剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Perhaps, Ms. Shaw, had you been
其实 肖女士 要是你能
a touch more solicitous when asking her if she needed help...
在问她是否需要帮助时更热忱一点
What? I asked, she said no.
怎么了 我问过了 她说没有
If you ask me, the kid can take care of her--
要我说 这孩子能照顾好自
Is everything all right?
还好吗
You're not gonna believe this, Finch.
你肯定不会相信 芬奇
Shaw just got made by a ten-year-old.
肖刚才被个十岁的孩子发现了
What kind of a weird-ass kid uses counter-surveillance tactics?
什么样的小屁孩儿会用反跟踪策略
I got it from here.
我来接手
But I think you freaked her out a little.
不过我想你有点吓到她了
It's mutual.
彼此彼此
I'll recon her building.
我去查她的住所
Mr. Reese,
里瑟先生
we need to have a talk about Ms. Shaw.
我们得谈谈肖女士的事
Don't worry, I've got us up on a private line.
别担心 我用了我们的私密线路
Look, it won't do to save this little girl's life
你看 这样对那小姑娘的安全可没好处
only to have her scared to death by Ms. Shaw.
肖女士把人家吓得半死
Perhaps it would be best if we kept her at arm's length from Ms. Zhirova.
也许我们最好让她离芝诺娃女士远一点儿
Fine with me, I hate kids.
我没意见 我讨厌小孩子
Ms. Shaw?
肖女士
What, Finch?
怎么 芬奇
You think I didn't bug your office?
你以为我没监听你的办公室
We've got trouble, Finch.
我们有麻烦了 芬奇
Get her!
抓住她
Whoever this girl is, Finch, she has a very grown-up problem.
别看这丫头年龄小 芬奇 她麻烦可是够大
Come on.
走吧
911 emergency.
911报♥警♥电♥话♥
I just saw an accident.
我刚目击了一起事故
A tire blew, and the driver lost control.
车胎爆了 车子失去了控制
Please send someone.
请派人来
I need an ETA on that bus!
车上的急救设备拿来
And get a back brace ready, just in case!
准备个固定支架 可能会需要
The top's completely collapsed.
顶完全塌了
I'll try to get to the driver.
我试试救司机
Driver's DOA.
司机已经死亡
Hello?
喂
I've got a 10-45.
有生还者
Someone's alive in there.
这里有人还活着
I can't see 'em.
我看不到人
I'll check the other side.
我去看另一边
Hey, there. Are you hurt?
喂 你受伤了吗
I don't think so.
应该没有
Is my dad okay?
我爸还好吗
What's your name, sweetheart?
你叫什么名字 宝贝
Sameen.
萨姆恩
Okay, Sameen, hang on, kiddo.
好的萨姆恩 坚持住孩子
I'm coming to you, okay?
我这就来了 好吗
Finch, so much for keeping me away from the kid.
芬奇 不是说让我离这孩子远点儿吗
Ms. Zhirova. Is she safe? For now.
芝诺娃女士 还安全吗 目前是
But I don't think our tangos have given up.
不过我看敌人是不会放弃的
Me either.
我也一样
What's your 20?
你在哪里
Sub-basement. A few floors down.
下层地下室 下边几层
Hold your position.
守在那里
I'm on my way.
我这就过去
Any idea what this is about?
知道这是怎么回事吗
Do you know who those men were or why they tried to grab you?
知道那些是什么人 为什么要逮你吗
Probably because I'm a spy.
也许因为我是间谍
She doesn't know.
她不知道
So we have no idea who's after her?
那我们是完全不知道谁想抓她了
The guy giving orders had a tremor in his hand.
发号♥施令的那个人手在颤抖
Could be Parkinson's.
可能是帕金森症
It's a rare enough condition. It might help us to identify him.
这倒不多见 也许有助于查清他的身份
All right, John, I'll meet you at the northeast corner.
好吧 约翰 我在东北角跟你碰头
No. Please stay put, Ms. Shaw. Mr. Reese will come to you.
