剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
Okay.
好吧 如果佩帕真有帮凶
Okay, if-if Piper had an accomplice,
也许那帮凶又找了个帮凶
maybe that accomplice found another accomplice.
也许现在还是有两个凶手 在合作
Maybe there are two killers again, working together.
这么想想 这可能性可就多了
That really opens up the possibilities, if you think about it.
-诺亚 这样说只会让我们更害怕 -我只是说
- Noah, that's not comforting. - I'm just saying,
我们应该做好最坏的准备
I think we should just be prepared for anything.
你是打算就这么盯着我看 还是开门放我进去
Are you just gonna stare at me, or are you gonna let me in?
而且你为什么拿着个铁钩
And why do you have a hook?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
真的假的啊 是你让我来的
Seriously? You asked me to come.
-等等 是你叫来的 -我没有
- Wait, you did? - No, I did not.
是吗
Really?
那这是什么
Then what the hell is this?
巅峰影院见
这 这不是我发的
I... I-I didn't send that.
我没有发
I did not send that text.
-你到底要不要放我进去 -别放他进来
- Will you just let me in? - Don't let him in.
伙计 搞什么啊
Dude, what?
我们叫凶手来 然后你就来了
We're trying to lure the killer and you show up.
我很抱歉 但这明显就是个经典的
I'm sorry. This is a pretty classic
"不该放他进来"的桥段吧
"Don't let him in" situation, right?
你真信啊
Are you buying this?
搞什么
What the hell?
-哪里来的声音 -放映室传来的
- Where'd that come from? - It's coming from inside the auditorium.
等等 等下
Hey, wait. Hang on.
得有人留下守门
Somebody has to stay here and watch the door.
我去看看 好吗
I'm gonna go check it out. Okay?
-好吧 -我马上回来
- Okay. - I'll be right back.
为啥 你为什么非得说这句话
Why-why-why would you say that?
真好
Great.
天哪 这是什么 谁放的
Oh, my God. What is this? Who put this on?
各位 这不是电影 是真的
You guys, this isn't a movie. This is real.
放映室在播放
It's coming from the projection room.
-上面肯定有人 -他们怎么进来的
- There must be somebody up there. - How did they get in?
不知道
I don't know.
-奥德丽呢 -她在后面
- Where's Audrey? - She's... She's in the back.
她在守门
She's guarding the door.
不能留她一个人 要是他已经进来了的话
She shouldn't be alone, not if he's in here with us.
你们在这里等着 别分开 我去找奥德丽
You wait here, together. I'm gonna get Audrey.
天哪
Oh, God.
我实在没法 让它停下吧
I can't even-- Just something make it stop.
救命
Help me!
好吧 我去把它关掉
Okay. Okay, I'm gonna go turn it off.
-你们留在这里 -好
- You guys stay here. - Okay.
怎么 怎么回事
What--? What--?
诺亚
Noah?
我站在黑暗里 不是一个人
I'm here, in the dark, not alone.
艾玛马上就回来 基兰和奥德丽没事
Emma will be right back. Kieran and Audrey are safe.
一切都没事 斯泰沃的出现只是个巧合
Everything's okay. Stavo showing up is just a fluke.
还有伊莱...我敢肯定他被误会了
And Eli-- I'm sure he's just misunderstood.
等等 什么 听
Wait, what? Shh! Listen.
不 不 布鲁克 布鲁克
No, no! Brooke! Brooke!
不
No!
叫警♥察♥ 立刻
Oaky, call the police, now!
艾玛 等等
Emma, wait!
天...
Oh, God...
布鲁克 坚持住 没事的 布鲁克
Brooke, just stay with us. It's okay, Brooke.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
天哪 你叫救护车了吗
Oh, my God. Did you call an ambulance?
-来了 -警♥察♥也来了
- It's on its way. - The police are on their way, too.
你得走了
You have to go.
我不会离开布鲁克
I am not leaving Brooke.
-找到奥德丽了吗 -没有 她不在后面
- Did you find Audrey? - No. She's not in the back room.
等等 那她去哪了
Wait, where'd she go?
我不知道 但门是开着的
I don't know. The door was open.
