剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
Every year, we get kids daring each other
看谁能布置得像是安娜回来了一样
to make it look like Anna's back.
难怪昨天这些白♥痴♥从古董店偷走了
No wonder these morons ripped off Anna's mask and shears
安娜的面具和大剪刀
from the antique store yesterday.
锡德一定气疯了
I'll bet Sid is extremely irritated.
是啊 我们得打给他 你们怎么认识锡德的
Yeah, we gotta call him too. How do you know Sid?
昨天和我们的朋友杰里米一起见过他
Met him yesterday with our friend Jeremy.
他也有安娜·霍布斯的面具和大剪刀
Who, by the way, has an Anna Hobbs mask and shears.
-杰里米现在在哪 -我不知道
- Where's Jeremy now? - I don't know.
昨晚之后就没人见过他了
Nobody's seen him since last night.
-杰里米全名叫什么 -杰里米·布莱尔
- Jeremy have a last name? - Uh, Jeremy Blair.
好吧 对比利·菲尔德
All right, put out an APB
和杰里米·布莱尔发出全境通告
on Billie Field and Jeremy Blair,
安全起见
Just to be safe.
-收到 -看来暴风雨快要来临
- Copy. - Looks like a storm's brewing,
你们做好准备
So batten down the hatches.
不要离开这个岛
Don't leave the island.
我们肯定还得问你们一些问题
We're bound to have more questions.
这场暴风雨会特别大
It's gonna be a wild one.
没有什么比得上岛上的风暴
Nothing like an island storm.
狂风骤雨 变幻莫测
So powerful and unpredictable.
听起来很好玩
Sounds like fun.
我喜欢你这么享受的样子
I love that you're into it.
你现在就像个岛屿上的姑娘一样
You're like an island girl now.
我会打给你
I'll call you.
好的
Yeah. Sounds good.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
有人吗
Hello?
你好 艾玛 想我了吗
Hello, Emma. Miss me?
你已经死了
You're dead.
的确有人死了
Somebody is.
打开你后门廊的灯
Turn on your back porch light.
你永远逃不出我的手掌心 艾玛
You'll never get away from me, Emma.
兰埔金巷45号♥ 收到
45 Lambkin Lane. Copy that.
那里就是莱克伍德那群孩子留宿的地方 对吗
That's where those Lakewood kids are staying, right?
是的 治安官
Yes, sheriff.
好的 现在过去
Okay, heading over now. Over.
我...
I...
警♥察♥
Police!
快出来
Show yourself!
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
他们还是说警长在来的路上
They're still saying the sheriff's on his way.
我们得马上离开这个岛
We need to get off of this island right now.
你不会认为...
I mean, you don't think--
你不会认为杀死基兰的凶手来这了 对吧
You don't think Kieran's killer is here, right?
万一杀死基兰的凶手
What if Kieran's killer
是来这座岛上报复
is on this island to take revenge
莱克伍德六人里剩下的成员的
on what is left of the Lakewood Six?
那为什么要杀死比利
Then why kill Billie?
比利的院子里可是有把血淋淋的大剪刀
There were bloody shears in Billie's yard.
显然是在暗指安娜·霍布斯
Clearly a reference to the legend of Anna Hobbs.
看起来凶手是想把这两个传奇
It's like the killer is combining these two legends
合并成一个新的谋杀狂欢
into one brand new murder spree.
你们可以认为我疯了 但我觉得
I mean, call me crazy, but I think we're in
我们走进了弗雷迪大战杰森剧情
"Freddy vs. Jason" territory here.
不
No.
我们认识的人里有谁最喜欢
Who do we know who would love to combine
结合两个潜力传奇
two very bankable legends?
我觉得我们是陷入了杰里米剧情
I think we're in Jeremy territory here.
为了他的下一部新书
I mean, how far would he go to create a buzz
他能做出什么事来
for his next release?
我真不敢相信真的出了这种事
I can't believe that this is happening again.
什么声音
What the hell was that?
外面传来的
It came from outside.
救命啊 来人啊
Help! Somebody!
-吉娜 -他 他死了
- Gina? - He's--he's dead.
