剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people.
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
The government considered these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者
if your number's up, we'll find you.
只要你的号♥码被列出来 我们就会找到你
He won't eat. He sleeps all day.
他不肯吃东西 整天睡觉
When he's not throwing up.
偶尔醒了就吐
Have you changed his food?
你们最近换了他的饮食了吗
Just the same high-performance kibble,
一直是高档的粗磨谷物
plus the occasional table scrap.
偶尔加点儿剩饭
I never feed him from the table.
我从不喂他剩饭
Lethargy, vomiting, and lack of appetite
嗜睡 呕吐 食欲不振
could indicate a more serious underlying cause.
意味着可能有更严重的病因
I'd like to order some additional tests.
我得安排进一步检查
Whatever he needs.
什么都行
In the meantime, I have some anti-nausea medicine
现在 我先开点止吐药
that should ease his symptoms.
缓解下他的症状
I'll be right back.
我去去就回
I'm sorry, you can't be in here.
抱歉 你不能进来
Neither can they.
他们也不能
Give us the ketamine, the doctor lives.
交出[麻醉剂]克他命 饶你一命
You shouldn't have done that.
你真不该来这手
Who are you?
你们是谁
We're merely a couple of concerned dog owners,
我们不过是一对养狗人
Dr. Jensen.
詹森医生
I don't know how to thank you.
我不知道要如何感谢你们
One of those expensive chew toys you have for sale at reception
你接待处出♥售♥的那些昂贵的咀嚼玩具
would help.
就挺好
Bear likes his new vet.
小熊喜欢他的新兽医
He's due for vaccinations in a month.
他还有一个月就要接种疫苗了
It might be nice to visit Dr. Jensen
不妨来詹森医生这里
when he's not participating in a covert operation.
而不用他参加卧底行动
Please, help me. I've lost my husband.
拜托帮帮我 我丈夫失踪了
I'm out on our boat, on Long Island Sound.
我在船上 在长岛海湾
And where is your husband?
那你丈夫呢
He was here when I fell asleep.
我睡觉前他还在
We have a new number, Mr. Reese.
我们有个新号♥码了 里瑟先生
Vanessa Watkins.
凡妮莎·沃特金斯
Former prosecutor with the district attorney's office.
前地检官办公室的公诉人
She's put away some of the city's worst violent offenders,
她起诉过城里最凶残的暴♥力♥罪犯
rapists, murderers, drug traffickers.
强♥奸♥犯 杀人犯 毒枭
Married to Jeremy Watkins, the defense attorney.
她嫁给了杰里米·沃特金斯 辩护律师
A prosecutor married to a defense attorney?
公诉人嫁给了辩护律师
Cats and Dogs, Mr. Reese.
本是天敌啊 里瑟先生
Jeremy's helped countless alleged criminals walk on technicalities,
杰里米的辩护能力帮一堆刑事嫌犯逍遥法外
But it appears now he's the one in trouble.
不过现在看起来有麻烦的是他
He's been missing at sea for two days.
他在海上失踪两天了
Coast Guard's still looking for him.
海岸警卫队还在搜寻他
Maybe an unhappy client came back to haunt him.
也许某位心怀怨恨的客户回来找他算账了
Got eyes on Vanessa, Finch.
看到凡妮莎了 芬奇
Has a friend with her.
跟个朋友在一起
Everything is gonna be all right.
一切都会好起来的
You don't know that, Nicole.
你无法确定 妮可
Nicole Spencer, Vanessa's best friend since college.
妮可·斯宾塞 从大学起就是凡妮莎的至友
She's consoling her.
她在安慰她
Finch, Vanessa's got another problem.
芬奇 凡妮莎另有麻烦了
Ms. Watkins. NYPD.
沃特金斯夫人 纽约警♥察♥
You're under arrest for the murder of your husband,
你被捕了 涉嫌谋杀你丈夫
Jeremy Watkins.
杰里米·沃特金斯
Guess Jeremy's not missing anymore.
看来杰里米已经不再"失踪"了
Cops think she killed him.
警♥察♥认为她杀了他
Oh, dear.
天啊
Hands behind your back.
