剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
等等 等等
Hey, wait, wait, wait!
诺亚 闭嘴 为什么艾玛在这里
Noah, shut up! Why is Emma here?
我们本该来见月棕榈的那个艾迪
We were supposed to meet up with Eddie from the Crescent Palms.
不不不 没有什么艾迪 艾迪死了
No, no, no! There is no Eddie! Eddie is dead!
艾迪不可能死了 他今天早上才发短♥信♥给我
Eddie can't be dead. He texted me this morning.
他死了 他死透了
He is dead! He is super dead!
凶手一定扮成是他把你骗到这来
The killer must have lured you here posing as him.
-我们都是靶子了 -我不明白
- We are sitting ducks. - I am so confused.
我们一直以来不都是靶子吗
Haven't we been sitting ducks this whole time?
不全是
Not exactly.
你得好好解释
You have some explaining to do.
听着 我跟着你来这
Look, I followed you here.
我绑♥架♥了我们 不是凶手 是我
I kidnapped us. Not the killer. Me!
你开始怀疑我
You were starting to suspect me,
所以我想如果我被绑♥架♥了
and so I figured if I got kidnapped,
你就会知道我不是凶手
you'd know that I was not the killer.
我想挺合理的
Makes sense, I guess.
但现在 凶手可能真的在这里
But, now, the killer might really be here
我们可能真的完蛋了
and we might really be screwed.
这真是太奇怪了
This is really confusing.
保证你不会告诉艾玛任何事
Just promise me you won't tell Emma anything
先让我找机会向她解释
until I get a chance to explain myself.
好的 我们走
Good enough. Come on!
艾玛 感谢上帝
Emma, thank God.
-凶手在这里 -我全搞错了 这是陷阱
- The killer is here! - I was wrong about everything. It was a trap.
我知道 我们得离开这里
I know. We have to get the hell out of here.
-你们在干什么 -基兰 你在这里干什么
- You guys, what's going on? - Kieran, what are you doing here?
-我很担心 就跟你来了 -真奇怪
- I was worried. I followed you. - That's odd.
我们先赶紧逃离那个凶手再讨论这件事吧
Let's do this when we're not running from the killer.
-凶手之前在这里 -可能还在这里
- The killer was here? - He might still be.
赶紧离开这里
Let's get out of here!
谢谢你把我安全送到家
Thanks for making sure I got home okay.
你撒谎了 艾玛
You lied to me, Emma.
你说过你不会去的 但还是去了
You said you wouldn't go and you went anyway.
不 我没有撒谎 我改变主意了
No, I-I didn't lie. I changed my mind.
你今晚去那里完全没有理由
Going there tonight made no sense.
我让你相信我
I asked you to trust me.
那就相信我
So, trust me.
我必须搞清楚这件事
I have to figure this out,
我真心希望你能理解
and I really need you to understand that.
我理解
I do.
然后我去哪
看到雷恩湖站的标志就下公路 开半英里 停在承包商入口 那里是废弃的地方
锁呢
搞定了 你到时就知道了
好的 我们没事吧
是的 是时候了
好了吗
我什么都没听到啊
长官
Excuse me, sir.
你那个凤♥凰♥城的技术小子查到了
Your Phoenix tech buddies got us an IP address
死去的莱利·马拉发给凯文·杜瓦邮件的IP地址
for those emails Kevin Duval got from that dead girl Riley Marra.
那些邮件是艾玛·杜瓦发的
The emails came from Emma Duval?
不可思议吧 你相信吗
Crazy, huh? You actually believe that?
这个小镇经历了这么多事 什么都有可能
After what this town's been through, anything could happen.
谁都有可能有另一面
It could be anyone. Anyone could snap.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
是关于艾玛的事
It's about Emma.
试音试音 欢迎收听太平间
Testing, testing. Welcome to the morgue.
我以为你回家了
I thought you were going home.
是的...
I was...
但如果今晚我不告诉你
But if I don't tell you this tonight,
以后可能就没机会了
I may never be able to.
好的 说吧
Okay, go.
我知道为什么凶手盯着我不放
I know why the killer is after me.
他知道我做了什么 也知道我会不惜一切代价
He knows what I've done and that I would do anything
保守这个秘密
to keep it secret.
主要嫌犯
我把佩帕引到莱克伍德的
I brought Piper to Lakewood.
我当时很孤独 对这个世界很生气 所以...
I was so alone and-and-and pissed at the world, so...
我找到了佩帕
I found Piper.
我给她写信
I wrote her letters.
我求她来莱克伍德
I begged her to come to Lakewood and...
帮我为布兰登·詹姆斯的记录片找资料
help me research for a documentary about Brandon James.
布兰登的特点是
The thing about Brandon is,
也许他看上去与众不同 但他不是禽兽
he may have looked different, but he wasn't a monster.
他像我 孤独 遭人疏离 非常愤怒
He was like me. He was alone, rejected, and angry.
是莱克伍德把他变成了一个禽兽
It was Lakewood that turned him into a monster.
有人死后
When people started dying,
佩帕和我发誓不是她干的
Piper swore to me that it wasn't her,
我相信了她 现在...
And I believed her, and now...
现在我在为我的错误付出代价
Now, I'm paying for my mistakes,
为那些血债
for all that blood.
是我活该
I deserve this.
如果你这么认为 那佩帕和这个变♥态♥就赢了
If you believe that, then Piper and this sicko win.
你不是禽兽 奥德丽 你是受害者
You're not a monster, Audrey. You're a victim.
你保证不会告诉艾玛
Promise me you won't tell Emma.
我要亲自告诉她
I need to be the one to do it.
布鲁克 布鲁克
Brooke? Brooke!
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表