剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
你不能把杀人狂电影当电视剧来拍
You can't do a slasher movie as a TV series.
《惊声尖叫》上季回顾
-布兰登·詹姆斯 -布兰登·詹姆斯是谁
- Brandon James. - Who's Brandon James?
他就像莱克伍德的弗莱迪·克鲁格
He's Lakewood's very own Freddy Krueger.
去年 他的诅咒起死回生
Last year, his curse return from the dead.
然后出现了一系列杀人案
Then the murder started.
妮娜 瑞秋
Nina. Rachel.
甚至我女朋友 莱利
Even my girlfriend Riley.
布鲁克也差点遭到杀害
Brook was almost caught too.
其实有好几次
Few times, actually.
你和妮娜搞在一起了
You slept with Nina.
威尔背着艾玛劈腿后 她喜欢上了基兰
After Will cheated on Emma, she fell for Kieran.
但是凶手可不怎么喜欢他
But the killer wasn't a fan.
艾玛精神出现了一些问题
And Emma went a little bonkers.
还有佩帕·肖
Then there was Piper Shaw,
她是镇上罪案博客的写手
who wrote the town ture crime podcast in hand.
原来她是艾玛的姐姐
She turned out to be Emma's half sister.
-佩帕 -妹妹
- Piper. - Hi, sis.
我还给你准备了一个惊喜
I have one more surprise for you.
幸好我的好朋友奥德丽给佩帕当胸来了一枪
Thankfully, my bff Audrey put a bullet in Piper's chest.
然后了结了她
Then finished her off.
这场比赛最后怎么样了
What about that cliff hanger?
佩帕·肖寄
佩帕告诉艾玛她还给她准备了一个惊喜
Piper told Emma she had one more surprise for her.
佩帕 不要
Piper! Don't!
面具内侧怎么会检出你的DNA
Why is your DNA on the inside of the mask?
我还是很好奇
I still wondering
那天晚上是谁戴着面具
who was wearing the mask that night.
是艾玛想太多了吗
Emma just overthinking it?
贝卡
Hey Becca.
我今晚的男伴
So, my date tonight...
性感 但二♥逼♥
Hot but dumb.
他还鄙视我的铃♥声♥
He completely judged my ringtone.
除了嘲笑你的铃♥声♥
Ringtone mockery aside,
你会再跟他约吗
you think you'll hook up with him again?
贝卡 拜托 我又不是你
Becca, please, I'm not you.
我才不"约"呢
I don't "Hook up."
得了 我就约了那么一次
Oh, stop. It was only that once.
奶油糖 等等 奶油糖呢
Butterscotch? Wait a sec. Where's butterscotch?
我回头打给你吧
I'll call you back, okay?
奶油糖
Butterscotch?
奶油糖
Butterscotch?
奶油糖
Butterscotch?
喵喵
Kitty?
喵喵
Kitty?
奶油糖
Butterscotch?
奶油糖
Butterscotch?
你在这儿啊
There you are.
过来 丫头 你怎么弄的
Come to me, girl. How'd you do that, huh?
贝卡
-呼叫贝卡 -呼叫贝卡
- Call Becca. - Calling Becca.
贝卡
Becca!
-这可不好玩 -是吗
- That's not funny! - Really?
这样呢
What about this?
-这样好玩了吗 -不
- Is that funny? - No.
-你为什么要这样 -为什么
- Why are you doing this? - Why?
因为我受够了你的荡♥妇♥羞辱
Because I'm so sick of your slut-shaming!
未知号♥码 去派对吗
你谁啊
你的良心
哈哈 真好笑 才怪
是啊 不好笑 严肃得要死
诺亚·福斯特
诺亚·福斯特
你给我发吓人短♥信♥了吗
Hey, did you just send me some creepy texts?
虽然我这种爱吓人的人干得出
I wouldn't put it past a creepy guy like me,
但没有 什么内容
but no. What were they?
不知哪个低级趣味的给我发了短♥信♥
Some sleazoid texted me.
