剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
这是海上警卫队
This is coast guard...
天啊 竟然能用
Oh, my god. It works!
-回答 -我们在浅林岛
- Answer it! - We're on Shallow Grove Island.
岛上有个杀人犯
There is a killer here.
起码三人被害 包括治安官
There's at least three people dead, including the sheriff,
我们都被困在韦顿别♥墅♥
and we are all trapped at the Whitten mansion.
完毕
10-4.
可能是恶作剧
Might be a prank...
不 长官 真得不能再真
No, sir. No, this is very much real.
我们很危险
We are in a lot of danger.
真希望杰里米还在里面
I really hope Jeremy's still in here.
看看吧
Let's find out.
他真能从那儿逃出去吗
Could he really have gotten out of there?
也许吧
I guess so.
或许他留下信息就跑了
Maybe he left that message and then took off.
也可能还在房♥子里
Or he could still be in the house.
有人搞坏了发电机
Someone's messing with the generator.
杰里米 管他什么人 我得找到吉娜
Jeremy, whoever, I need to find Gina.
奥德丽 不能让你一个人去
Hey, Audrey, I'm not letting you go alone.
再检查房♥子 如果他在 把他找出来
We'll double-check the house. If he's in here, we'll find him.
有人吗 有人吗
Hello? Are you guys there?
开门 开门
Open up! Open the door!
谢天谢地
Thank god.
我们联♥系♥上了海上警卫队
We got ahold of the coast guard.
他们会派一辆船过来
They're getting a boat out here.
警♥察♥也会来 但得等上几个小时
Cops too, but it's gonna take a couple of hours.
-灯怎么都灭了 -发电机坏了
- What happened to the lights? - Generator's out.
我去看看能否修好
I'll go see if I can get it going again.
你们待在这儿
You guys stay here.
把门锁好
Keep that door locked.
-你是什么人 -你又是什么人
- Who the hell are you? - Who the hell are you?
离我远点
Stay away from me.
你们这些人都疯了吗
Have all you people lost your minds?
一屋的疯子
I got a house full of maniacs up there
都把我当凶手
treating me like I'm a killer.
也许他们是想杀我 我都不知道
Maybe they're trying to kill me. I don't even know anymore.
你个变♥态♥再靠近 我发誓会用上这个
Come any closer, you psycho, and I swear I'll use this.
你打算做什么
Yeah, what are you gonna do?
生火吗
You gonna start a fire?
不 不
No, no...
你看这场雨会停吗
Do you think this rain is ever gonna stop?
他们很快就到了
Hey, they're gonna be here soon, okay?
你回来是对的
You were right to go home.
你也太好了
You're being too nice.
你怎么了
What's the matter with you?
是我自己
I'm the matter with me.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry I was--
我那么混♥蛋♥
I was being a jerk,
还把你逼成混♥蛋♥
And I made you into a jerk.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这时候你该亲我
This is the part where you kiss me.
布鲁克 不用
Brooke, stop...
-抱歉打扰了 -我们到处都找遍了
- Sorry, guys. - We've been looking everywhere.
找不到吉娜 也找不到杰里米
There's no sign of Gina or Jeremy.
慢着 这间就是主卧 对吧
Wait, this is the master bedroom, isn't it?
雷吉纳德·韦顿的尸体被发现
Reginald Whitten's body was found
就在这儿
right there.
那本警官日记上说尸体经过刻意摆置
The constable's journal said the body was staged,
但为什么呢
but why?
而且为什么没有雨水呢
And why was there no rainwater?
咱们能专注于正在发生的
Can't we, you know, focus on the murders
这几起凶案吗
that are happening now?
本世纪这几起
In this century?
看啊 这是韦顿家族的相册
Whoa, look. It's a Whitten family album.
应该很有意思
This should be interesting.
也许
Or...
也许韦顿先生很喜欢拍照
Or Mr. Whitten really liked to take photographs.
拍这些衣着暴露的女人 都非他的妻子
Of scantily clad women who aren't his wife.
不仅包括他所谓的情妇
Including not only Mrs. Hobbs,
霍布斯太太 还有安娜
his alleged mistress, but also Anna.
