走了我妈妈 你杀了我男友
You drove my mom away. You killed my boyfriend.
你怎么做爸爸的
What kind of father are you?
亲爱的艾玛
我是个卑鄙小人
你不该原谅我 我不会原谅自己
亲爱的艾玛
我本想自己告诉你的
但有人抢先了
亲爱的艾玛
对不起 对不起 对不起
未知号♥码
你现在又想干吗
What do you want now?
很抱歉莱克伍德小姐毁了你的小处♥男♥
I'm sorry Miss Lakewood ruined your virgin,
但不幸的是 这意味着他必须死
but, unfortunately, that means he has to die.
如果你想来收尸的话
If you want to come pick up the pieces,
这是地址
here's the address.
不...
No...
邀请您参加面具派对
慈济修女孤儿院
有人在开派对
Somebody's throwing a party.
到底什么情况
What the hell is this?
为什么大家都戴着布兰登·詹姆斯面具
Why are people wearing Brandon James masks?
面具
怎么回事
What's going on here?
像是一个无害青少年的叛逆行为
Looks like a harmless act of teenage rebellion to me.
诺亚 你上次听说有人在慈济修女孤儿院
Noah, when was the last time you heard of a party
举办派对是什么时候
being held at Blessed Sisters Children's Home?
是啊 时机真是超诡异
Yeah, the timing is super weird.
借过
Excuse me.
你知道这个派对是谁办的吗
Hey! Do you know who's throwing this party?
当然知道 这个点子真是超棒
Yeah, totally. It's such a cool idea.
什么"去你的"之类的
The "Screw you" Of it all.
"直面恐惧 重返黑夜"
"Face the fear. Take back the night."
我从没想到你还有这种能耐
I never would've thought you'd have it in you.
我吗 你觉得这是我办的吗
Me? You think that I'm throwing this party?
是啊 你和奥德丽·詹森
Well, yeah. You and Audrey Jensen.
艾玛·杜瓦和奥德丽·詹森邀请您参加面具派对
什么
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表