剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
《惊声尖叫》前情提要
Previously on Scream...
因为我们一起杀了佩帕
We both killed Piper,
现在他要找我们俩复仇
and now, he wants revenge on both of us.
治安官告诉我伊莱曾闯入某个女孩的卧房♥
The sheriff told me that Eli had broken into some girl's bedroom.
而我们现在知道这是伊莱会干的事
Now, that we know this is the thing Eli does,
你得考虑 他会不会就是
you have to wonder if he could be the one
偷溜进我们房♥间的那个人
who keeps sneaking into our rooms.
这事是跟我们有关
This is about us.
跟诺亚无关 你为什么要这么做
It isn't about Noah. Why are you doing this?
这样更好玩 你们跟随我的线索
It's more fun this way. If you follow my clues,
诺亚的执念背后究竟是什么
或许还能救诺亚一命
maybe you can save Noah's life.
你把佩帕带到了这里
You brought Piper here!
为什么 我对你做了什么
And why? What did I do to you?
-你听到了吗 -诺亚 你听到了吗
- Do you hear that? - Noah, can you hear us?
-我听到了佐伊的声音 -天啊
- I heard Zoe. - Oh, my god.
她肯定在雷恩湖的某个地方
She must be at Wren Lake somewhere.
-那个码头 -是的
- The dock? - Yes.
我们照你说的玩
We played your game.
-佐伊 -我们遵守你的规则
- Zoe? - And we followed your rules...
-你还是杀了佐伊 -我永远是赢家
- and you still killed zoe. - I always win.
你最后还是会输的
You're gonna lose in the end.
真的吗 你看看证据
Really? Look at the evidence.
你雇了杰克去烧掉你愚蠢又失败的开♥发♥地
You hired Jake to burn down your stupid failed development.
你让他做你的脏活
You got him to do your dirty work.
如果不是你 杰克现在还活着
He would still be alive if it wasn't for you.
这是我妈妈的特殊地点
It's my mom's special place.
为特殊的朋友吗
For special friends?
斯泰沃昨晚没回家
Stavo didn't come home last night.
我们来莱克伍德是想开始新生活
We came to Lakewood for a fresh start,
可后来我在他房♥里找到了这些
but, then, I found these in his room.
我在派克威路上的一间农场里
I found a bunch of old pictures of myself
发现了一堆我的老照片
at a farm out on Pikeview Road.
我回去那个养猪场
I went back to the pig farm.
里头有个隐藏的房♥间
There's a hidden room.
里面有家具 跟艾玛的照片
I found furniture, photos of Emma.
我认为布兰登·詹姆斯可能回来了
I think Brandon James might be back.
我想我有个办法知道他是不是真的回来了
I think I may have a way to tell if he's really back.
-怎么做 -成功几率很小
- How? - It's a long shot.
梦日记
艾玛
妈妈
Mom!
惊声尖叫 第二季 第十一集
-你怎么起来了 -睡不着
- What are you doing up? - Couldn't sleep.
你要出去吗 这才早上3:30
You going somewhere? It's, like, 3:30.
去艾玛家
Emma's.
屋子安全 我们从上到下搜过了
The house is all clear. We checked it top to bottom.
这颗木心是唯一留下的东西吗
This wooden heart the only thing left behind?
应该是的
I think so.
基兰
Kieran!
他没伤害你吧
He didn't hurt you, did he?
没有
No.
我今晚早些时候给布兰登稍了信
I tried communicating with Brandon earlier tonight,
就像我们说好的那样
like we talked about.
老实说 我没觉得会有结果
Honestly, I didn't think anything would come of it.
这是回应吗
This is a response?
我不知道 我好怕
I don't know. I'm terrified.
没事的 没事的 我们会查明白的
It's okay. It's okay. We'll figure this out.
如果不是布兰登
Let's say that it's not Brandon.
如果不是布兰登
Let's say it's not Brandon.
还有谁跟佩帕有很近的关系吗
Is there anyone else who has a strong connection to Piper?
克里斯汀·朗认识佩帕
Kristin Lang knew Piper.
阿科斯塔治安官和我在尽全力
Sheriff Acosta and I are doing everything possible
将犯下这些丑恶罪行的犯人
to make sure that we apprehend the person responsible
马多克斯镇长 新闻发布会
缉拿归案
for these heinous crimes.
