剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
I took care of them.
像你处理掉基兰一样
Like you took care of Kieran?
说实话 我没有杀基兰
I have to be honest. I didn't--I didn't kill Kieran,
我不知道是谁杀的
I don't know who did.
但如果你想要的话 我肯定会去杀了他
But I-I would, if--if that's what you wanted.
布鲁克 奥德丽和诺亚呢
What about--what about Brooke and Audrey and Noah?
你怎么处理他们的
How did you take care of them?
我把他们锁起来了 这样...
I locked 'em up, so--
这样他们就不会阻碍我们了
So they wouldn't get in our way.
太好了
Good.
太好了
Good.
不 艾玛
No! Emma!
过来
Come here!
艾玛
Emma!
艾玛
Emma.
出来 出来
Come out, come out.
不管你在哪里
Wherever you are.
艾玛在哪里
Where's Emma?
那可不公平
Well, that wasn't very fair.
你为什么这么做 艾玛
Why are you doing this, Emma?
你应该感激我
You should be thankful.
我们什么都安排好了
We had it all figured out.
所以呢
So what?
如果你不能拥有我 那谁都不能吗
If you can't have me, no one can have me?
没错
Yes.
这话有点过时了吧 你不觉得吗
That's a little cliche, don't you think?
我不需要英雄
I don't need a hero!
我是艾玛·杜瓦
I'm Emma Duval!
我不需要你
I don't need you!
我知道你为什么怀疑我出轨了
I get why you suspected me of cheating.
-真的 -相信我
- I do. - Believe me,
我已经遭到了报应
Karma kicked my ass for that.
你要明白 艾玛
It's just you need to understand that Emma
是我生命的一部分 最重要的一部分
is part of my life, one of the most important parts,
没人能取代她的位置
and no one's ever gonna take her place.
但你和我 是完全不一样的
But you and me, that's completely different.
不需要相互竞争
They don't have to compete.
我真的很抱歉把你推开
I'm really sorry for pushing you away.
我再也不想那样做了
I don't want to do that anymore.
你是说你不想分手了吗
You mean you don't want to break up?
我还以为你肯定就是这个意思
I totally thought that's where this was going.
我有没有告诉你我绑♥架♥了诺亚
Did I ever tell you about the time I kidnapped Noah
把他绑起来的那次
and tied him up?
这样说吧 我也犯过一些错
Let's j--let's just say I've made some mistakes too.
过来
Come here.
-对不起 -我也是
- I'm sorry. - Me too.
我想了很多关于纽约的事
I've been thinking a lot about New York,
我只是 我...
and I just--I...
我不想听
I don't want to hear it.
不想听吗
You don't?
你要和我一起去纽约
You're coming to New York with me.
我无法想象没有你的样子
I can't picture it without you.
-你太饥渴了 -闭嘴
- You're so desperate. - Shut up.
你在哪 我就去哪
I want to be where you are,
不管你去哪
wherever that is.
又到了这个时候
So here we are again.
劫后余生
The aftermath.
你还好吧
You doing okay?
嗯
Yeah.
我没事
I am.
我想出如何治愈我的幸存者愧疚了
I figured out a cure to my survivor's guilt.
既然受害人无法说出自己的故事
Since the victims can't tell their own stories,
那我的责任就是要让他们被人听到
it's my responsibility to make sure they're heard.
安娜·霍布斯也许最后没有活命
Anna Hobbs may not have survived her ordeal,
但她用最后一口气干掉了坏人
but she lived long enough to take down the bad guy,
这让她成为最后生还的女孩
and that makes her kind of a final girl.
这故事值得让大家知道
That story deserves to be told.
杜瓦
但是成为最后生还的女孩 见证过那些惨状后
But how do you keep living after being a final girl,
你要如何继续生活
after seeing all that horror?
也许找到你自己是个很好的开端
Maybe finding yourself is a good start.
莱克伍德大学
申请
但我有预感我们的故事还没结束
But I have a feeling our story isn't over
还有其他续集
and there's another sequel in the works,
因为是这样的
'cause here's the thing.
如果汤姆 又名亚历克斯没有在法♥院♥杀死基兰
If Tom, aka Alex, didn't murder Kieran in that courthouse,
基兰·威尔科特斯
那是谁杀的
then who did?
是基兰伤害过的人吗
Was it someone Kieran hurt?
或者
Or...
是某个想取代他的人
Was it someone who wants to take his place?
欢迎来到莱克伍德 詹姆斯先生
Welcome to Lakewood, Mr. James.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表