剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
这可是镶嵌有仿造玛瑙石的限♥量♥版龙头书挡
Limited edition dragon's head bookends with faux onyx finish,
也是唯一一个能保护我半个书架的书
and the only thing keeping half my library
不至于掉到地上
from sliding onto the floor.
这不就是书挡的用途吗
That's usually what bookends do.
我要去上课了 等会儿学校见吧
I'm... I'm going to go to class. I'll see you there?
别担心 搭档
我替你处理好了
我知道你说过让我不要再回来
I know you told me not to come back.
可你还是来了
But here you are.
-我一定要见到她 -现在你也见过了
- I needed to see her. - So, you saw her.
但愿你能看出来她是个坚强的女孩
Hopefully, you could see that she's a strong girl.
她正在很努力地让生活重回正轨
She's working hard to get back to her life.
我也不想搅乱她的生活
And I don't want to mess any of that up.
但她心里有疑惑
But she had questions.
疑惑...
Questions...
比如 "为什么不写信不打电♥话♥"
Questions like, uh... "Why no letters or phone calls?"
还是 "这半辈子你都跑哪里去了"
Or "Where the hell have you been half my life?"
我不想跟你吵架
I don't want to fight.
你为什么就不能尊重我的想法
You should have respected my wishes.
我是在保护她
I'm trying to protect her.
当我发现你们俩发生了什么的时候
When I found out what happened to both of you,
我就知道我一定要回到她身边
I knew I needed to connect with her,
因为同样的事情也在我的身上发生过 麦琪
because the same thing happened to me, Maggie.
你到底来这里干什么
Why are you here?
艾玛的朋友莱利一直在联♥系♥我
Emma's friend Riley's been reaching out to me.
艾玛从你母亲家回来时 她告诉了我
She told me when Emma came home from your mom's house,
她觉得艾玛需要我
She thought Emma needed me.
-你说的不是莱利·马拉吧 -就是她
- Not Riley Marra. - Yeah.
她一直在给我发邮件 你看
She's been emailing me. Here.
莱利·马拉
莱利·马拉几个月前就被佩帕谋杀了
Piper murdered Riley Marra months ago.
你收到的邮件都是死人发来的
You've been getting emails from a dead girl.
祝贺"莱克小姐"决赛选手
我才不是喜欢他
Okay, no, it's not a crush.
我只是喜欢听他的播客
I'm just a little obsessed with his podcast.
但他之前和莱利在一起
But he was with Riley.
真是难过 现在他又天天和奥德丽在一起
That was so sad. Now, he's always with Audrey.
不过 去年秋天的视频事件之后
Although, after that video last fall,
我猜她应该是不喜欢男孩
I guess guys aren't really her thing.
你看了吗 谁会发这种视频啊
Did you see it? Who would even post something like that?
不动脑子的贱♥人♥吧
Mean people who don't think.
不过
In other news,
我觉得在诺亚这件事上
I definitely think there's something we can do
我们还是可以动动脑筋的
about this whole Noah situation.
不要 布鲁克 拜托 我真的不...
No, Brooke, please. I really don't--
未知号♥码
我最讨厌未知号♥码了 喂
Unknown numbers drive me nuts. Hello?
隽永的笔墨之下 是我不灭的爱意
That, in black ink, my love may still shine bright.
我已经在所有社交媒体 电♥话♥ 甚至电报机上
Okay, you are blocked on all social media, phones,
屏蔽了你 布兰森 这是有原因的
even the telegraph, Branson, and you're blocked for a reason.
我想你 布鲁克 我听说你和杰克分手了
I miss you, Brooke, and I heard that you broke up with Jake,
-所以我就想... -我们只是在谈判
- so I wanted to-- - We're negotiating.
这事你是怎么知道的
And how do you know that?
还有 你竟然拿莎士比亚的名句来当开场白
And are you really opening with a Shakespeare quote?
这就是你的计划
Is that your plan?
没错 《十四行诗集》第65首
That's right. Sonnet 65.
我特地选的 最近有点怀旧
I assigned it. I'm feeling nostalgic.
布鲁克 难道你都不想我吗
Come on, Brooke, you don't miss me at all?
等下我就屏蔽这个号♥码
Consider this number blocked, too.
这是我堂弟 伊莱 你们不用理他
This is my cousin, Eli. Feel free to ignore him.
这两位是奥德丽和诺亚
This is Audrey, Noah.
你好 第一天来这里上学吧
Hey, man. First day, huh?
-学校还不都一样 -当然 不过这所学校
- School is school. - Sure, except, in this school,
差不多每隔20年 人们就会被挥着刀的
people get killed by knife-wielding maniacs
疯子杀死
every 20 years, give or take.
打扰一下 小女生有话要谈
Excuse me! "Girl's only" Moment.
布兰森突然今天早晨找我
So, out of nowhere, Branson hits me up this morning.
没错 他说他刚"听说"杰克和我分手了
Yeah. He said he just "heard" Jake and I broke up.