不 待着别动 肖女士 里瑟先生会去找你
Your job is to protect Ms. Zhirova at all costs.
你的任务是全力保护芝诺娃女士
Sir, yes, sir.
遵命 长官
I thought you might be a robot.
我以为你是机器人
No hits for Parkinson's in the database,
数据库里没查到那帕金森的资料
but if you're looking for bad guys, you've gone to the right place.
但如果你想找坏人 那可来对地方了
Your girl lives in an impact zone.
那小姑娘是住在个"冲击区"里
That doesn't sound good.
听起来不怎么妙
Her address is in a blind spot
她那里是个盲区
where funding for domain awareness ran out.
没有资金覆盖监控
Criminals like to go where the cameras aren't.
罪犯最喜欢去没有监控的地方
No sign of our friend in the suit.
没有看到那位西装男
But she's on another one of her secret calls.
但她又在打她的秘密电♥话♥
Definitely up to something.
肯定在谋划什么
Find out what.
去查清楚
Gotta go.
挂了
Carter, where were you last night?
卡特 昨晚你在哪儿
A bunch of us went out for drinks. I left you a message.
我们一群人去喝酒了 我还给你留言了
New gun, Laskey?
新枪啊 拉斯基
Like it? I just bought it last weekend.
喜欢吗 我上周末刚买♥♥的
Gun show in Jersey.
新泽西枪♥械♥展
So you brought it across state lines illegally?
那你是带着它非法跨越州界了
You do know that every gun in New York
你知道纽约的所有枪♥支♥
has to have a ballistics test on file, right?
都必须进行弹道测试存档 是吧
Nice.
挺好
You guys have the girl yet?
你们抓到那丫头了吗
We're closing in, but she has help.
快了 但她有人帮忙
What's your name? Not important.
你叫什么名字 不重要
Who are you?
那你是谁
Why are you here?
为什么在这儿
How'd you know I was gonna be in trouble?
你怎么知道我会有麻烦
How's it going, John?
怎么样了 约翰
Still clearing our extraction route,
还在清理营救路线
same as I was two minutes ago.
跟两分钟之前一样
Who's John?
约翰是谁
Is he your friend?
是你朋友吗
Is he your boyfriend? No.
是你男朋友吗 不是
He's a coworker.
是同事
"Coworker." So this is your job?
"同事" 那这就是你的工作了
What are you? Like, Spec Ops or something?
你是什么人 特种部队之类的吗
Oh, man! What agency do you work for?
天啊 你在什么机构工作
CIA? NSA? INSCOM?
中情局 国安局 情报与安全司令部
Why would a big agency like that care what happens to me?
那种大机构为什么会关心我的事
We're not a big agency.
我们不是大机构
Why would a small agency care what happens to me?
那小机构为什么会关心我的事
We're not any agency.
我们不是什么机构
We're just a...
我们只是
I don't even know what we are.
我也不知道我们是什么
To be honest, I'm only in it for the dog.
说实话 我加入就是为了那条狗
You guys have a dog?
你们还有条狗
No sign of 'em here.
没有看到他们
Clear. Check the next room.
安全 检查下一个房♥间
I got eyes on two tangos, Finch.
我看到两个敌人 芬奇
I'm taking 'em out.
我去把他们放倒
Absolutely not!
绝对不行
If anything happened to you, Ms. Zhirova would be defenseless.
要是你出了什么事 芝诺娃女士无力自保
Let Mr. Reese worry about the kidnappers.
让里瑟先生负责绑♥架♥者
You just get the girl out of there. Now.
你负责把那小姑娘带出去 快
We can handle it. All right.
我们能搞定 好的
Come on.
来吧
There they are! Run!
他们在那儿 跑
Let's move!
快追
This way.
这边
It's okay. I'm in here all the time.
没事的 我总来这里
My listening station.
我的监听站
We should be safe here.
我们在这儿很安全
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表