剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
-那是什么 -烈酒
- What's this? - It's a shot.
-还用说吗 什么烈酒 -龙舌兰
- Obviously. Of what? - Tequila.
厨房♥里瓶贵得夸张的那一瓶
From that ridiculously expensive bottle in the kitchen.
伊莱说等基兰一走进来 我们全部干杯
Eli said we should all do one when Kieran walks in.
看来杰克还是挺擅长这方面的
I guess Jake is good for something.
注意 基兰来了 正在停车
Yo! Kieran alert! Coming up the driveway!
-我能给你一杯吗 -不了
- Can I offer you a shot? - No.
来嘛 这是团体活动
Come on. It's a group thing.
请进
Come in!
惊喜
Surprise!
-干杯 -生日快乐
- Down the hatch. - Happy birthday!
喝吧
Drink it.
-有被惊喜到吗 -有
- Are you surprised? - Yeah.
当然有 这... 嗯
Definitely. This is... Yeah.
我本来想简单过的
I was-- I was going to do something small,
两人世界 但是后来改变心意了
Just the two of us, but I changed my mind.
这...这很棒 真的
No, this is... This is great. Seriously.
你为什么改变心意
Why did you change your mind?
伊莱 他说你想要盛大庆祝
Eli. He said you wanted something big.
走吧 我们去和大伙打招呼
Hey, let's go... Let's go say hi to some people.
你为什么邀请斯泰沃 他不是令你发毛吗
Why did you invite Stavo? I thought he creeped you out.
是啊 不是我约的 不过呢
He does and I didn't. But I don't know.
或许他没什么恶意 反正是个派对
Maybe he's harmless. I guess it is a party.
这龙舌兰尝起来怪怪的对吧
Hey, that tequila tasted weird, right?
味道也很难闻
And it smelled pretty bad, too.
谁知道那是什么
Well, you know, god knows what it is.
是杰克送的
It's coming from Jake.
你刚说杰克吗
Did you just say "Jake"?
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
我好难受
I feel so sick.
是不是龙舌兰坏了
Does tequila go bad?
我觉得我们应该送大家去
I think we need to get everyone to the--
我还是觉得应该送大家去医院
I still think we need to get everyone to the hospital,
以防万一
just to be safe.
我今晚一点东西都没吃呢
I haven't eaten a thing tonight.
我打赌是杰克的龙舌兰有问题
My bet is, it's Jake's tequila.
我同意金发美女的话
Score one for the blonde.
在凤♥凰♥城 很流行
Back in Phoenix, it was a thing
喝死藤水之后进沙漠
to go to the desert and trip on ayahuasca.
我试过一次
Did it myself once.
和刚才那杯龙舌兰的辣味很像
It had the same pungent smell as that tequila.
还让人易怒 我觉得我们被人下药了
Made you hurl, too. I think we might have been dosed.
-就是杰克也不会干这种事吧 -真的吗
- Even Jake wouldn't do that. - Wouldn't he?
他最近也没干什么好事
His behavior has been less than stellar, lately.
死藤水 在秘鲁亚马逊河流域被当地人
"Ayahuasca. Used as a spiritual medicine in ceremonies
用做祭祀中的精神药物
among the indigenous peoples of Amazonian Peru."
没错 所以如果真是它
Yeah. So, if that's what it is,
很快就不会吐了 没什么大问题
the puking should stop soon. It's fairly harmless.
用药者通常会出现达到了高维层面
"Individuals often feel they gain access to higher dimensions
遇见灵魂向导的感觉
and make contact with spiritual guides."
-什么意思 -意思是我们会出现幻觉
- What does that mean? - It means we start hallucinating.
天哪
Oh, my god.
也可能不会
Or not.
对每个人影响都不一样
It affects everyone differently.
有人觉得兴奋
Some people feel wired.
有人觉得疲倦 甚至会晕过去
Others get tired and pass out.
我呢 激动放松 无拘无束
Me? I got super relaxed. No inhibitions.
取决于你们心底的秘密
It all depends on what's buried inside you.
它能让真♥相♥浮出水面
It brings that truth to the surface.
