剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
是啊 不好意思 我猜他没有我的号♥码
Yeah. Sorry. Guess he doesn't have my number.
充满悬念 艾玛的爸爸留了什么言
Anticipation builds. What is the message from Emma's dad?
艾玛
爸爸在月棕榈打了电♥话♥
他很抱歉 他有了答案
他在月棕榈
He's at the Crescent Palms.
他说他很抱歉 他要回答我为什么当初离开
He says he's sorry, and he has an answer about why he left.
-这挺好 对吧 -走着瞧
- That's good, right? - We'll see.
月棕榈旅店
有空房♥
酒类商店送货到前台
You had a liquor store delivery at the front desk.
送给杜瓦先生 给你找了个一个开瓶器
For a Mr. Duval? Found a corkscrew.
有人在吗
Hello? Is anyone in here?
杜瓦先生
Mr. Duval?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
塑胶袋 够重口
Plastic. Kinky.
有人吗
Hello?
救命
Help!
救命 来人啊
Please! Somebody! Help!
救命
Help!
未知号♥码
你这搭档该认真点 奥德丽
You should be a better partner, Audrey.
-都是我在干活 -你到底想怎样
- I'm doing all the work. - Just tell me what you want.
我希望你能终于得到些答案 杀手
I want you to finally have some answers, killer.
答案在月棕榈等着你呢
They're waiting for you back at Crescent Palms.
不 我哪儿都不去 你这变♥态♥
No. No, I'm not going anywhere, you freak.
如果你现在不去
If you don't go now,
你和杰克肚破肠流的尸体玩耍的视频
the video of you playing with Jake's mangled body
将会被贴到你朋友播客的评论栏里
gets posted in the comments of your friend's podcast.
由你做主了
It's up to you.
顶峰电影院
现正热映《外太空杀人小丑》
诺亚 你来这看低廉B级片吗
Hey, Noah! You here for some b-movie action?
对 和朋友约好了
Yup, just meeting up with some folks.
方便聊天吗 我有在收听你的播客
If you have a second, I've been listening to the podcast.
太平间的粉丝是吧
Oh, a fan of the morgue, huh?
对 你对佩帕共犯的调查
Yeah. It sounds like you're making real progress
似乎大有进展
with this whole Piper accomplice thing.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
我只是在想... 如果你真的找到了
I was just wondering... What if you do find someone?
你难道不觉得他 或她
Don't you think that he, or she,
或是他们 会不太高兴吗
or even they, won't be happy about it?
意味着你会受到伤害 甚至更糟
That means you get hurt. Or worse.
好 了解 这值得深思
Okay. Okay, food for thought.
麻烦来啦
Here comes trouble.
我们来了
Here we are!
你约了他吗
Did you invite him?
不是 其他人呢
No. Uh, where's everyone else?
只有我 和佐伊 你们俩认识对吧
Oh, it's just me. And Zoe. You two know each other, right?
-没错 稍微认识 -算是吧
- Yes, yeah, a little bit. - Kind of.
对 差不多
Yeah. Ish.
你读了预修课语文科的阅读了吗
Um, so, did you do the reading for AP English yet?
《人鼠之间》
Of mice and men.
我的天 勒死一只兔子会害你脑袋挨枪
Oh, my god. In what world does strangling a rabbit
哪有这种事[书中剧情]
get you a bullet to the head?
糟 剧透慎入 我其实还没读
Ah, spoiler alert. I didn't actually--
天啊 抱歉 我不是故意剧透的
Oh, my god. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to ruin it for you.
没关系 无所谓
That's okay. It doesn't matter.
我来帮你们加快进度吧
I'm just gonna speed this up a little bit.
诺亚 要是你够聪明 就约佐伊出去
Noah, if you're smart, you'll ask Zoe out.
要是你够幸运 她会答应 对吗
And if you're lucky, she'll say yes. Right?
-你又是来干嘛的 -看个电影而已
- And what are you doing here? - Just seeing a movie.
我能帮你做什么吗 还是...
Something I can do for you, or...?
能来个没有斯泰沃的一天吗
Could I get just one Stavo-free day?
有这个选项吗
Do you have any of those?
有 不过呢 已经缺货了
Yeah, the thing is, we're all out of that.
走吧
Let's go.
没想到你对《外太空杀人小丑》
Who thought you'd be so excited to see
这么有兴趣
Killer klowns from outer space?
