剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
《惊声尖叫》前情提要
Previously on Scream...
员工与承包商入口
我知道杰克并不完美
I realize Jake was no angel,
但他也不该被赛斯那样对待
but he didn't deserve what Seth did to him.
布鲁克 我知道你想要答案
Brooke, I know you want answers,
但别对布兰森钻牛角尖
but don't go down the Branson spiral.
这次可能是任何人
It could be anyone this time.
他在跟我过不去 我得搞清状况
He's messing with me. I have to figure this out.
-我真心希望你能理解 -我理解
- And I really need you to understand that. - I do.
我们得谈谈 是关于艾玛的事
We need to talk. It's about emma.
艾玛的朋友莱利一直在联♥系♥我
Emma's friend Riley's been reaching out to me.
-不是莱利·马拉吧 -她一直在给我发邮件
- Not Riley Marra. - She's been emailing me.
莱利·马拉
你绝对猜不到是谁发的
And you will never guess who sent them.
那些邮件是艾玛·杜瓦发的
The emails came from Emma Duval?
我把佩帕引到莱克伍德的
I brought Piper to Lakewood.
我在为我的错误付出代价 是我活该
Now, I'm paying for my mistakes. I deserve this.
我知道 别卷进去 不管怎么样
I know, I know. Don't get involved. Whatever.
去那个
Screw that!
保证你不留活口 下手狠辣
Promise you'll take no prisoners and kick ass as needed.
-你疯了 -承认你杀了杰克
- You're crazy! - Confess to killing jake,
否则就跟小布兰森说再见吧
or say good-bye to "Little Branson."
逗你的 我再也不想见到你
Jk. I never want to see you again.
惊声尖叫 第二季 第七集
朗老师
继续留言吧 朗老师
Leave another message, ms. Lang.
你在等人吗
Are you expecting someone?
没有
No.
-米格尔 -我们能进去吗
- Miguel. - Can we come in?
当然
Sure.
正好你俩都在
I'm glad the two of you are here.
如果可以 我们想看看艾玛的电脑
If it's all right with you, we'd like to look at Emma's computer.
我的电脑
My computer?
为什么
Why do you need her computer?
我爸爸收到了莱利·马拉的邮件 但她...
My dad was getting emails from Riley Marra? But she's--
死了 我们知道 这些邮件
Dead. We know. And it turns out the emails
是用你的电脑发的 艾玛
were sent from your computer, Emma.
-这不可能 -我没发过那些邮件
- That's ridiculous. - I... I did not send those emails.
我没说是你发的
I didn't say that you sent them,
但的确是从你的IP地址发出的
but they were sent from your ip address.
如果有人在针对你
If there's someone targeting you--
你认为有人在针对她吗
You think someone's targeting her?
有些证据表明了这一点
A few points lead to that.
艾玛在棕榈月旅馆找到的
The articles about Piper's rampage
关于佩帕疯狂杀人的报道
that Emma found at the Crescent Palms motel,
威胁电♥话♥ 学校看见凶手
the threatening phone calls, the sightings at the school,
昨晚游乐场的事件
the incident at the fairgrounds last night...
等等 什么游乐场事件
Wait. What incident at the fairgrounds?
我...
I...
我不想让你担心
I didn't want to worry you.
是的 这些证据表明
Yes. So, these points lead to
有人对艾玛很执迷 并在跟踪她
someone obsessing over and stalking Emma.
如果你还有什么没告诉我们的
So, if there's anything that you haven't told us...
任何事情
Anything at all...
有 农场
There is. The farm.
我在派克威路上的一间农场里
I found a bunch of old pictures of myself
发现了一堆我的老照片
at a farm out on Pikeview Road.
当时还有个人 天很黑
There was a man there. It was dark.
我看不清他的脸 他跑了
I couldn't see his face. He ran away.
我们当晚又回去了 但里面是空的
We went back that night. It was empty.
什么都没有
There was nothing.
我们以为或许并不是...
We just thought that maybe it wasn't...
-以为是幻觉 -我们会去核实一下
- A hallucination. - We'll check that out.
但如果有人在骚扰你 艾玛 我们得知道
But if someone's harassing you, Emma, we need to know.
你的电脑能帮我们找到此人
Your computer could really help us find this person.
好 长官
Yes, sir.
多谢让我住这儿
Hey, thanks for letting me crash.