-他想吓唬我 -真是奇怪
- He was trying to scare me. - Huh, that's weird.
其实 我正准备去
Hey, I was actually about to head out
艾玛的归家派对
to Emma's welcome home party,
我想着或许我可以过去
And I figured maybe I could swing by
接你一起去
and we could just caravan over together.
好啊
Sounds like a plan.
今晚拜托艾玛
Is it a bad idea to ask Emma
来播客接受采访是不是不好
to interview for the podcast tonight?
归家派对是很棒的背景音啊
The welcome home party would make the perfect sound bed.
诺亚 这主意糟透了
Noah, that's a horrible idea.
不许提你的播客和那件事
No talking about your podcast or the incident.
好吧 我们要不提哪件事
Okay, which incident are we not talking about?
是杀人的事 还是之后她在学校的遭遇
All the murder stuff, or what happened to her at school after?
都别提 别吓到她了
Either. Neither. Don't freak her out.
好吧 我就来
Okay, okay, okay. I'm on my way.
凶手镇百年纪念快乐
-我吓坏了 -是啊
- I'm so freaked out. - I know!
-真是疯了 -可不是
- It was insane! - You're telling me.
究竟是谁
朋友的朋友
回见 伙计
乐子结束了 各位
No more fun to be had here, guys.
你们不用非得回家 但也不能留在这儿
You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 伙计
Sorry, dude.
没事 我不知道还有人在
It's okay. I didn't know if anyone was here.
不是吧 你是...
No way. You're that...
奥德丽吧 爆了佩帕·肖头的酷炫女
Audrey, right? The badass that shot Piper Shaw in the head?
严格讲 我不是爆她头那个
Technically, not the one who shot her in the head.
我们是乔治华盛顿校友
We both go to George Washington,
但你不认识我 能照张合影吗
but you don't know me. Can I get a pic?
-当然 -我知道这样很逊
- Sure. - It's lame, I know. It's just--
我真觉得你好厉害 伙计
You really impress me, dude,
我可是讨厌所有人呢
and I hate everyone.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - Sure.
前门得用钥匙开
The front door needs a key.
钥匙找不到了 我送你走后门吧
Can't find the key. I can walk you out the back?
真是不可思议
It's so crazy how
从没有人怀疑过佩帕 是吧
no one even suspected Piper, right?
大家都这么说的
That's what everyone says.
是啊 是这么说的
You know, that's what they say.
谁干的
Who did that?
肯定是哪个白♥痴♥溜进了
Some moron must've snuck in--
离开放映室 白♥痴♥ 我们关门了
Get out of the booth, idiot! We're closed!
钥匙 钥匙
The keys, the keys!
视频直播
天呐
Oh, my God.
我们得赶紧离开
We have to get out of here.
有人戴着面具 他想...
Someone's wearing the mask and he's trying to--
奥德丽 奥德丽
Audrey! Audrey!
奥德丽 奥德丽
Audrey! Audrey!
她捅了我
She stabbed me.
她捅了我
She stabbed me!
什么 天呐 你做了什么
What? Oh, my god! What did you do?
你没死
You're alive?
这是恶作剧
It was a prank!
-什么 -恶作剧啊
- What? - A prank, a prank!
起来 起来 你没事的
Get up, get up. You're okay. Get up.
好了 快起来
Come on, come on. Get up, get up.
你没事的 起来
You'll be okay. It's okay. Get up.
惊声尖叫 第二季 第一集
正在放映 《凶杀镇》马拉松联映
请站在警戒线后
Behind the tape, please.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
他吗 就是个刺穿轻伤
Him? He's got a small puncture wound.
固定相机的
The strappy thing holding
那个束带恰好挡了下刀
his camera deflected the blade just enough.
他不会有事 你似乎也没事
He's going to be fine, and you seem fine, too.
那我们就收工了
So, I think we're just about done here.
她打死了佩帕 就有资格杀人了吗
What? She gets a license to kill 'cause she shot Piper?
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表