手背过来
Did the machine give us her number too late?
机器是不是把她的号♥码给迟了
No.
不
The machine generated Vanessa's number
机器给出凡妮莎的号♥码
after Jeremy's disappearance.
是在杰里米失踪后
The threat is new and imminent.
是新威胁 即将到来
In that case, we need to get ears on her interrogation.
这样的话 我们得监听她的审讯
Let's go.
走吧
Vanessa Watkins.
凡妮莎·沃特金斯
Never thought I'd see you on that side of the table.
我从没想过你也会坐在这里
You were tough. I liked you.
你很顽强 我以前很喜欢你
Hell, I even respected you,
见鬼 我甚至很尊重你
Till you married that silver-tongued slimeball in the $5,000 suit.
直到你嫁给了那个锦衣华服巧舌如簧的混球
I would have thought a seasoned prosecutor like Ms. Watkins
我认为像沃特金斯夫人这样经验丰富的公诉人
would invoke her right to an attorney.
会马上要求律师
It's okay, keep quiet.
没事的 保持沉默
Your SOS call will do the talking for you.
你的求救电♥话♥能替你说话
Please, help me. I've lost my husband.
拜托帮帮我 我丈夫失踪了
I'm out on our boat, on Long Island Sound.
我在船上 在长岛海湾
And where is your husband?
那你丈夫呢
He was here when I fell asleep,
我睡觉前他还在
But I heard a noise, and when I got to the deck,
但我听到有声音 我走到甲板上
I saw his body floating away.
看到他的尸体漂走了
Please, help me.
拜托 帮帮我
I almost bought your whole "Damsel In Distress" act.
我差点就相信了你"无助女子"的那套表演
Your husband's blood.
你丈夫的血
You were the only other person on board,
你是唯一在甲板上的人
So we tested the statement you signed for the Coast Guard,
所以我们检测了你在海岸警卫队签过字的陈述
the one where you swore your husband fell overboard.
你在上边作证说你丈夫掉落海里了
Know what we found?
知道我们发现了什么吗
Gunshot residue. Yeah.
射击残留 没错
You forgot to wash your hands.
你忘记洗手了
Money makes people careless.
金钱会让人♥大♥意
With your husband gone, you got a lot more of it.
你丈夫一死 你就能拿到一大笔
5 mil life insurance, vacation home in, uh,
五百万的人寿保险金 还有度假别♥墅♥在
Wha--what was it again,
在什么地方来着
Tuscany, hmm?
[意大利]托斯卡纳
Doesn't matter, you're never gonna see it again.
无所谓了 反正你再也见不到了
Why?
为什么呢
'Cause we found the gun,
因为我们找到枪了
The gun you used to kill Jeremy.
你用来杀死杰里米的枪
Witness saw you toss it into the Long Island Sound,
目击者看见你扔到了长岛海湾
So we dragged it.
所以我们去打捞了
Took a while, but we fished it out.
费了点儿时间 不过我们捞上来了
Ask me, you did the world a favor,
要我说 你算做了件好事
ridding it of that scumbag husband of yours.
搞死了你的混♥蛋♥丈夫
Tell us what really happened.
告诉我们到底发生了什么
We'll hammer out a deal.
我们来个协议
Such a damning list of circumstantial evidence.
这么多的间接证据
So why are you pressing me for a confession, Detective Cameron?
你干嘛还要逼我招供呢 卡梅伦警探
You don't have a body, do you?
你没找到尸体 是吧
You can show my attorney in now.
现在可以请我的律师进来了
Thanks for coming.
感谢前来
I was surprised you asked for me,
我挺惊讶你居然会叫我
Considering you once told my boss I was
毕竟你可曾对我老板说过我是
"A unique combination of lazy and ineffectual."
"集懒惰和无能于一身的极品"
The conversation my attorney and I are about to have
我的律师跟我之间的谈话
will be privileged.
是受保护的
I want all cameras removed.
把摄像头关掉
The judges are all home with their brandy and cigars,
法官们都在家里享受白兰地和雪茄呢
which means you get to spend the night in lockup.
这就意味着你要被关一晚上了
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表