剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
黛茜 黛茜 回答我吧
Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do
我爱你 已经爱得发狂
I'm half crazy all for the love of you
短视频
奥德丽啃脸大♥法♥
上传网页
上传网页
奥德丽啃脸大♥法♥ 逮到奥德丽在停车场跟小妞亲热
开房♥去吧 你个拉拉
分享给朋友
奥德丽啃脸大♥法♥ 发布
逮到奥德丽在停车场跟小妞亲热 开房♥去吧 你个拉拉
他们真激♥情♥啊 谁在灯火通明的停车场里这么干啊
老天爷
奥德丽看下去像在剔牙
奥德丽·詹森是拉拉婊
奥德丽真骚
怪不得不理我呢 不是一个团的
真可惜
好样的 妹子
太有看头了
天呐 滚蛋吧
真希望夹在她俩中间
这是传统悠久的食物链规则
It's a time-honored enforcement of the food chain.
弱者被出柜 然后被吞噬
The weak are outed and then eaten.
你今晚酒疯好厉害
Wow. You are a mean drunk tonight.
得了 你也同意那段视频太精彩 不该埋没
Oh, please. You agreed that clip was too good to trash.
警官 是她逼我的
Officer, she made me do it.
她逼我做过好多事呢
She makes me do a lot of things.
天哪
Oh, my god.
奥德丽啃脸大♥法♥
满推特都是 奥德丽这下火了
Twitter's all over it. Audrey's totally trending.
已经有500次点击了 还在增加
It already has 500 views and counting.
不如趁我们轰炸网络的空儿
Then why don't you make me a drink
你去给我弄杯喝的吧
while we break the internet, huh?
我知道你父母还没回来
I know your parents are still out of town.
不行
No.
我今晚需要的只是你的技术
I only needed your tech savvy tonight,
不是你裤子里的那玩意
not what's in your pants.
宝贝 好啊
Hi, baby!
乖 爱死你了
Oh, yes. The love of my life.
过来
Come on.
开音乐
Music on.
你想跟我一起进浴缸
Aw, you want to come in the hot tub with me,
对吧 萨杰
don't you, sage?
但你不能进浴缸
You can't go in the hot tub.
那就重口了
That would be gross.
你想跟我一起进浴缸
Aw, you want to come in the hot tub with me,
是吧 萨杰
don't you, Sage?
泰勒·奥尼尔
做明星的感觉如何
泰勒·奥尼尔
我该小心点吗
泰勒·奥尼尔
或许你能比奥德丽的视频获得更多点击
是你吗?
泰勒·奥尼尔
或许吧 接下来要好玩了吗
泰勒·奥尼尔
你真要我命了
泰勒·奥尼尔
小心哦
妈 妈
惊声尖叫
第一季 第一集
泰勒 小心我给你发禁令
Tyler, you are skating on restraining order lake.
泰勒
Tyler!
我发誓 如果你在我家里
I swear to god, if you are in my house,
你就死定了
you are dead!
萨杰可是训练有素的攻击型博美犬
Sage is a trained attack Pomeranian,
我一声令下 她会开了你的膛
and she will gut you on command!
也许你该成熟点
Well, maybe you should grow up!
疯够了 去外面找我
And when you do, I'll be outside!
不 留在里面
No. Stay inside.
开启户外音响
Outdoor speakers on.
泰勒
Tyler?
或许我低估你了
I may have underestimated you.
那就过来采取行动啊
Then get over here and do something about it.
天哪
Oh, my god.
呼叫911
Call 911.
呼叫家具店
Calling Pottery Barn.
天哪 天哪
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
来人救命啊
Somebody, please help!
救命啊
Please!
饶了我吧
Please!
不要 别杀我
No! No, please!
好了 威尔 专注点
Okay, come on, Will. Focus.
但是你的头发好香啊
Oh, but, em, your hair smells so good.
什么味儿啊 青柠吗
What is that, lime?
是芒果
It's mango.
天哪 这个香香的
Oh, my gosh, and this delightful
木浆味儿的东西是你的微积分课本呢
wood-pulp-smelling thing is your calculus book.
真不明白为什么我还要考过微积分才能打篮球
I don't get why I have to pass calculus to play basketball
拿到奖学金再继续学微积分
to get a scholarship to take more calculus.
-没意思 -因为 威尔 靠脸
- Whatever. - Because, Will, your good looks
是没法走遍天下的
are only gonna get you so far in this world.
而且 昨晚如果你像说好的那样过来
And if you'd shown up last night like you were supposed to...
我说了
Hey, I told you,
手♥机♥没电 充电器又在运动包里
my phone died, and my charger's in my gym bag.
好吧
Okay.
看书
Come on.
"以下方程最能描述
"Which of these equations best describes the relationship
X和Y的关系的是"
between 'X' and 'Y'?"
X是个大白♥痴♥ 他没有打电♥话♥给
Well, "X" is a moron who didn't call
美如天仙的Y
the incredibly drop-dead gorgeous "Y"
告诉她 昨晚没法去她家了
to tell her he couldn't make it last night.
而X对此十分抱歉
And "X" is very, very sorry.
下不为例
Just don't do it again.
不会了
I won't.
我真配不上你
I don't deserve you.
-是啊 说得太对 -是吗
- No, you don't. - No.
-是啊 -是吗
- No. No. - No?
要留下吃早餐吗
Do you want to stay for breakfast?
我得走了 代我跟你妈问好
I got to go. Tell your mom I said hi?
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
艾玛 早上是威尔吗
Emma, was that Will I heard?
是啊 我们为微积分考试临时抱佛脚来着
Oh, yeah. We had to cram for a calc quiz.
不到天亮
Pre-dawn?
青少年不都睡到中午
I thought teenagers were supposed to sleep till noon
玩电子游戏玩坏脑子吗
and rot their brains on video games.
或许我这个男友有问题
Well, maybe I got a defective one.
嗯
Yeah.
克拉克怎么样了
How's Clark?
你要叫哈德森治安官
That's Sheriff Hudson to you.
你想说什么
What are you getting at?
大新闻 他喜欢你
News flash -- he likes you.
我们一起工作
We work together.
而且通常都是对着尸体
Often over dead bodies.
我就是...
I just...
我觉得你该拥有第二次机会
I think you deserve a second chance.
既然我得到了你的批准
Well, now that I have your permission,
我一定要深深地陷入爱河
I'll make sure I fall deeply in love.
别一脸不可能的样子
Hey, don't act like it's impossible.
你是法医 不是尸体
You're a coroner. You're not dead.
拿好东西 咱们出发
Get your stuff. Let's go.
乔治华盛顿高中
真棒
Oh-ho! Nice!
现在的风云人物
Ah, the lady of the hour.
今天绝对是超级难熬痛苦的一天
Today is going to suck exceptionally hard.
什么 才不会呢 你最喜欢卷饼星期二了
What? No. You love taco Tuesday.
得了 有话直说吧
Come on. Let it out.
居然是瑞秋吗
It's just, Rachel?
真的吗 那个不合群的
Seriously? The socially awkward
天主学校电影迷是你的拉拉爱人
Catholic-school film geek is your lesbian lover,
我还是上了油管才知道的
and I have to find out on Youtube?
你这也太不把我当哥们儿了
I call a best-friend foul.
那视频不是我拍的
I didn't make the video.
那视频太没水准 一看就知道不是你
Lack of production value made that pretty clear.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表