剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
太神奇了
It's amazing.
艾玛 艾玛
Emma! Emma!
跟我来
Come with me!
我还有东西要给你看
I still have something to show you.
跟我来
Come with me!
有人吗
Hello?
你在哪
Where are you?
为什么她这么害怕
Why is she so scared?
我只是想问...
I just want to ask...
我吓到她了
I scared her.
为什么她这么害怕
Why is she so scared?
为什么她这么害怕
Why is she so scared?
你不是真的
You're not real.
这不是真的 这是幻觉
This isn't real. This isn't happening.
这不是真的 这是幻觉
This isn't real. This isn't happening.
艾玛 艾玛 停
Emma! Emma, stop!
艾玛 艾玛 是我
Emma! Emma, it's me.
-爸爸吗 爸爸 他去哪里了 -谁
- Dad? Dad! Dad, where did he go? - Who?
那个带着布兰登·詹姆斯面具的人 他去哪了
The guy in the Brandon James mask! Where did he go?
等等 你在这里做什么
Wait. What are you doing here?
你朋友说他们看到你走进了森林 你没事吧
Your friends said they saw you walk into the woods. Are you okay?
所以 你的说法是你们正开着派对
So, you're telling me that you all got together for a big party,
但是有一个没在这里的人给你们下药了
but someone, who wasn't here, dosed you? That's your story?
这不是说法 这就是事实
It's not a story. It's what happened.
无论我们吃了什么 我都差点被刺了
Whatever we were on, I was almost stabbed.
好吗 这就是事实
Okay? That happened.
如果我爸爸没来 我可能已经死了
If my dad hadn't shown up, I would have died!
你看到袭击她的人了吗
Did you see the person that attacked her?
有人看到艾玛被袭击了吗
Did anyone in this room see Emma get attacked?
我很早就断片了 我醒来就看到警♥察♥了
I passed out early. When I woke up, the cops were here.
我根本不知道她出去了
I didn't even realize she was outside.
我听到她在尖叫
I heard her screaming,
但是我并没有看到她或其他任何人
but I didn't actually see her, or anyone else.
小艾 今晚我也看到很多奇怪的东西
Em, I saw a lot of weird stuff tonight, too.
当时感觉很逼真 但那只是他放的死藤水
It felt really real at the time, but it was just the ayahuasca,
或者其他药物引起的幻觉罢了
or whatever he put in that stuff.
又一个被杰克·菲茨杰拉德毁了的晚上
Yet another night ruined by Jake Fitzgerald.
等等 杰克·菲茨杰拉德今晚来过这里吗
Wait, Jake Fitzgerald was here? Tonight?
是他把那个下过药的龙舌兰放在门口的
He's the one who put the doped up tequila on the doorstep.
他甚至还放了张签过名的卡片
He even signed his name to the card.
听着 如果艾玛说有个
Look, if Emma says that someone
戴着布兰登·詹姆斯面具的人攻击了她
wearing a Brandon James mask attacked her,
那就有戴布兰登·詹姆斯面具的人攻击了她
Then someone wearing a Brandon James mask attacked her!
真的吗 你知道是谁吗
Really? Any idea who?
你可能应该问你儿子
Maybe you should ask your son!
他看上去很喜欢画她满身是血的样子
He's the one who seems to enjoy drawing her covered in blood.
爸爸
Dad?
我想给你这个
I want you to have this.
让你记得我不总是个不称职的爸爸
To remind you that I wasn't always a bad father.
我真的只是想帮你 我只是 只是
I really just want to help you. I'm just-- I'm just--
我真是一团糟 所以 我要离开一段时间
I'm a little too messed up, so... I'm gonna go away for a while.
我要去寻求帮助
I'm gonna get some help.
是啊 我觉得这是个好主意
Yeah, I think that's a good idea.
说不定这次会有效呢 是吧
Maybe this time it'll stick, right?
在树林里
In the woods...
你真的什么都没看到吗
you really didn't see anything?
没有 只看到你
No, just you...
身陷危险
...in trouble.
艾玛
Emma?
发生什么了
What happened?