谁死了
Who's dead?
没事了没事
It's okay. It's okay.
你没事了 我保证
You're okay, I promise.
吉娜 你怎么来了
Gina, what are you doing here?
我来给奥德丽一个惊喜
I came to surprise Audrey.
第二个问题 台阶上为什么有个人头
Next question, why is there a head on the front porch?
是警长
It's the sheriff's.
警长的头为什么在前门台阶上
Why is the sheriff's head on the front porch?
他是来救我们的
He's here to help us.
他 岛上有个杀人凶手
He--there's a killer on the island.
好吧 有什么计划 我们需要计划
Okay, so what is the plan? We need a plan.
等等 吉娜 你怎么来的
Wait, Gina, how did you get here?
坐船来的 船都走了
I took a boat, but it left.
好了好了 我们算是被困在岛上了
Okay, okay, so we're basically trapped on the island
只能等渡船明早接我们
until the ferry comes in the morning.
不 没有被困
No. No, we're not.
我们需要你帮忙
We need your help.
谢谢你帮我们
Thank you so much for doing this for us.
不会很顺利
It's gonna be rough.
希望能赶在风暴之前
I hope we can beat the storm.
真不敢相信有人会这样对比利
I can't believe somebody would do this to Billie.
-血淋淋的人头 奥德丽 -我知道
- It was a severed head, audrey. - I know.
-是个血淋淋的人头 -我知道
- It was a severed head! - I know.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
看着我 看着我
Hey, hey, look at me. Look at me.
亚历克斯有船
Alex has a boat.
我们能回大♥陆♥的
We are going to get to the mainland.
没事的
It's okay.
-好了好了 -好吧
- Okay, okay. - Okay.
好了 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
吉娜 奥德丽 好的 到了
Gina, Audrey, okay, here you go.
-搞什么 -你的船呢
- What the hell? - Where's your boat?
有人偷了你的船
Someone stole your boat?
我们离不开这个小岛了 对吧
We're not getting off this island, are we?
我家一般不来客人
I'm not used to having visitors,
但是 请大家自便就好
but, uh, make yourselves at home.
我去把备用发电机打开
I'll go fire up the generator.
真不敢相信我们真的进来了
I cannot believe we are actually here.
韦顿凶宅
The Whitten murder mansion.
等等 韦顿什么
Oh, wait. The Whitten what?
你不知道吗
Oh, you don't know?
这是安娜·霍布斯最后一个受害者
This is the house where Anna Hobbs
遇难的地方
Committed her final murder.
这是她杀害雷吉纳德·韦顿的地方
This is where she killed Reginald Whitten.
手法残忍♥ 他当时还在睡梦中
Brutally, in his bed as he slept.
我们能不能别再提谋杀了
Can we maybe stop the murder talk for a minute?
而且那个故事里
Yeah, and there are a few details
本身就有些细节还说不通
in that story that don't add up anyway.
这才能叫别♥墅♥
Now this is a mansion.
这里有电♥话♥ 各位
Hey, there's a phone in here, guys.
-你们手♥机♥都有信♥号♥♥吗 -没有
- You all getting any bars yet? - Uh, no.
信♥号♥♥塔肯定出问题了
Cell towers must be out.
这个也不通
This is dead too.
我讨厌这样 我们完全与世隔绝了
I don't like this. We're totally cut off.
就没有人担心杰里米现在在哪吗
Isn't anybody worried about where Jeremy might be?
没有 没有他我们过得更好
No, we are better off without him.
你是真的认为是他杀了这些人吧
Wow, you must really think that he killed those people.
所有迹象都表明就是如此
All signs point to yes.
是他带我们来了这个岛
He is the one that brought us all to this island.
昨晚他拿着剪刀现身
He showed up with shears last night.
今天剪刀就出现在比利家
Shears showed up at Billie's.
然后就发现比利死了 现在他又不见了
Billie showed up dead, and now he's MIA.
好吧 你真的是很不喜欢他啊
Okay, wow, you really don't like him, do you?
好了 不管这件事是不是杰里米干的
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表