剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
Him or her. Could be either.
但这种疯狂的阴谋论该留给专家
But I guess I should leave the crazy paranoid talk to the experts.
基兰 跟我谈谈
Kieran, can I talk to you for a second?
你没事吧
You okay?
杰克财产
是杰克的手♥机♥ 没错
It's Jake's phone. Yeah.
你怎么拿到的
How did you get this?
在我背包里发现的
I found it in my backpack.
-怎么回事 -我昨晚在家把背包清空了
- What the hell? - I emptied my backpack out last night at home
那时它还不在 所以...
and it wasn't in there, so that means that...
天呐 那就是学校里的什么人
Oh, my God. That means that someone at school
放进去的
must've put it in there.
唯一可能有手♥机♥的
The only person who could have had this...
就是凶手 没错
...is the killer. Yes.
天呐 看她
Oh, my God, look at her.
海莉·迈耶斯
Hayley Meyers!
什么 我吗 我就是海莉·迈耶斯
What? Me? I'm Hayley Meyers.
治安官要跟你谈谈
The sheriff needs to talk to you.
-治安官问你什么了 -我还没接受询问呢
- What did the sheriff ask you? - I haven't been interviewed yet.
不是吧 为什么找我 他为什么...
Seriously? Why me? Why would he--?
布鲁克怎么样了
How is Brooke?
吓坏了 她爸就来了 但现在
Wrecked. Her dad's on his way, but, in the meantime,
他们要单独看着她
they're putting her in solitary,
不跟大家待在一起 原因不言而喻
out of gen-pop, for obvious reasons.
好吧 怎么回事
Okay, what is going on?
天呐
God...
杰克财产
-你怎么 -我不知道
- How did you...? - I don't know.
有人把它放进了我的背包
Someone planted it in my backpack.
你下地狱吧
现在我要想办法跟警♥察♥解释这一切了
Now, I have to figure out how to explain all of that to the cops.
不 不
No, no!
-别去找警♥察♥ -什么
- Don't go to the cops. - What?
有个孩子死了
So, some kid turns up dead,
你让我的儿子及外甥和尸体
so you lock my son and nephew inside with the body
还有杀手待在一起吗
and, for all I know, the killer?
-这不行 -卡罗素
- That is not okay! - Caruso!
安缇娜和孩子还好吧
I trust Anita and the baby are well?
这边 马多克斯镇长
Right this way, Mayor Maddox.
那是镇长吗
That's the mayor?
如果你想说些什么 我就在这
I'm here... if you want to talk about anything.
好把
Okay.
爸爸
Daddy.
这可能不是杰克的手♥机♥
It might not be Jake's phone.
我得把这个给治安官
I just need to give this to the sheriff
让他去调查
and let him do his job.
好 我们只知道有人想栽赃给你
Okay, all we know is someone planted it on you.
他们想要你找到它
They wanted you to find it.
你记得上次我们这样被玩的时候发生了什么吗
Do you remember what happened the last time we got played?
你差点被杀了 杰克已经死了
You nearly got killed. Jake is already dead!
抱歉 但我们知道现在是什么情况
I'm sorry, but we know what's going on now.
凶手想要控制住我们
Whoever did this is trying to control us.
对他们来说可能只是游戏 但对我们来说关乎生死
It may be a game to them, but, to us, it's life or death.
天呐
Oh, my God.
《增长你的思想》
请不要无视我
Please don't ignore me.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我只是想尝试忽视之前的惨剧
I was trying to ignore the fact that something horrible happened.
你是说礼堂发生的事情
Are you talking about what happened in the auditorium,
还是昨晚
or last night?
-都有 -抱歉 佐伊 如果...
- Both. - I'm sorry, Zoe, if--
听着 发生了这些事后还谈论
Look, talking about last night
昨天的事情真的有点可笑
after all this is kind of ridiculous,
我不确定我还有心情谈论其他事
and I'm not sure I'm up for the other conversation,
所以你可以...
so can you just...
让我试着无视这两件事吧
let me keep trying to ignore both.
我们都有自己应对的方式
We all have our ways of coping.
但如果你想聊聊...
But, if you need to talk...
-说吧 -如果你感觉不舒服就不用了
- ...go ahead. - Not if you're uncomfortable, or--
没事 正视它可能更好吧 所以...