我们不该受到佩帕·肖的侵扰
We did not deserve Piper Shaw,
也不该经受这些新的恐怖事件
and we do not deserve these new horrors.
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
你怎么样了
How you doing?
我...给你们买♥♥了咖啡
I, um... I got you a coffee,
给你买♥♥的是摩卡 椰子
and I got you a mocha, coconut,
多加一份浓缩咖啡 没错吧
extra shot, right?
我只能吃清流食
I can only have clear fluids.
是啊 对不起
Right. Right. Sorry.
我们下载了一堆电影给你看
Um, we, uh... We downloaded a bunch of movies to watch.
都是你最喜欢的恐怖片
All your creepy faves!
《惊魂记》《活死人之夜》等等
Psycho, Night of the Living Dead, it follows.
我不想看那些
I don't want to watch any of that.
佐伊说过
Zoe said it.
我把死亡变成我可以破解的谜团
I turn death into a puzzle I can solve
好避免面对我的感情
instead of dealing with my feelings.
我错过了好多
I missed out on so much...
执迷于凶杀逻辑 扮侦探
Obsessing on slasher logic, playing detective.
我再不干那些了
I'm done with all of that.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我不再痴迷于凶杀了
I'm done with my murder obsession
还有与之有关的一切
and everything that goes with it.
我要关掉太平间
I'm shutting down the Morgue.
我们不能放弃 诺亚
We can't give up, Noah.
为什么不能呢 他局局都赢
Why not? He wins every game.
我跟我妈妈说了 你们会过去
I told my mom you guys would go over
把凶杀板拆掉
and take down the murderboard
拿走所有东西
and pack up everything that goes with it.
我再不想看到那些东西了
I don't want to see any of that stuff ever again.
嗯 好的 诺亚 都听你的
Yeah. Of course, Noah. Whatever you need.
-欢迎回家 -家啊
- Welcome home! - Hm, home, huh?
是啊 我们就在这儿一直待下去吧
Yeah! I say we stay here forever.
你是疯了吧
I say you're crazy.
-诺亚怎么样了 -他难过死了
- How's Noah? - Mm, he's ruined.
他一点也不像自己
He's not acting like himself at all.
可悲的是 我们都对他的经历深有体会
Sad part is, we all know exactly what he's going through.
某人真会点客房♥服务
Oh, someone's good at room service.
午餐有些选择
You have some options for lunch.
马多克斯镇长 新闻发布会
新闻发布会的视频播了一早上了
They've been running that press conference all morning.
-要我关掉吗 -不用
- Should I turn it off? - No.
我们以前曾挺过了这样的杀戮
We have survived this kind of rampage before
马多克斯镇长 新闻发布会
这次我们也能挺过去
and we will survive it again,
我们要把亲人留在身边 留在家里
by keeping our loved ones close, home, where they belong,
跟家人待在一起 这样才安全
with their families, safe and sound.
他是在跟你说话吧
He was talking to you, wasn't he?
莱克伍德有黑暗的过去 但是
Lakewood has a dark past, but--
没有诺亚我们要怎么搞懂这些东西
I don't know how we're gonna decipher this without Noah.
奥德丽 关于佩帕
Audrey, is there anything
你还对我有什么隐瞒吗
that you haven't told me about Piper?
没有了
No. No, no.
我发誓 全部可怕丢人的故事都告诉你了
I promise, you know the whole horrible, embarrassing story.
莱克伍德哀悼威尔·贝尔蒙
各位 过来 看啊
Guys? Hey, hey. Come here. Look at this.
-威尔的葬礼 -不 看背景里
- Will's funeral. - No, look in the background.
天呐 那是伊莱
Oh, my god. That's Eli.
伊莱来过莱克伍德
Eli was in Lakewood?
-你知道吗 -不
- Did you know this? - No.
伊莱为什么会出现在威尔的葬礼上
What was Eli doing at Will's funeral?
住院部 2546
Inpatient facility, dial 2546.
住院部 2546
Inpatient facility, dial 2546.
你把凶杀板拆了吗
Did you get the murderboard down?
还有其他的一切都拿下来了
It and everything else.
全部装箱了 等待你的命令
All boxed up and awaiting your orders.
很好 烧了吧
Good. Incinerate it.
我们拆的时候有发现
We found something in the teardown.
奥德丽 我不想管了
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表