你对只用过一次的药好像很了解啊
You seem to know a lot about a drug that you only did one time.
多疑 妄想 死藤水也有这种效果
Suspicion. Paranoia. Ayahuasca can do that, too.
要是我们都要开始出现幻觉了
Look, if we're all about to start hallucinating,
那就不能让大家出去
we need to keep everyone inside this house.
-得保证大家的安全 -好 我让所有
- We need to be safe. - Yes. I will go get everyone
在我家院子吐的人都回来
who is outside yakking in my front yard.
我可以帮忙
I can give you a hand.
不必 我帮忙就行
No, no, no! I will give her a hand.
走吧
Come on.
你看起来需要帮助
You looked like you needed a hand.
你的眼睛
Your eyes...
你的眼睛里一直有火焰吗
Are they always on fire?
也许你需要躺下休息
Maybe you should lie down.
是的
Yeah.
说真的 伙计 你觉得这好玩吗
Seriously, dude? You think this is funny?
你就很好玩 现在什么看起来都很好玩
You're funny. Everything is pretty funny right now.
你骗了艾玛
You lied to Emma.
这就是我今早想跟你说的事
This is the kinda crap I was telling you about this morning.
死藤水也是你弄来的吗
Did you bring the ayahuasca, too?
我都不知道杰克是谁
I don't even know who Jake is.
你们聊什么呢
What are you guys talking about?
基兰觉得我是骗子
Kieran thinks I'm a liar.
你就是骗子
You are a liar.
你为什么告诉我他想要生日派对
Why did you tell me he wanted some huge birthday party?
你是想让我出丑吗
Were you just trying to make me look like an idiot?
不是 我不会干这种事的
No! No, I would never do that.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
-没事 -我们扶他去床上躺着吧
- Yeah, yeah. - Let's get him to a bed.
我没事
I'm fine.
把眼睛闭上
Keep your eyes closed.
-我不喜欢这样 -你没事吧
- I don't like this. - You okay?
不要 不要
Make it stop. Please make it stop.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be okay.
我会帮你度过去的 好吗
Just let me guide you through this, all right?
听着我的声音 别管其他事
Focus on my voice. Tune everything else out.
你跟这家伙干什么呢 宝贝
What the hell are you doing with this guy, babe?
-你还好吗 -我不好
- You okay? - No, I don't think so.
你真以为他想帮你吗
You really think he wants to help you?
真的假的啊 他只是想跟你上♥床♥
Seriously? He just wants in your pants.
不要
Make it stop.
不要
Please make it stop.
你想和他上♥床♥ 但是你不能
You want to have sex with him, but you can't.
因为你还爱着我
'Cause you're still in love with me.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我只是道出了你的所思所想 宝贝
I'm just saying what you're thinking, babe.
你还不懂吗 你是知道的
Don't you get it? You already know.
你还忘不了我
You're not over me.
别碰我
Leave me alone!
伙计们...不是吧...
Guys... Seriously...
接下来交给我吧
I've got it from here.
好的
Okay.
我知道他是你的表弟
I know he's your cousin,
但是说真的 他有什么毛病吗
but, seriously, what is up with that guy?
他总是玩得太过分
Always takes it too far.
我们还小的时候 他借了领居家的一条狗
When we were kids, he borrowed a neighbor's dog.
-借是偷的意思吗 -大家都在找
- Borrowed, as in stole? - Everybody was looking for it.
怎么也找不到 最后发现死了
Couldn't find it. Ended up dead.
死了吗
Dead?
你是说 不小心吗...
You mean, by accident...
对吧
Right?
对吧
right?
-看到艾玛了吗 -我想她在卧室
- Hey, have you seen Emma? - I think she's in her bedroom.
-一个人还是和别人一起 -不知道
- Alone or with someone? - I don't know.
你做了什么
What have you done?
不 不 我很抱歉
No, no. I'm sorry.
我承认是我的错 我的责任
It's my fault. I admit it. I take responsibility.
放松 别害怕
Relax. Don't be scared.
佐伊 我...
Zoe, I--
你们...
You guys...
你们之间在...
Your energy...
发生化学反应
It's glowing.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表