也许她已经走了
Maybe she left already.
艾玛 你得离开了
Emma, you need to leave.
-警♥察♥局 开门 -是警♥察♥
- Sheriff's Department! Open up! - It's the police.
-我们得让他们进来 -开门
- We have to let them in. - Open up!
艾玛 走 快走
Emma, go. Go now.
没事的 艾玛 走吧
It's okay, Emma. Go.
好 好
Okay, okay.
稍后见
I'm gonna see you later.
她在里面
She's in there.
被刺了一刀 像是内部大出血
Single stab wound. Looks like internal hemorrhaging.
你会没事的 布鲁克
You're gonna be okay, Brooke.
抱歉 亲爱的
Sorry, hun.
你只能到这里了
That's as far as you can go.
走 快走 动起来
Let'g go. Let's go. Move it.
诺亚·福斯特
艾玛 我们在医院
Emma, we're at the hospital.
她怎么样了
Hey. How is she doing?
他们说很严重 进去手术了
They're saying it's critical. She's gone into surgery.
天哪
Oh, my God!
有奥德丽的消息了吗
Have you heard from Audrey?
没有 没有 什么消息都没有
No. No, I haven't heard anything.
我真的搞砸了 基兰
I really screwed up, Kieran.
我就不该告诉他我们在哪里
I never should've told him where we were.
我们又不知道事情会变成这个样子
We couldn't have known it would go down like that.
是 但我...
Yeah, I...
我就是没动脑子
I just didn't think.
我不动脑子 然后我让大家都身陷险境
I didn't think and I put everybody in danger.
现在 布鲁克和奥德丽...
And now, Brooke and Audrey...
-艾玛... -我不知道怎么办了
- Emma... - I don't know what to do anymore.
我该到警局自首吗
I mean... Should I turn myself in to the police?
我不知道 他告诉我
I don't know. He told me
如果我这样做他就会杀掉一个人
that he would kill somebody if I do that.
听着 这不是你的错 都不是 知道吗
Listen, it's not your fault. None of it, okay?
坚持住
Just hold on.
好的
Okay.
好
Okay.
我听说布鲁克受伤了 她没事吧
I heard Brooke's hurt. Is she okay?
布鲁克会活下来的 她很坚强
Brooke's a survivor. She's tough.
去年 她被刺伤 还困在一台冰箱里
last year, she was trapped in a freezer and stabbed,
所以这个手术也会是小菜一碟
so... this surgery's gonna be a cakewalk.
我应该留下来 怎样都该进去的
I should've stayed, gotten in somehow.
也许现在不是时候 但...
You know, maybe this isn't the best time, but--
-怎样 -不是艾玛和奥德丽 她们不可能...
- But what? - It's not Emma and Audrey. There's no way--
我不会透露案件细节
I'm not gonna comment on a case,
但如果你知道她们在哪 告诉我
but if you know where they are, tell me now.
因为我要告诉你 现在有很多证据
Because, off the record, there's a lot of evidence.
是啊 就是这么回事
Yeah, see, that's just the thing.
有太多的证据
There's too much evidence.
你已经知道了是吧
But you already knew that.
所以证据都指向她们 还可能会是谁呢
Everything points their way, but who else could it be?
-我能看看你的手♥机♥吗 -你在逗我吗
- Can I see your phone, please? - Are you kidding me?
我要给你看样东西...另一个疑犯
I need to show you something-- another suspect.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看
Okay... look.
这是什么
What is this?
去年十月凶案发生期间
Eli was in Lakewood last October,
伊莱就在莱克伍德
during the murders,
出席他都不认识的被害人的葬礼
at the funeral of a victim he didn't even know.
或许他是来欣赏自己的大作
Maybe he was there to view his own handiwork.
或许他认识佩帕
Maybe he knew Piper.
是时候面对面具了
独自前来 否则她小命难保
慈济修女孤儿院
基兰·威尔科特斯
-喂 -怎么了 我收到短♥信♥了
- Hey. - What's going on? I got your text.
他抓走了奥德丽
He's got Audrey.
天啊 你在哪儿
Jesus. Where are you?
不能告诉你
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表