天啊 我们是要看那部吗
God, is that what we're seeing?
奥德丽说她会让我们溜进去不是吗
Audrey said she was going to sneak us in tonight, right?
但是她人不在
But she's not here.
她最近经常搞失踪
She's been m.I.A. a lot lately.
我要一份小爆米花
Can I get a small popcorn?
那个人是谁
Who's that guy?
那是布兰森老师 曾经任教乔治华盛顿高中
That is Mr. Branson. He used to teach at GWH.
是的 他可干过不少事呢
Yeah, he used to do a lot of things.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking,
但这... 这完全是巧合
but this is... This is totally a coincidence.
少来了 你早上匿名打电♥话♥给我
Oh, right, yeah. You unknown call me this morning,
现在又碰巧出现在这儿
and then you just happen to show up here?
我在很多地方都看到你
I see you a lot of places in town.
我都刻意避开所以你没发现
I avoid you so you don't know.
这么说不太明智
Well, that's not a smart thing to say.
"备注 我看见你 但你看不见我"
"P.S. I see you, but you don't see me."
你真的认为我在跟踪你吗
Do you... Do you, like, actually think that I'm stalking you?
你过去绝对把我误导了
You've absolutely misled me before.
如果你不相信我们有过的感情是真的
If you don't think what we had was real,
那我也无能为力了
there's nothing I can do.
你的名字是假的 你的经历是假的
Your name wasn't real, your backstory wasn't real.
你没有和死掉的女孩约会的经历也是假的
Your history of not dating girls who wind up dead wasn't real.
所以在杀人狂杀人的时候
Is that why you locked me out of your house
你就把我锁在门外吗
while people were dying?
我不信任你
I don't trust you.
你都没有给我一个解释的机会
You never even gave me a chance to explain.
你就那么推开了我
You just shut me out.
布鲁克 我们之间不只是性关系 我还是在乎你
Brooke, it wasn't just sex. I still care about you.
我们至少可以好好谈谈吧
We can at least finish talking.
布兰森老师
Hey, Mr. Branson.
这一点都不尴尬
Oh, this is not at all uncomfortable.
有什么最新失踪女孩报告吗
Any new missing girls to report?
我从来都不喜欢你 福斯特
I never liked you, Foster.
没必要吵 男孩们
Hey, no need for that, boys.
关于杰克你是对的
Your, um... Your sources were correct about Jake.
说来话长
It's... It's complicated.
但是 现在我也没闲着
But, in the meantime, I'm keeping my plate full.
这是我的新朋友 斯泰沃
This is my new friend, Stavo.
他是警长的儿子 所以你放乖点哦
He's the sheriff's son. So, be nice.
这个老家伙是在骚扰你吗
Is this old dude bothering you?
你才没有和他约会
You're not dating this guy.
宝贝 你要是还想看这个电影
Babe, if we're gonna see the movie,
我们最好进去了
we should get in there.
考虑了一下
You know, um, on second thought,
我并不想和老师一起待在一个黑屋子里
I'm not stoked about sitting in a dark room with a teacher.
我们去玩点别的吧 各位
Let's just find something else to do, guys.
你变了 布鲁克
You've changed, Brooke.
我送了花你都不谢谢我吗
You didn't even say "Thank you" for the flowers.
-什么花 -我放在你车上的那束
- What flowers? - The ones I left on your car?
我们走
Let's go.
谢谢你的话 才怪
去死吧 我们完了
宝贝 再见
这是什么白♥痴♥提示吗 你跑去墨西哥找你♥爸♥妈了
你好 里面有人吗
Hello? Uh, is anyone back there?
你好
Hello?
凯文·杜瓦
爸爸 你在吗
Dad? Are you in there?
爸爸 我接到你的信息了
Dad? I got your message.
莱克伍德少年被挖沟机切开
母女在袭击中幸存
诺亚·福斯特
诺亚 怎么了
Hey, Noah. What's up?
你今晚怎么没上班
Why aren't you at work tonight?
你怎么当开私♥家♥侦♥探♥了
Why are you a private detective?
这是个秘密 告诉你我就得杀了你
It's a secret. If I tell you, I'll have to kill you.
好神秘 你得排队
Cryptic. You'll have to get in line.
斯泰沃觉得寻找佩帕的帮凶
Stavo thinks looking for piper's accomplice
会让我被列入某人的死亡名单
might put me on someone's death list.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表