剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
and all from one two-week period.
且都是两周一周期
Now, no bureaucracy moves that fast,
官僚机构的动作不可能那么快
so let me rephrase the question.
所以我重新问下
Is "Research" an automated system?
"探索者"是一个自动系统吗
Is it a machine?
它是一台机器吗
As a sworn officer of the U.S. government,
身为美国联邦政♥府♥正式官员
I can neither confirm nor deny anything pertaining to this matter,
我既不承认也不否认有关此事的任何问题
and I will say the same damn thing to every other question
我对其他所有问题都作同样回答
until the moment you put that gun to my head and pull the trigger.
直到你用枪指着我的头 扣动扳机
As soon as this is over,
这事一完
I'm cutting this stupid chip out of my arm.
我马上切掉胳膊里这破芯片
I'll do yours if you do mine.
你搞我的 我就搞你的
Ready for the moment of truth--
准备好迎接真♥相♥
or lies really?
或者说是谎言了吗
Damn it.
该死
Computers can bite me.
电脑最扯蛋了
I think he likes you.
我觉得他喜欢你
Stay.
停
What are you doing?
你们干嘛
What's with the friendly fire, yo?
怎么朝自己人开火啊
You're off the map, dumbass.
你跑偏了 傻♥逼♥
Collier sent us here to rein you in before you screw up the plan.
科利尔派我们来管管你 免得你搞砸计划
Courthouse is here.
法庭在这里
You're supposed to be here
你应该待在这边
drawing the cops away from the trial.
吸引警♥察♥远离审判
No, man, courthouse is there.
不 法庭在那边
I just delivered the Guinness this morning,
我早上刚往那边送过健力士啤酒
so I'd know, wouldn't I?
我很清楚 好吧
Guess you would.
想来也是
Thanks.
谢了
Been looking for this little bastard all night.
找这个小混♥蛋♥找了一晚上
He's all yours. We're due in court.
他归你了 我们要赶去法庭
You have seen the proof
你们已看过证据
that the woman before you was the ringleader
证明你们眼前的这个女人
of a criminal organization called Northern Lights.
是"北极光"犯罪组织的头目
We've implicated her
我们起诉她涉嫌
in the summary execution of 17 American citizens,
草率处决十七名美国公民
and those are just the ones we know about.
而这还只是已知的人数
And through it all,
自始至终
she shows no remorse,
她都毫无悔意
and I think her silence speaks volumes.
我认为她的沉默已是默认
Since we don't have time for deliberation,
我们没有审议时间
we'll put it to a vote.
就直接投票表决
The defendant is presumed innocent.
被告做无罪推定
Who among you find her guilty?
你们中谁认为她有罪
Jury finds the defendant guilty.
陪审团认定被告有罪
Sentence to be carried out immediately.
判决立即执行
Come on, let's go.
来 走吧
Where were you when flight 77 hit the pentagon?
[911事件]77航♥班♥撞上五角大楼时你在哪儿
Because I was inside it.
我可就在楼里
I carried out the wounded.
我背出伤员
I covered up bodies.
我掩盖尸体
And I have spent every day since
自那之后我每一天
putting bullets in the people responsible
都在追杀肇事者
and in anyone else who even thinks
和所有企图
that they can do that to our country again.
再次袭击我们国家的人
You want to shoot me
你要毙了我
because I had to tap a few phone calls,
就因为我不得不监听几个电♥话♥
read a few e-mails,
浏览几封电邮
then you go right ahead.
那就放马过来吧
But you better turn that gun on yourself next, Mr. Collier,
不过之后记得调转枪口对着你自己 科利尔先生
because you have broken just as many laws,
因为你也一样违法无数
and the only difference is,
而你我唯一的区别是
I didn't wrap myself up in the American flag
我不会高裹美国国旗
and try to convince people that I was a hero.
广而告知我是英雄
I believe you love your country.
我相信你热爱国家
I believe that when you started,
我相信最初的时候
people thought what you were doing
大家认为你所做的事
made a lot of sense.
很有必要
But it's gone too far,
但现在做过头了
and it has to stop.
必须停止了
Please,
请问
who built the machine?
是谁造了机器
How does it work?
它工作原理如何
Where is it located?
它在哪儿
Honestly?
说实话
I don't know.
我不知道
You don't know?
你不知道
The woman in charge of it all doesn't know.
主控一切的女人不知道
If you don't know, who does?
你不知道 那谁知道
The people have spoken.
人♥民♥意愿已定
Stop.
住手
I can help you.
我能帮你
The questions you're asking, I know the answers.
你问的问题 我知道答案
Really?
是吗
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because I built it.
因为它是我造的
Everyone needs to turn in their phone.
所有人上交手♥机♥
We're switching up communication.
我们要换联络方式了
It's no longer safe for us to meet here as a group.
我们再集♥合♥会面不安全了
What's going on, Peter?
怎么回事 彼得
Security measure.
安全措施
From now on, storage units
从现在起 存储仓库
will only be used as message centers.
只用来传达信息
Wait a second.
等等
I thought this was a democracy.
我还当我们是民♥主♥的
Why don't we Want to put it to a vote, Adams?
我们何不 想投票决定吗 亚当斯
I want to know what the hell we're doing,
我想知道我们到底在干什么
instead of just doxing another politician,
我们没收集政♥治♥家的情报
another DDoS attack on some intel site.
也没对某个网站进行分布式拒绝服务攻击
What do you suggest?
你有何建议
Blow something up, take someone out.
炸点东西 杀点人
You wanted to make a statement?
你不是说要表态
Let's do it.
来吧
Violence.
暴♥力♥
We are not terrorists.
我们不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
We target specific violators, no collateral damage.
我们对付特定的违法者 不能附带伤害
Who do you suggest we go after?
你建议我们对付谁呢
People who destroy lives, like they did to your brother.
那些像摧毁你哥哥一样摧毁他人的人
All right,
好吧
let's put it to a vote.
我们投票
Wait a minute.
等一下
But I say we name the target,
不过我们需要个目标
and I have an idea.
我有个人选
The kind of person who went after my brother.
正是对付我哥哥的那种人
It's recording.
录音中
Knew you wouldn't be dumb enough to wear a wire.
就知道你还没蠢到戴窃听器
What is going on here?
这是怎么回事
It's all in the file.
都在文件里了
Or why don't you just tell her, Adams?
或者不如你来告诉她 亚当斯
My God, it's you. You're FBI.
天啊 是你 你是联调局的
First he went after my brother, now they're after me.
先是对付我哥哥 现在又来对付我
I guess I don't need to wear the mask anymore, huh?
看来我不用再带面具了 是吧
Where did you get this? This is a bunch of nonsense.
你从哪儿弄来的 这是一派胡言
"Tyranny like hell is not easily conquered."
"暴♥政♥如同地狱 不会轻易被推♥翻♥"
"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
"斗争愈艰难 胜利愈荣耀"
"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly.
"太容易得到的东西 我们不会珍惜
It is dearness only that gives everything value."
其价值 取决于为其付出的努力"
Especially life.
尤其是生命
How's that for a statement?
这个"表态"如何
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表