-你没事吧 -我没事
- Are you okay? - I'm fine.
阿科斯塔治安官说你被袭击了
Sheriff Acosta said you were attacked.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yes.
你在这就是为了这些吗
Were you here for all of this?
我不是告诉过你我不想让你到家里来
I thought I told you I didn't want you in the house.
妈妈 爸爸今晚救了我
Mom, dad saved me tonight.
正好及时赶到做救世主 多赶巧啊
Just in time to play the savior. How convenient.
你这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
没什么意思
Nothing.
妈妈 你什么意思
Mom, what does that mean?
没什么
Nothing.
我什么也没做
I didn't do anything.
我和今晚发生的事情没有一点关系
I didn't have anything to do with what happened tonight.
我相信你 没关系
I trust you. It's okay.
不过垃圾还是要倒的
Trash still needs to go out, though.
好的
Okay.
菲茨杰拉德夫人 感谢您回我电♥话♥
Mrs. Fitzgerald, thanks for getting back to me.
是的
Yeah.
您可能要缩短您的假期了
You might want to cut your vacation short.
我相信您的儿子失踪了
I believe your son's missing.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're doing okay?
我知道我看到了什么
I know what I saw.
你相信我的 对吧
You believe me... right?
你最近压力太大了
You've been so stressed out, lately...
因为看到了并不存在的东西
about seeing stuff that wasn't there...
还有你♥爸♥爸的破事
crap with your dad...
我只是担心
I'm just worried that...
我是说
I mean...
可能你之前说得没错
Maybe you were right before.
可能你还没准备好回来
Maybe you weren't ready to come back yet.
回到那个治疗中心不能改变任何事的
Going back to that treatment facility wouldn't change anything.
你说得对
You were right.
我需要修复的一切都在这里
Everything I need to fix is right here.
昨晚可真诡异啊 是吧
Last night was really weird, huh?
是啊 别吸毒哦 孩子们
Yeah. Don't do drugs, kids.
可不是
Right?
有个问题
One question...
就在我们...接吻之前
Right before we, uh... you know, kissed...
你为什么跟我道歉
Why did you apologize to me?
道歉了吗 我不记得有道歉
Apologize? Don't remember doing that.
一定是毒品的原因 都是因为磕了药
Must have been the drugs. It was all about the drugs.
但她应该不是因为这个 她喜欢你
But probably not for her. She likes you.
我能看出来 尽量别搞砸 好吗
I can tell. Try not to blow it, okay?
昨晚可真诡异啊 是吧
So, last night was really weird, huh?
是啊 都什么事啊
Yeah. What was that?
我是说 我知道是什么事 但怎么回事啊
I mean, I know what it was, but what happened?
我不太确定
I'm not completely sure.
你喜欢吗
Did you like it?
喜欢 我觉得我喜欢
Yeah, uh, I think I did.
那奥德丽呢
What about Audrey?
你刚才跟她说话的时候气氛好像很紧张
Seemed pretty tense when you were talking over there with her.
我不知道 这...
Yeah, I don't know. It's, um...
她有时候挺捉摸不透的
It's hard to tell with her sometimes.
那现在怎么办 我们这算是
So, what now? Do we have, like,
三角恋关系吗
a threesome going, or something?
我不知道 但是...
I don't know about that, but, um...
也许我们什么时候能再出去玩
Maybe we could go out again sometime?
就我们俩
Just you and me.
是因为奥德丽拒绝你了吗
Is it because Audrey turned you down?
是因为我喜欢你
It's because I like you.
你也喜欢你的蕾丝边好朋友吧
You like your gay best friend too, right?
我只是觉得这样下去 我们都不会幸福的
I just don't see it adding up to happiness, for any of us.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我...
I, um...
我只想说我真的很抱歉
I just wanted to say I'm really sorry
昨晚冲你发火
for freaking out on you last night.
你...是一个很好的向导
You were... actually a really good guide.
没有你的话我肯定完蛋了
I would have been totally screwed without you.
是啊 当时是挺紧张的
Yeah, it got pretty intense.
是啊
Yeah.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表