剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
斯泰沃 我说...
Stavo? I'm telling you--
我说这家伙可能真的有病 诺亚
And I'm telling you this guy could be seriously messed up, Noah.
我们一点也不了解他
We barely know the kid.
虽然他不符合你所谓的共犯描述
I'm sorry he doesn't fit your accomplice profile,
但他和那个一直打给我的变♥态♥一样
but he's got the same twisted sense of humor
有种扭曲的幽默感
as the freak that's been calling me.
有人一直打给你
You've been getting calls?
我是说短♥信♥ 给你看过的
I'm talking about the texts, the ones I showed you,
艾玛回来那时我收到的
the ones I got when Emma got back.
你说是电♥话♥ 而且你不是说只是恶作剧吗
You said "Calls." Plus, didn't you think they were just pranks?
我指的是短♥信♥ 诺亚
I meant texts, Noah,
而且我也不知道那什么意思
and I don't know what they are.
随便啦
Whatever!
斯泰沃简直额头上大写"神经病"三个字
Stavo basically has "Crazy psychopath" tattooed on his forehead,
我能视而不见吗
and I'm supposed to just ignore it?
不行 尤其现在这种情况
I can't. No, not under these circumstances.
人们正面临死亡
People are dying.
"人们" 目前也才一个
People? It's just one so far.
你是我这世上最喜欢的人
You're-- You're my favorite person in the world,
但你现在举止怪异
but you're acting weird.
我们都被杰克的事吓坏了 我懂
We're all freaking out about Jake right now, I get it,
但相信我 你该让自己喘口气
but, trust me, you really need to take a breath.
佩帕当时就在我们眼皮底下 却没人看穿
Piper was right under our noses and nobody saw it.
你我都没发现
Neither of us.
所以怎样 你要走过去
So, what? You're just gonna go over there
指责他是变♥态♥杀手吗
and accuse him of being a psycho killer?
他一直在画我们 诺亚 我们几个
He's been sketching us, Noah. All of us!
今天我看见他画基兰和伊莱倒在血泊之中
Today, I saw him drawing Kieran and Eli in a pool of blood.
-今天他在画的 -真巧 他天天都在画呢
- Today, he was doing that! - Wow. Of all days.
就是 这...
Yeah, I know! It's--
我只是要问他是怎么回事而已
I'm just gonna ask him what that's all about. That's it.
这不奇怪 不问才奇怪呢
It's not weird. It'd be weird if we didn't.
斯泰沃 你在画什么
You, Stavo! What are you drawing?
别介意
Don't worry about it.
你一直盯着我们
Come on, you're staring at us all the time.
我想看看我们让你有什么灵感
I'd love to see what we inspire in you.
-还给我 -你到底什么毛病
- Give that back! - What the hell is wrong with you?
-别 别看 -她在干什么
- Don't, Don't look at that. - What is she doing?
她只是要问他在画什么
She was just gonna ask him what he was drawing.
还给我
Give it back!
这不是 听着 这不是
It's not-- Look, it's not--
什么不是
What is it not?
你要我给大家看看你认为什么不是吗
You want me to show everybody what you think it's not?
这就是他画的东西
This is what he's drawing!
天啊 你这个变♥态♥
Oh, my God. You sicko!
这只是画 还给...
They're just drawings! So, just give it back--
你知道吗 还想还有更多
You know what? It looks like it's more! A lot more!
不是你们想的这样 不是你们想的这样
It's not what you think! It's not what you think!
你知道谁会这么做吗 连环杀手
You know who does that? Serial killers!
等等等等 等一下
Yeah! Wait, wait, wait! Wait a minute! Wait a minute!
太过分了
That's messed up, man!
真恶心
That's gross!
这只是...只是漫画书
It's just-- It's just a comic book, all right?
这是幻想 不是真的
It's a fantasy. It's not real life.
-骗子 -不不不 小心点
- Liar! - No, no, no! Careful with that!
这样不对
That is not all right!
布鲁克的爸爸
然后我去哪
看到雷恩湖站的标志就下公路 开半英里 停在承包商入口 那里是废弃的地方
锁呢
搞定了 你到时就知道了
好的 我们没事吧
布鲁克的爸爸
我愿意为她做任何事
我有个活给你
如果能让我们复合 没问题
我会电♥话♥告诉你详细情况 你带上工具开辆加油车
治安官 出大事了
Sheriff, we've got a big situation!
你做了什么
What did you do?
你们怎么回事 后退
What is wrong with you all? Get back!
别打了 别打了
Break it up! Break it up!
别打了 别打了 后退 后退
Break it up! Break up! Back off! Back off!
艾玛
Emma?
艾玛 我们知道今天对你来说有多艰难
Emma, we know how hard this day has been,
治安官和我有点担心
and the sheriff and I are a little concerned
你的情绪和精神状态
about your emotional and mental state.
-谢谢 -能告诉我们发生了什么吗
- I appreciate that. - You want to tell us what happened?
我恐慌发作了
I had a panic attack.
恐慌 你往窗户上砸了一个椅子
Panic? You threw a chair through a window.
当我发现我被锁在那间房♥子里后
Well, when I realized that I was locked in that room,
我...失控了
I just... I lost it.
肾上腺素加剧了我的战逃反应
The adrenaline must've heightened my fight-or-flight response.
对吗 朗老师
Right, Ms. Lang?
我只是想确保她很安全
I just wanted to make sure she was safe.
-当然了 -你也许应该陪着她
- Oh, of course. - You probably should have stayed with her.
还有什么想说的吗 艾玛
Anything else you want to tell us about what happened, Emma?
没了 治安官 就这样
No, Sheriff, that's it.
好的 那你可以走了
Okay. You're free to go.
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 我告诉了他电♥话♥的事
I'm sorry I... I told him about the phone.
是啊 我猜你觉得这是最好的解决办法
Yeah, I guess you thought that was the best way to handle it?
但奥德丽说得没错
But Audrey's right.
有人在耍我们 我们的选择很重要
Someone's messing with us, and our choices matter,
我希望知道你足够信任我可以自己做出选择
and I would like to think that you trust me enough to make my own.
当然了
Of course I do.
我能送你回家吗
Can I take you home?
不 我觉得我想一个人待一会 如果可以的话
No, I think I need to be alone for a little bit, if that's okay.
我要去说些什么
I'm gonna go say something.
我会赔钱修理...或者换一个
I'll pay to fix it... or replace it.
离我远一点
Stay the hell away from me...
不然我也弄坏你所爱的东西
or I'll break something you love.
那场景比我想象中的更像《蝇王》
That went a little bit more Lord of the Flies than I expected.
今天够呛的
The whole day.
怎么了 我开玩笑的
What? I'm kidding.
输入密♥码♥或指纹解锁
请重新输入
请重新输入
请重新输入
请重新输入
请重新输入
未知号♥码
你的良心
哈哈 真好笑 才怪
是啊 不好笑 严肃得要死
究竟是谁
朋友的朋友
回见 伙计
我不喜欢你挂我电♥话♥
做了坏事是有后果的
别担心 搭档
我替你处理好了
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表