剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Why?
为什么
Because of you, Harold.
因为你 哈罗德
Because of what you built.
因为你所造之物
Looks like somebody already took out these Vigilance guys.
看来"时刻警惕"的人已经被解决了
Oh, dear.
天啊
I think I might be in over my head.
我看来是搞不定了
I'm a little busy myself.
我这里也分不开身
Unless you're looking at a big-ass bomb
除非你那里有个巨型炸♥弹♥
wired to blow when the power comes back on,
设计成电力一恢复就爆♥炸♥
I think I win.
否则我这儿稳赢
What a piece of work is your machine, Harold.
你的机器是多么伟大的杰作 哈罗德
"In action, how like an angel.
"行动如若天使
In apprehension, how like a god."
忧思宛如上帝"
In 20 years time, life on earth will come to resemble
二十年内 这世界将会如同
the myths of the ancient Greeks.
古希腊的神话
A pantheon of super intelligent beings will watch over us
由参透万物的神袛来照看我们
using human agents to meddle in our affairs.
用其人类代理来处理争端
Or they may simply destroy us all.
或者摧毁我们所有人
One could argue we've done a fair job of that ourselves.
我们在自我摧毁方面也够出色了
Besides, someone has to be in charge, but as you well know,
而且 需要有人来主控一切 不过你很清楚
gods are not easily born.
神的诞生不易
In order to bring mine into being,
要想让我的神走向世人
I needed a devil.
我需要个恶魔
Vigilance.
"时刻警惕"
Go ahead and kill me.
杀了我吧
Damage is already done.
木已成舟
Everyone in the world heard the testimony in that courtroom tonight.
今晚全世界的人都听到了审判间里的证词
Mr. Collier,
科利尔先生
who do you think makes the equipment that you used to transmit?
你以为你们所用的传输设备是谁造的
Your trial was broadcast
你的审判仅仅直播给了
to a single office on the other side of town
城市另一头的一间办公室里
where a handful of computers led you to believe
里面只有一部分电脑误导你认为
that the whole world was watching.
全世界都在收看
It's high time you and I had a talk
你我是时候谈谈
about the true nature of Vigilance.
"时刻警惕"的真面目了
You don't know anything about us.
你对我们一无所知
I know a great deal more than you think.
我知道的远超你的想象
After all,
毕竟
"Tyranny, like hell,
"暴♥政♥如同地狱
is not easily conquered".
不会轻易被推♥翻♥"
You didn't really believe this was a democracy, did you?
你不是真♥相♥信这是所谓民♥主♥吧
Your grassroots movement
你的草根运动
has been meticulously planned from the beginning.
从一开始就是被精心设计的
In fact, I recruited you myself.
事实上 是我亲自招募的你
Decima created Vigilance? Why?
德西玛创造的"时刻警惕" 为什么
Your machine did it's job too well.
你的机器运作得太好了
I had remind senator Garrison and his ilk
我必须提醒加里森参议员和他的同僚
of just how bad things could be.
事态会多么严峻
And what better way to remind them
而最能提醒他们的
than a fresh atrocity on American soil?
莫过于发生在美国本土的暴行
What atrocity?
什么暴行
In all our dealings,
我们每一次行动
we never killed one innocent person.
都不曾伤及无辜
Not until now.
直到现在
All right, Hersh, I'm on my way.
好了 赫什 我现在过去
What's your 20?
你的位置
Never mind.
别管了
Just get your boss and get out.
去找到你老板 走吧
Hersh?
赫什
Here come the policemen.
警♥察♥来了
Their poor families.
他们可怜的家人
What a loss.
令人惋惜啊
Whatever you're planning, please.
不管你在计划什么 拜托不要
It's not me.
可不是我
It's Mr. Collier, isn't it?
而是科利尔先生 不是吗
In a last desperate act,
走投无路之时
your young misguided lot
你年少莽撞
decided to go out with a bang,
决定炸掉一切
along with a whole host of police,
陪葬的还有一大帮警♥察♥
reporters, and innocent civilians.
记者 以及无辜市民
Or at least that's how history will remember it.
反正历史会如此记载
NYPD. Down on the ground.
纽约警♥察♥ 趴下
Power's coming back on.
电力在恢复了
I can get it.
我能做到
Hersh, get out of there now.
赫什 快离开
I can get it.
我能做到
Sooner or later, the truth will come out.
真♥相♥迟早会浮出水面
To quote your Benjamin Franklin,
本杰明·富兰克林说过
"Three may keep a secret as long as two of them are dead."
"要三人守住秘密 除非死掉两人"
I'm glad that you've lived long enough
很高兴你能活到现在
to see the dawn of the new world you created, Harold,
亲眼目睹你所创造的新世界的黎明 哈罗德
But the time has come for your God and mine to do battle,
不过你的上帝和我的上帝就要决一死战了
and regrettably, our paths diverge here.
遗憾的是 我们要就此别过了
We'll retrieve them at once.
我们马上追捕他们
No need.
不必了
We'll find them all soon enough.
我们很快就能找到他们
I'm sorry we were unable to prevent Vigilance
抱歉我们没能阻止"时刻警惕"
from this terrible act.
犯下如此罪行
If only we'd had more warning,
如果我们提前获得警示
perhaps we could have been there in time.
也许就能及时阻止此次事件
How quickly can you bring Samaritan online?
"撒马利亚人"要多久才能上线
Immediately.
立刻
The government feeds are all we require.
我们只需要政♥府♥信♥号♥♥
You'll have them within the hour.
一小时内给你们
Last one.
最后一个
Want to get out of here?
想离开了吗
Not without an insurance policy
得先找好保险
in case your way doesn't work.
免得你那招不管用
Just tell me where to put this thing--
告诉我这玩意儿放哪里
This facility is 1 of 100 just like it all over the world.
像这样的设备 全世界到处都有
It would take years to destroy them all,
要花费数年才能全部摧毁
and Decima would only rebuild them.
而且德西玛可以轻易重建
Then your magic boxes better shut this thing down.
你那些魔术盒最好能关了这东西
Shaw, this was never about turning it off.
肖 我们不是来关它的
Then what the hell have we been doing?
那我们到底是来干嘛的
I hear you. We need to go.
知道了 我们得走了
She says we're in danger.
她说我们有危险
Receiving the government feeds now, sir.
正在接受政♥府♥信♥号♥♥ 先生
Then by all means,
那么有请
let there be life.
新生命诞生
That's good enough for now.
暂时可以了
Have Shaw take a look at it when she gets back.
等肖回来再看一下
First time's the worst, huh?
第一次总是最难受吧
Why would you ever choose
你当初干嘛要选
a career where this was an occupational hazard?
有这种职业危险的工作
I tried to quit,
我想过放弃啊
but some jackass told me I needed a purpose.
但有个小坏蛋说我需要一个目标
Get out of the library, now.
马上离开图书馆
It isn't safe there anymore, Harold.
那里不安全了 哈罗德
Ms. Groves?
格罗夫斯女士
Are you and Ms. Shaw--
你和肖女士
Card catalog by the window, top drawer on the right.
窗边的卡片目录 顶层靠右的抽屉
Hurry.
快
What's going on?
怎么了
Your new identities are inside.
你们的新身份在里面
Destroy everything else.
其他全部销毁
I take it your plan to stop Samaritan was unsuccessful.
这么说你阻止"撒马利亚人"上线的计划没成功
Any chance we had of stopping it
我们阻止它的机会
ended when we didn't kill the congressman.
在没杀国会议员那一刻起就完了
This was never about winning.
现在根本不是为了赢
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表