剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
What?
面具
诺亚·福斯特
诺亚 快接电♥话♥啊
Come on, Noah, answer.
我是诺亚 请留言
You've reached Noah. Leave a message.
肯定是凶手
It had to be the killer.
他给我和奥德丽设了什么圈套
He's trying to set me and Audrey up for something.
所以他才邀请大家来
That's why he sent that invite.
可是这些人居然盲目地相信了
And these people just blindly bought into it.
他们好像根本没看过《愚人节》
It's like they've never seen April Fool's Day,
或《猛鬼屋》一样
or The House on Haunted Hill.
去一个诡秘的派对
Accepting an invitation to a mysterious party
简直就是送死
practically ensures a grisly death.
《愚人节》中
Isn't April Fool's Day the one
最后一切不都是恶作剧吗
where everything turns out to be a prank in the end?
-看到反转后你就不会这么说了 -福斯特 专注
- Not if you've seen the alternate ending. - Foster, focus.
我们现在得找办法
We need to figure out a way
结束这个派对
to shut this party down right now.
这真是太简单了
That's definitely gonna be as easy as it sounds.
我可以打给阿科斯塔治安官
I can call Sheriff Acosta.
告诉他这里有未成年聚众饮酒
I'll tell him there's underage drinking.
派对都是要有音乐和灯光的
It's not really a party without the music, or the lights.
佐伊·沃恩 你真是个天才
Zoe Vaughan, you are brilliant.
我们去断电
We'll shut down the electricity.
我们只需要找到电源
We just need to find the source.
好主意 去吧 找到电源
That's a great idea. Go. Figure it out.
基兰 是海莉
Kieran, it's Hayley.
你觉得这个派对有可能是她办的吗
Do you think that she threw this party?
阿科斯塔治安官 我是基兰·威尔科特斯
Sheriff Acosta, it's Kieran Wilcox.
艾玛
Emma!
你居然来了
Wow, I'm surprised you showed.
这个派对你有参与策划吗
Are you a part of this thing?
你应该知道 这是你的派对
You should know. It's your party.
要我给你一副面具吗
Can I offer you a mask?
不用 但你可以给我一个解释
No, you can give me an explanation.
谁让你发的邀请 为什么上面是我的名字
Who sent out that invite and why was my name on it?
冷静 开个玩笑而已
Okay, calm down. It's just a joke.
我说了我会帮忙
I said I'd help out.
帮谁的忙
Help who out?
一个朋友
A friend.
一个非常特别的朋友
A very special friend,
他想保持神秘
who prefers to remain anonymous.
而我想帮他保持神秘
And I protect my friends.
你当然会尊重我们的吧
Surely, you can respect that.
海莉 你知道你现在
Hayley, do you realize
可能是在保护一个凶手吗
you might be protecting a killer right now?
你朋友是谁
Who is your friend?
别这么妄想狂了
Stop being so paranoid!
是一个在跟我约会的人
It's someone I'm seeing.
海莉 等等
Hayley, wait!
海莉
Hayley!
抱歉 不好意思
Sorry. Excuse me.
奥德丽
Audrey!
奥德丽 站住
Audrey! Hey, stop!
奥德丽 你知道这个派对吗
Audrey! Did you know about this party?
-不知道 -好的
- No, no. ? - Okay.
听着 有人设计了这个派对
Look, someone set it up to
让大家以为是我俩办的
make it look like we planned this.
你和我
You and me.
-好吧 那可能是那个凶手 -我知道
- Okay, then it was probably the killer. -I know!
我就是想告诉你这个 他把我引过来的
That's what I'm trying to tell you. He led me here.
诺亚跟你一起来的吗 他在这里吗
Did Noah come with you? Is he here?
是的 他和佐伊一起来的
Yeah, he's here with Zoe.
-怎么了 -凶手刚打给我 诺亚是下一个目标
- Why? - The killer just called me. Noah's his next target.
你好啊 陌生人
Hey there, stranger.
想我吗
Miss me?
我还以为我们不会有什么独处时间了呢
I was starting to think we'd never get any alone time.
不用这么沉默吧
No need for the silent treatment.
一切都很完美
Everything worked out perfect.
他们都来了 正如你所想要的
They all showed up, just like you wanted.
看来我只能
I guess I'll just have to
把我的嘴巴放到别的地方了
find somewhere else to put my lips.
这上面没有标签
They're not labeled.
那我们怎么知道哪个开关是控制那个大房♥间的
How do we know which breaker controls that giant room?
我们不知道
We don't.
所以我们要全部关掉
That's why we're gonna have to turn off all of them.
好吧
Okay.
艾玛 艾玛
Emma! Emma!
艾玛
Emma!
这个不妙 我们得找到诺亚
This is not good. We need to find Noah.
没关系 这说明佐伊和诺亚还活着
This is fine. This means Zoe and Noah are still alive.
他们本来就是要想办法
They were gonna try and figure out a way
关掉灯光 叫停派对
to turn off the lights and stop the party.
那我们得找到他
Okay, then we need to find him.
我们得带他离开这里
We need to get him out of here.
-我知道 -凶手这么做难道只是因为...
- I know that! - Did the killer just do this because--
因为你是我现在
Because you're the last person
最不想碰上的人吗
I want to be stuck with right now?
-没错 -也许吧
- Yes! - Yeah, probably.
最好趁你的另一半腐烂之前上楼来
-基兰 -诺亚
- Kieran... - Noah!
艾玛 艾玛
Emma! Emma!
艾玛
Emma!
艾玛
Emma!
基兰
Kieran?
诺亚
Noah!
诺亚
Noah?
等等 墙上是什么
Hey, hold up. What's that? On the wall.
-基兰 -诺亚
- Kieran? - Noah?
天啊
Oh, my God.
那是谁
Who is that?
天啊 我的天
God... Oh, my God.
天啊 天啊 是佩帕
Oh, my God! Oh, my God, it's Piper!
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
这些事 所有事都是我的错
That this-- all of this-- is my fault.
你说得没错 我也知道
And you're right. It is. I know that.
凶手也知道
And the killer knows that.
他把佩帕的尸体扔到我的面前
He's throwing Piper's dead body in my face.
凶手想让我们一起找到佩帕的尸体
The killer wanted us to find Piper's body together...
因为我们一起杀了佩帕
because we both killed Piper.
现在 他要找我们俩复仇
And, now... he wants revenge on both of us.
我知道不是你们举办的派对
I know you didn't throw the party.
没错 是有人故意装成是我们举办的
No. Someone's just trying to make it look that way.
你们有什么信息吗
Do you have any information at all?
有 你得找海莉·迈耶斯谈谈
Yes, you need to talk to Hayley Meyers.
她说这派对是她帮别人办的
She said that she helped someone throw this party.
-她有说是谁吗 -没有 她只说是...
- Did she give you a name? - No, she just said it was...
一个很特殊的朋友
a very special friend.
我觉得那个朋友就是凶手
And I think that friend is the killer.
治安官
Sheriff...
你得赶紧来看看
There's something you need to see right away.
你迟到了
You're late.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你出手够阔绰啊
Sparing no expense, I see.
我没法回家 也不想一个人待着
I couldn't be home, and I didn't want to be alone.
我也是
Me neither.
这是我妈妈的特殊地点
It's my mom's special place.
为特殊的朋友吗
For special friends?
海莉·迈耶斯
Hayley Meyers...
一个非常特殊的朋友
A very special friend...
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表