I'm fine. It's probably healthier not to ignore it. So, um...
你觉得又要开始了吗
Do you think it's starting up again?
是的 我觉得是这样
Yeah. Yeah, I do.
为什么他要这儿做 这么大庭广众之下
Why did he do it like that? So public?
这是一次宣告 宣告他要出场了
It was an announcement, a coming-out party,
经典的第一幕结束方式 投尸
a classic end-of-act-one body drop.
所以怎样 凶手胆子更大了吗
So, like, what? The killer's emboldened now?
正是如此 现在进入了第二幕
Exactly. We're starting act two.
不幸的是
That, unfortunately,
这意味着我们都被盯上了
means we've all got bull's-eyes on our backs.
-除非... -有人能找到是谁然后阻止他们
- Unless-- - Somebody figures out who it is and tries to stop them.
-希望如此 -不过那是留给最后生还的女孩
- Hopefully. - Yeah, well, that's the job for the final girl.
或者英雄
Or the hero.
虽然我什么都不想说 但...
I didn't want to say anything, but, um...
我真的是太平间的头号♥粉丝
I'm a huge fan of The Morgue.
我喜欢你的声音
I love your voice,
我觉得你让...
and I think that you make...
病态的东西变得美丽了
the morbid beautiful.
谢谢
Oh, well, thank you.
现在我是前排贵宾了 我懂...
Now that I've had a front row seat, I get it--
-你为什么要做这些了 -洗耳恭听
- why you do it. - I'm all ears.
我想也许你升华了自己对死亡的感觉
I think maybe you're sublimating your feelings about mortality
把你朋友的死亡当作一个你能解开的谜题
and turning your friend's death into a puzzle you can solve,
而其实你并没有真正地正视它
without actually dealing with it.
说到点了
Ouch.
-抱歉 -不 不 你可能是对的
- I'm sorry. - No, no. You're-- You're probably right.
我们都有自己应对的方式
We all have our ways of coping.
他想要跟我谈谈那天
He wanted to talk to me about
在电影院詹森的事
that thing with Jensen at the movie theater.
他们在搜查所有人的储物柜
Dude, they're searching everybody's lockers.
-走 -我知道 很恐怖
- Let's go. - I know. Scary.
这么吵是怎么回事
What's with all the brouhaha?
大家都很慌张
People are freaking
因为有人说他们在搜查储物柜
because someone said they're searching lockers.
-不 -怎么
- Oh, no. - What?
-没什么 -怎么了
- Nothing. - What is going on?
我储物柜里有我不想让警♥察♥找到的东西
I-I have something in my locker I'd rather the cops didn't find.
你知道这听起来有多可疑吗
Uh, do you know how suspicious that sounds?
知道 但我得去我的储物柜那
Yeah, I gotta get to my locker.
你要怎么去
How are you gonna do that?
我需要帮助
I-I need help.
别看我
Don't look at me.
你柜子里有什么
Hey, what do you have in your locker?
别担心了 我马上回来
Don't worry about it. I'll be right back.
不敢相信他这么说
Oh, I can't believe he just said that.
那我跟他一起 帮忙盯梢
Um, okay, yeah, I'll go with him, keep a lookout.
-你真要这样吗 -没错
- Are you sure about that? - Yes.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
-稍等一下 -我朋友就要吐了
- Wait a minute! - My friend is about to vomit.
-能麻烦你带我们去女厕所吗 -不行
- Can you please take us to the ladies' room? - No, I can't--
好吧 过来 走吧
Okay, okay. Come on, come on. Let's go.
很容易嘛
That was easy.
你柜子里究竟有什么
Hey, what exactly is in your locker?
禁止使用手♥机♥ 禁止发短♥信♥
你不该来这儿
You're not supposed to be out here.
我刚从澡堂出来 警官
I was just coming back from the bathroom, Deputy.
我要看你的包
Let me see the bag.
我要看你的包
Let me see the bag.
你想我怎么做
So, how do you want to do this?
铐我吧 治安官
Just cuff me, Sheriff.
我爸也是警♥察♥ 我清楚这回事
My dad was a cop. I know how this works.
而且你也被捕过 我做了功课的
And you were arrested before. I do my homework.
你也清楚这事有多种处理办法
So, you know there's a lot of ways it can play out.
有一个显然的办法
There seems to be one obvious one.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表