剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
《惊声尖叫》前情提要
Previously on Scream...
你为什么要跟着我
Why are you following me?
是爸爸 他回来了
It's dad. He's back.
好啊 莱克伍德六人
What up, my Lakewood Sixers!
不过 严格说 现在我们只有五个
Though, technically, there are only five of us at the moment.
怎么 我们分手后没人跟他说过话吗
What? No one's talked to him since we, like, broke up?
你说的是杰克·菲茨杰拉德 他是你男朋友吧
Talking about Jake Fitzgerald. That's your boyfriend, right?
终于回了 对吧
Finally answered, huh?
他肯定真的很爱你
He must really love you.
你们这些人自以为很了解
All you people who think you know everything
莱克伍德六人 其实你们并不了解
about the Lakewood Six, you don't know us.
布鲁克 你对我来说是特殊的存在
Brooke, you're special to me.
我已经不认识你了
I don't even know who you are.
佩帕 女共犯
Piper-- a girl accomplice?
你还记得她的样子吗
Do you remember what she looked like?
-月棕榈 -表现正常点 废物
- Crescent Palms. - Play it cool, scumbag.
否则我会用你的肠子把你自己勒死
Or I'll strangle you with your own intestines.
艾迪说有个仓库
Eddie told me about this storage unit.
里头有些东西应该是佩帕的
There's stuff in there that might belong to piper.
我猜你也想去 拍摄这个重大♥揭♥露♥
Figured you'd want to be there. Film the big reveal?
绝不错过
Wouldn't miss it.
杰克
Jake.
看到吗 我替你办了该办的事 奥德丽
凶手 收到我的信息了吗
Hey, killer. You get my message?
我不...
I don't...
你怎么能杀杰克
How could you... How could you do this to Jake?
要报♥警♥吗 对了
Gonna call the police? Oh, that's right.
你不能啊
Can't really, can you?
这下你尴尬了吧
Got you in a nasty place, I guess.
惊声尖叫 第二季 第三集
你什么意思 "爸爸回来了"
What does that mean, "Dad's back"?
我看到他了 我们说了话
It means I saw him. We talked.
你在莱克伍德看到他了
You saw him here? In Lakewood?
是啊 我们要一起吃早餐
Yeah. We're, uh... Having breakfast.
他说了什么
Did he... What did he say?
没说什么 就说他很抱歉
Not much. You know, that he's sorry. That...
他现在想陪伴我
That he wants to be here for me now.
亲爱的
Oh, honey...
我知道你爱你♥爸♥爸 他也爱过我们
I know you love your dad, and he loved us, he did,
但他有自己的难处
But he had his own difficulties.
-答应我你会小心 -妈妈
- Promise me you'll be careful. - Mom, I...
我什么都保证不了
I can't promise you anything.
我不知道会怎么样
I... Have no idea what to expect.
我只知道我得跟他谈谈
I just know that I have to talk to him.
我得听听他想说的话
I have to hear what he's going to say.
-你能明白吗 -当然
- Does that make sense? - Of course.
艾玛 你没事吧
Emma, are you okay?
没事 我没想吓到你的
Yeah. I didn't mean to scare you.
不是 就是现在真的很早 什么事
No, uh, it's just early. Um, what's up?
我爸爸回来了 怎么说呢
My dad's back. I don't know.
只有你在他离开前就认识他
You're the only one who knew him before he left.
我一夜没睡 心里乱得很
And I haven't slept all night and I'm totally freaking out.
他就那么跑回来了吗
He just shows up...
就这么紧跟着你回来了
Literally when you get back to town?
他来多久了
How long has he been here?
我不知道 我又没审他
I don't know. I didn't interrogate him.
你不觉得有点可疑吗
Doesn't it seem a little suspicious?
这时机什么的
You know, like, the timing of it all?
什么意思"时机"
What do you mean "The timing of it"?
就是说 我们的朋友
I mean, like, where was he when all of our friends,
我们认识的人都被屠♥杀♥时他怎么不回来
everyone we knew, was getting slaughtered?
你那时才是真有危险啊
When you were actually in danger?
我们要一起吃早餐
Well, um, we're meeting for breakfast.
或许我们会谈谈这些
So, maybe we'll get into some of that.