能麻烦把蜡烛给我吗
Uh, uh, can I have that candle, please?
各位 我尽量克制自己
You guys, I don't want to get too excited,
但我认为这儿有一扇货真价实的暗门
but I think there is an honest-to-god secret door here.
什么地方肯定藏了一个把手 或者
Uh, there's just got to be some kind of hidden lever or--
我猜是...不是吗
Oh, I bet it's-- No?
好 不是 但 我见过的
Okay, no, but-- No, I've seen this before.
也许像是一本很明显的书...
It's probably like a certain book that you have to,
或者是...
uh, or--or maybe it's--
或者是地板上某种...
it's something on the floor that--
好一个闹鬼大宅 蝙蝠侠
Holy haunted mansion, batman.
我们得进去 对吧
We have to go in, right?
我还以为这一切都结束了
I thought that all of this was over.
我以为基兰被抓就结束了
I thought that it ended with Kieran.
-我就能向前看 -也许你能
- That I could just move on. - Maybe you can.
凶手跟着我来到这里
The murderer followed me out here.
-我逃不掉的 -但是你知道
- I'm not getting away. - But, you know,
也许我能帮你逃脱
maybe I could help you out.
我知道不少好地方
I mean, I know some cool places.
我们可以一走了之
We could just go.
我们就像旅伴一样
We'd be like travel partners.
没有其他条件
No strings.
我觉得应该会很有意思
You know, I think it could be fun.
所以呢 我们就这么一走了之
So, what? We'd just take off?
是啊 有什么不行的
Yeah. Why not?
好啊
Yeah.
听起来的确很不错
That does sound pretty amazing.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
-什么声音 -我不知道
- What is it? - I don't know.
也许是杰里米或者干出这种事的人
Maybe it's Jeremy or whoever's doing this.
-把门锁上 -好的
- Lock yourself in. - Okay.
这主意真是糟透了
This is a terrible idea, you know.
简直就像埃德加·艾伦·坡小说的情节
This is straight out of Edgar Allen Poe.
等等 你们没发现吗
Wait, don't you guys see?
这就是安娜·霍布斯故事中缺失的一环
This is the missing piece in the Anna Hobbs story.
这就解释了尸体是如何移♥动♥的
It explains how the body was moved.
如果是通过这里转移的 那又是为什么呢
So if this is the how, what's the why?
这肯定是禁酒时期修建的
I bet this was built during prohibition.
但为什么一个运酒的隧♥道♥会通往卧室呢
Yeah, but why would a rum-running tunnel go to a bedroom?
除非
Unless...
等等 如果韦顿在给霍布斯太太施压
Wait, if Whitten was pressuring Mrs. Hobbs,
那也许安娜...天啊
then maybe when Anna-- Oh, my God.
我觉得事情开始明朗起来了
I think it's all starting to make sense.
你想跟我们说说吗
Well, you want to fill the rest of us in?
如果我没说错 答案就在这条通道的尽头
If I'm right, it's all about where this passage is leading.
-我没说错 -什么没错
- I was right. - About what?
这是哪里
Where are we?
这里是比利的小屋 看守的小屋
This is Billie's cottage. The caretaker's cottage.
这才是万圣节那晚安娜·霍布斯谋杀案
This is where the Anna Hobbs murders happened
发生的地方
that halloween night.
只不过安娜·霍布斯不是凶手
Except Anna Hobbs didn't commit them.
雷吉纳德·韦顿肯定贪图美色
It's clear that Reginald Whitten had a roving eye,
甚至可能更糟
or worse,
那么问题就是
so the question is
他会利用从主卧室
what would he do with a secret passage
到看守小屋的密道来干什么
from the master bedroom to the caretaker's cottage?
万一他用来和安娜的妈妈 莉莉
What if he used it to conduct secret rendezvous
偷偷约会呢
with Anna's mother, Lily,
她觉得自己无法拒绝他
who felt like she couldn't say no?
然后假设他盯上了年轻的安娜
But then let's say his eye turned to young Anna,
他一直偷♥拍♥她的照片 看着她长大
whom he photographed and he watched grow up,
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表