他是怎么听说的
How did he hear that?
几乎没人知道你俩在一起过
Barely anyone even knew that you were together.
过去的男人老神秘出现是怎么回事
What is it with men from the past mysteriously showing up?
等等 这是什么意思
Wait, what does that mean?
艾玛的混♥蛋♥老爸也再次出现了
Emma's deadbeat dad resurfaced, too.
真不厚道 那完全是两码事
Okay, not cool. And that is a totally different thing.
而且我还没准备好讲出这件事呢
And I was also not ready to share that!
你本来没打算讲给我听吗
You weren't gonna share it with me?
我今早告诉的人并不太支持我 所以...
The person I told this morning wasn't exactly supportive, so...
那你的早餐怎么样
And how was your breakfast this morning?
非常好
It went really well.
我能看出来这百分百是假话
I can tell that's 100% not true.
你们俩是真的在吵架吗
Okay, are you two, like, legit fighting?
不 没事的 只是
No, it's fine. It's just...
奥德丽对我爸颇有微词 仅此而已
Audrey has some unflattering opinions about my dad, that's all.
不 那是回忆 不是微词
No, they're memories, not opinions.
还有 有时可能别人在经历
And, sometimes, maybe people are going through big things
和你没一点关系的大事 艾玛
that have absolutely nothing to do with you, Emma.
很震惊吧
Big shocker!
最多也就是身份盗窃
At the most, it's identity theft.
即使是这样 有什么大碍呢
And, even then, what's the real harm?
莱克伍德警♥察♥局
对不起 麦琪 我没有不屑一顾的意思
I'm sorry, Mag. I-I didn't mean to sound dismissive.
只是...你也看到你和肖女士冲突之后
It's just...you've seen the reports of all the hijinks
有这么多恶作剧报♥警♥
since your unfortunate run-in with Ms. Shaw.
你还真是轻描淡写呢
That's a pretty damning understatement.
-我们都在这长大 -然后你走了 你俩都走了
- Look, we all grew up here. - And you left. You both left.
我全家离开是因为布兰登·詹姆斯的破事
My family left because of that whole Brandon James mess.
米格尔 鉴于我们特殊的过去
Miguel, with our particular history,
我觉得你该调查一下
I think you should investigate.
知道吗 其实你说得对 安全起见
You know what? You're right. Just to be safe.
我在凤♥凰♥城时认识一个调查局的人
I know a guy in the Bureau back in Phoenix.
他可以试试追踪手♥机♥活动 得花点时间
He can try to trace the activity. Take a while.
但现在不要告诉艾玛
But, for now, do not tell Emma.
好吗 我们不想让所有学生开始议论
Okay? We don't need the whole student body talking.
我不确定我能瞒着艾玛 如果我不...
I don't know about not telling Emma. If I don't--
如果米格尔是对的呢
What if Miguel is right?
你说过你不想让艾玛压力太大
You said you don't want to stress Emma out.
有什么发现的话通知我
You let me know if you find anything out.
麦琪 等等 我相信米格尔 他会查这事的
Maggie, hold up. I trust Miguel. He'll get this sorted out.
比如决定瞒着艾玛
Like deciding not to tell Emma,
然后 你们就像小男孩们又侥幸逃脱一样
and then, swapping glances like you're teenage boys
相互使眼色吗
getting away with things again?
刚才情况不是这样的
That's not what just happened.
听着 你走后我一个人把艾玛带大
Look, I've raised Emma on my own since you left.
我犯了不少错 但我没有得到任何帮助
I've made mistakes, but I didn't have any help.
这么说不公平 你知道我当时不得不走
That's not fair. You know I had to leave.
现在 你回来了
Now, you're back,
而你以为你和艾玛几乎被杀
and you think that you and Emma almost being killed
-是很好的共同点 -这是我们的共同遭遇
- is a good thing to have in common. - It's something we share.
被一个心理变♥态♥袭击可不能加深父女情
Being attacked by a psychopath is not bonding!
你再敢这样试试
Don't you ever.
能给我一份下周的日程表吗
Can I get a copy of the schedule for next week?
谢谢
Thanks.
她也像看疯子一样看着我
She looked at me like I was crazy, too.
我要了"黑眼圈" 冰咖啡加两份浓缩咖啡
I got a black-eye. Iced coffee, two shots of espresso.
-要是我就再也睡不着了 -对吧
- I would never sleep again. - Right?
我早些时候说打一拳什么的...
Uh, so, earlier, the punching comment...
-对不起 如果那... -不 没事
- Sorry, if that was... - No, it's fine.
我会给我爸一拳
I would punch my dad.
我只是觉得打断你不太好
I just felt kinda bad for interrupting you.
给你 还有你♥爸♥爸打电♥话♥给你留了言
Here. Also, your dad called and left you a message.
就写在那上面
It's on top there.
你或许该告诉他手♥机♥是存在的
Maybe let him know that cell phones exist
还有这里不提供留言服务
and this isn't an answering service?
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表