我昨晚自己一个人的话根本撑不下去
There's no way I could've been by myself last night.
我也是 其实
Me either, actually.
你知道你得把你昨晚
You know you need to tell Emma
告诉我的话都告诉艾玛吧
everything you told me last night, right?
不 我绝不会把那些告诉她
No, there's no way I'm ever telling her any of that.
-但现在发生了那么多事 -我毁了她的生活
- But with everything that's happened-- - I destroyed her life!
-那是佩帕 -是我把佩帕招来的
- Piper destroyed her life. - I brought Piper here!
我明白你害怕 但是
I get that you're scared, but...
我理解了 艾玛也会的
I understood. Emma will too.
但你得给她个机会
But you just have to give her a chance.
艾玛不是你 诺亚
Emma's not you, Noah.
主要嫌犯
我饿死了
I'm starving.
如果你们找艾玛 她跟我换了早班
If you're looking for Emma, she traded the early shift with me,
而且是临时找我 我可一点不生气
last minute, and I am so not pissed.
不是找艾玛
Not looking for Emma.
我们目前找咖♥啡♥因♥和烘焙食品
Uh, we're looking for caffeine and baked things at the moment.
-为了昨晚的事 我请客 -好
- Which is on me, for last night. - All right.
沙发有个位置空出来了
Oh, hey, I actually see a spot opening up on the couch,
我去占座
so I'm gonna go grab that.
给我照常点
But, uh, get me the usual.
摩卡 椰子 多加一份浓缩咖啡
Mocha, coconut, extra shot,
还有那个什么酸奶燕麦卷
and one of those yogurt granola things.
-你好啊 -佐伊
- Hey, you! Hey! - Hey, Zoe! Hey!
你在这儿 你好吗
You're here! I mean, how are you?
我很好 很正常 但见到你很高兴
I'm great. Normal, actually. But I'm glad to see you.
嗯
Yeah.
我们应用物理的口试就要到了
So, we have that oral coming up in applied physics,
老实说 那门课
and, honestly, that class
最近让我非常困扰
has been kicking my proverbial butt as of late.
是啊 不好搞
Yeah, it's tricky.
不知道你愿不愿意
So I was wondering if you would be interested
回头一起自习
in getting together for a little study session later?
佐伊
Hey, Zoe.
奥德丽
Audrey.
怎么样 一点多
So, what do you say? Like, one-ish?
当然 太棒了
Of course. That sounds great.
你来接我 我是说 我去接你
Uh, you'll pick me up? I mean, I will pick you up?
不不 我去接你吧 我喜欢开车
No, no, no. I'll pick you up. I like to drive.
回见
See ya.
再见
Bye.
-她喜欢开车 -首先 闭嘴
- She likes to drive. - First, shut up.
其次 就是一起自习而已
Second, it's just a study session.
好吧 自习 还是借口约会
Okay, study session or study date?
天呐 福斯特 学会看眼色
Oh, my god. Foster, learn to read a moment
否则你会永远是个小处♥男♥
or you will be a virgin forever.
我现在更关注保命
I'm more focused on staying alive.
如果我们不再好好生活了
If we stop living our lives,
那不如现在就放弃抵抗
we might as well give up fighting now.
谁知道呢 或许我就注定要孤独死去
Who knows? Maybe I'm meant to die alone.
你能不能拿上酸奶赶紧走
Will you take your yogurt and go?
你还得为约会做准备呢
You have a date to get ready for.
-是自习 -管他呢 带上套套
- It's a study session. - Whatever! Bring protection.
我知道
I... I know.
我刚被治安官审问了
So, I was just questioned by the sheriff.
-他要看我的电脑 -等等 为什么
- He wanted to have a look at my computer. - Wait. Why?
据说有人在给我爸发邮件
Apparently, someone has been sending my dad emails
还装作是莱丽·马拉
from Riley Marra.
-什么 -而且那个人是用我的电脑发的
- What? - And whoever was doing that sent them from my computer.
再加上你刚告诉治安官的一切
That, coupled with everything that you just told the sheriff...
基兰 你为什么不跟我说就去找他
Kieran, why did you go to him without talking to me first?
你瞒了他们好多事 这很危险
You've been keeping things from them, okay? It's dangerous.
我们昨晚可不是这么说好的
That is not what we agreed to last night.
你一副我可以信任你的样子
When you acted like I could trust you,
你让我觉得安全
when you made me feel safe--
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表