好吧 就是他现在突然回来感觉怪怪的
Ok, it just seems a little strange that he's suddenly here now.
我明白的 但是
Yeah, I get that, but come on,
你也记得他离开之前多好吧
you remember how good he was before he left, right?
我想只去想那些
I'm just... I'm trying to focus on that.
其实 我倒记得他以前就有点不对劲
Actually, I kinda remember him being a little off.
才没有 你什么意思
He wasn't off. What do you mean "off"?
他是个受伤的人 艾玛
He was damaged, Emma.
我们小时候我不会这么说
I wouldn't have used that word when we were little,
但他就是
but he was damaged.
布兰登·詹姆斯杀了他的...
When Brandon James killed all of his--
他经历了很多事
He went through a lot, okay?
这我们是该能理解的
We should definitely be able to understand that.
或许他现在好多了 人是能恢复过来的
And maybe he's better now. People can recover.
小艾 他没有任何解释就抛下了你
Em, he just left you without any explanation.
那怎么说 你该小心
What about that? You should be careful.
嗯 好吧 我就不该打给你
Yeah. Okay, I shouldn't have called you.
-你生我气了吗 -回头见吧
- Wait, are you pissed at me? - Um, I'll see you later.
瞌睡虫 我从破晓就在给你发短♥信♥
Sleepyhead! I've been texting you since dawn.
去看那间仓库啊 我们走吧
Ready to check the storage unit? Let's go, go, go!
嗯 稍等一下
Yeah, just give me one sec, okay?
就一下 前门见
One second. Meet me out front.
谢谢
Thank you.
这里不错
This place is, uh, nice.
挺潮的
It's, um, hip.
或者"潮"现在的表达方式
Or whatever the word for "Hip" is now.
是啊 可以说潮的
Yeah. Yeah, no, hip... hip works.
我在这儿工作 那是之前了
I, um... I work here. Or I used to, before...
我下周又要开始了
I am starting again next week.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我想回来的 但我
I wanted to come back, but I just...
我没法振作起来
I couldn't, uh, get it together.
这怪我 后来
That's my fault. And then,
你妈妈说你还没准备好...
your mom said that you weren't ready to...
见我
See me, so...
妈妈叫你别来吗
Mom told you not to come?
她自有原因的
She has her reasons.
我错过了好多
I missed a lot.
但在新闻上看到了你的事后
But when I saw on the news what happened with your...
佩帕的事
With Piper...
我们不用谈那些的
We don't... We don't have to get into that.
做个幸存者是很痛苦的
Being a survivor is painful.
忘不掉所有朋友的面孔
Having to remember all of your friends' faces--
这...我真的没事
This isn't... I'm fine, honestly.
我想问你一件事
I need to ask you this one thing.
随便问
Anything.
我理解你和妈妈过不下去
I understand that you and mom couldn't make it work.
这我理解 有些人就是过不到一块儿
I get that. Sometimes, people just don't fit together.
现在 我理解佩帕的事对你的伤害
And, now, I know what you went through with Piper.
谎言 还有其他一切
The lies, all of it.
我理解你为什么逃离这里
I understand why you ran away from this place...
但是
But...
你为什么非要抛下我
Why'd you have to leave me?
我无法解释
I can't explain that.
亲爱的 早餐吃得怎么样
Hi, honey. How was breakfast?
你叫爸爸别联♥系♥我吗
Did you tell dad not to contact me?
没那么简单的 他突然打来
It's not that simple. When he called out of the blue,
我只是说现在时机可能不对
I said that now might not be the best time.
你昨晚怎么不说
You could have told me that last night.
我受够这些秘密了
I'm tired of all these secrets.
你破晓时在跟谁通电♥话♥啊
So, who were you on the phone with basically at dawn?
说来好笑 不关你事
Hey, fun story. None of your business.
总是那么神秘
Always so mysterious.
听着 或许我们该去吃早餐
Look, maybe we should go get breakfast
而不是来擅闯
instead of breaking and entering?
-我请客吃薄煎饼 -不要 等等
- I'll spring for pancakes. - No pancakes. Ooh, wait!
给我拍
Hey, frame me up.
要个有倾角的画面 那样更吓人
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表