剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
and I was like, "Oh, thank god."
但显然 你们这些家伙都排挤我
But apparently you guys have turned on me.
情况是这样
Well, here's the thing.
就我们所知 你是唯一一个
The only the person that we know
有面具和大剪刀的人
who had a mask and shears is you.
是你带我们来这儿
You are the one who brought us here.
是你负责安排这一切
You're the one who's been taking over all of--
好了 冷静
Okay. Settle down.
听着 我们不知道凶手是谁 好吧
Look, we don't know who the killer is, okay?
别随便指责
So let's not point fingers.
要不我们让杰里米换身衣服
Why don't we get Jeremy in some dry clothes
大家也冷静一下
and try to calm down?
走吧
Come on.
毛巾和衣服
All right, there's towels and clothes
都在柜子里 随意
in the closet, if you want.
-等等 你在干吗 -没事的
- Wait, what are you doing? - It's okay.
这样才明智
It's the right move.
搞什么 伙计们 一点也不好玩
What the hell, guys? This isn't funny!
如果杰里米是凶手
Look, if Jeremy's the killer...
-来真的吗 -这样更安全
- Are you serious? - We're safer this way.
但假如他不是
Yeah, and if he's not,
我们把他一个人关在里面
we're the paranoid jerks
我们就是犯妄想症的混♥蛋♥
who just locked him in there by himself.
不对 如果他不是
No, if he's not the killer,
我们算是帮他的忙
we're doing him a favor.
他在里边比外边的人更安全
He's safer in there than we are out here.
-各位 放我出去 -好吗
- You guys, let me out! - Okay?
贴上双面胶给我
Hey, uh, double tape that for me, okay?
我不打算贴双面胶 老大
I'm not double-taping, boss.
我们早该弄好了
We got to get the thing moving already.
老天 我也在努力啊
Gah, ch-- look, I'm trying, okay?
我又不是马可尼
I'm not marconi.
他发明的无线电
He invented the Radio!
你得冷静下来 你要是抓狂了
Look, you need to chill because you freaking out
情况只会更糟
is just making this worse.
比我已经造成的局面还糟吗
Making it worse than I already made it?
我们来这儿是因为我遇上了作家瓶颈
We're here because of my writer's block.
我们来杀人岛找凶案都是我的错
It's my fault that we came to murder island and found murder.
我才是诱因
I'm the inciting incident!
就像《惊魂记》女主角偷走四万美金跑路
I'm Marion Crane stealing 40 grand and running away!
所有人都会因我而死
Everyone's gonna die because of me!
你也太自以为是了吧
You are so self-involved.
你们没看到吉娜吗
Uh, you guys haven't seen Gina, have you?
你们走后就没见过了
Not since you guys left earlier.
好 我去找她
Okay. I'll go find her.
不行 我跟你一起
No, I'm gonna come with you.
我没事
I'm-- I'm good.
看着不错 什么时候做的
This looks great. When did you do this?
那个倒真不错
That looks really great.
这是房♥子里最贵的一瓶酒
This is the most expensive bottle of wine in the house.
别浪费在这种夜晚
Don't waste it on a night like this.
其实正是时候
It's actually the perfect time.
再说
And besides...
已经开了
It's already open.
这让我想起自己喜欢的一个佛教寓言
It makes me think of this buddhist parable that I like.
-佛教寓言吗 -我知道
- Buddhist parable? - I know, right?
但我还是喜欢
But still, I like it.
讲一个男人逃命的故事
It's the story of a man running for his life.
有只凶残嗜血的老虎在追他
A vicious, blood-thirsty tiger is chasing him.
他拼了命地跑啊跑 跑到一处悬崖
He runs as fast as he can all the way to a cliff,
摔了下去
until he trips over the edge,
但他奋力攀住了一根藤条
but he manages to catch a vine.
他似乎得救了
It looks like he's escaped,
但他往身下看
Until he looks down
发现有一群
and sees a family of vicious,
凶残嗜血的老虎正等着他掉下去
blood-thirsty tigers waiting for him to drop.
更糟的是
And to make matters worse,
两只调皮的小老鼠开始啃起了藤条
two adorable little mice start to chew on the vine.
这时候他思索起自己的命运
In that moment, he contemplates his fate,
这注定的死亡
His certain death,
也就在那时 他注意到悬崖峭壁上
and that's when he sees a patch of wild strawberries
长着一片野草莓
growing in the cliff's rock.
你说他该怎么做
So what does he do?
我不知道 告诉我
I don't know. Tell me.
他摘草莓吃
He eats the strawberry,
胜过一切美味
And nothing's tasted sweeter.
及时行乐
Seize the day.
我明白你因何喜欢这个故事了
I see why you love that story.
吉娜
Gina?
永不
-我正要 -这都是什么
- Hey, I was just... - What the hell are these?
-你看我手♥机♥ -你一开始不想来
- You opened my phone? - You didn't want to come,
然后又给我惊喜
and then you surprise me,
原来你一直在跟踪我
and now I find out you've been stalking me?
不是跟踪你
I'm not stalking you.
你上岛拍我们的照片
You were on the island taking pictures of us.
你对我撒谎
You lied to me!
你打算怎么解释
How can you possibly explain that?
我昨天来是想给你惊喜
I came to surprise you yesterday, okay?
结果看到你和艾玛说话那么亲密
When I saw you and Emma talking so intimately,
我就打退堂鼓
I just backed off.
我也不知道该做什么
I didn't know what to do.
我不明白 好吧 为什么
I don't understand, okay? Why?
你也知道我前女友劈腿
You know my last girlfriend cheated on me.
我没有劈腿啊
I'm not cheating on you.
你经常跟艾玛在一起
You spend a lot of time with Emma.
以前还告诉我 你对她有过好感
You told me you once had a thing for her.
已经没有了 不是那么回事
Not anymore. Not like that.
那为什么你总是先考虑她
Then why do you always choose her over me?
我没有
I don't!
虽然这听起来很小心眼
I hate how petty this sounds,
但每次她打电♥话♥ 你都会立刻赶去
but every time she calls, you're there.
哪怕我们已经有安排了
Even if we have plans,
这周末你本可以跟我一起
you could have picked me this weekend,
但你选了她
but you picked her.
奥德丽 奥德丽 过来
Audrey, Audrey! Come here.
-你得过来看看 -现在吗
- You have to see this. - Right now?
没错 现在 过来
Yes, right now. Come here!
等我
Stay.
怎么了
What?
那是血吗
Is that blood?
他打电♥话♥说我们永不可能逃出他的手掌心
On the phone, he said I would never get away from him.
永不
Never.
杰里米被锁起来了是吧
Jeremy's locked up, right?
听我说
You know what?
这就是你有作家瓶颈的原因
This is why you have writer's block.
-说什么呢 -你怪自己
- What are you talking about? - You blame yourself
因为你靠已逝朋友的故事发财
because you're profiting off of your dead friends' stories,
因为他们死了而你还活着
because they're dead and you're alive.
还有
And you know what?
阻碍你的不是作家瓶颈
It's not writer's block that's in your way.
而是幸存者的愧疚感
It's survivor's guilt.
怎么着 靠凶案发财
So what, you don't feel bad about
你心里没有半点难受吗
making money off of murder?
没有 说不上难受 老兄
No. Not really, man.
棒
Oh, yeah!
太好了 棒
Oh, yes! Okay, yeah.
转到九 报告紧急情况
We just, uh, turn it to nine for emergencies,
有人吗
And, uh, hello?
有人吗 求救 求救
Hello? Uh, mayday, mayday.
收得到吗
Come in?
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表