剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
We should have heard from her.
应该有她的消息了
Hello, there.
你好呀
How are you, Miss May?
还好吗 梅小姐
Call me "root."
叫我"根"
Of course. And you can call me "Control."
当然 你可以叫我"主控者"
I believe our interests are aligned.
我相信我们有共同的利益
The government can help you escape.
政♥府♥可以帮你逃脱
Our department can protect you
我们的部门可以保护你
from Harold and his friend in the suit.
不受哈罗德和他西装男朋友的伤害
You have been running missions for them, correct?
你一直在帮他们做事 对吗
I'm more of an independent contractor.
我更像是独♥立♥契约人
Is that why they committed you to an asylum--
所以他们把你关到精神病院里吗
to keep you contained?
为了控制你
Seems everybody wants to lock me up.
好像所有人都想把我关起来
What I saw in the hotel confirms something
刚才在酒店的事证实了
that I have long suspected.
我一直以来的猜测
You have administrative access.
你有管♥理♥员♥权限
You have found a way inside the machine.
你有办法进入机器
I want you to give me that access,
我要你把权限给我
for the sake of your country,
为了你的祖国
and perhaps for other payment.
还能拿到酬劳
It'd be like giving a five-year-old kid to a jet--
那简直像送五岁小孩子一架飞机开
irresponsible and stupid.
不负责任 极度愚蠢
That's a shame.
真遗憾
I was really hoping to do this
我真的很希望能采用
the easy way.
轻松点的方式
However...
不过
there are other options.
还有其他选择
Rise and shine, wonder boy.
起床喜洋洋了 神奇小子
Truce, right?
休战 行吧
'cause round two won't go so good for you.
第二轮你可没好果子吃了
I'm not gonna fight you.
我不会和你打架的
That was very stupid of you, Lionel.
你这样太蠢了 莱奈尔
You should know better than to hit me.
你聪明的话就不该打我
You're lucky to be alive.
现在还活着算你运气
I won my points, Holyfield.
我也得分了 [拳王]霍利菲尔德
Are you getting us out of here?
你不把我们弄出去吗
You know, throw your weight around?
滥用下职权啥的
The yokel sheriff of east bumblesquat
这破地方的乡巴佬警长
can't read an NYPD badge.
不认纽约警局的警徽
Better get comfortable.
还是歇歇吧
This is the place.
就是这儿了
Our friend has a safe deposit box.
我们的朋友有个保险箱
The drives are in it.
硬盘就在保险箱里
Safe deposit box won't do us much good without the key.
保险箱要是没钥匙我们干瞪眼
Claypool's been rocking footed pajamas for months.
克雷普病号♥服都穿几个月了
I doubt he still has it.
他肯定没有了
I'm afraid we've lost him to his medical alert button.
他注意力又转到医疗警报按钮上了
I was wondering why that thing didn't work.
我就奇怪这玩意儿为什么不管用了
Hello? Hello.
你好 你好
Can I help you with anything?
有什么可以帮你的吗
Yeah, do you have any Twizzlers?
你这里有[糖果]特乐滋吗
We're here for a safe deposit box in the name of--
我们来看保险箱 注册名字是
Smoot. Rudiger Smoot, box 433.
斯穆特 鲁迪格·斯穆特 保险箱号♥433
Of course, Mr. Smoot.
没问题 斯穆特先生
This way, gentlemen.
这边走 先生们
Just breathe.
呼吸
This is fun.
真有趣
In the 1960s, the government experimented
上世纪六十年代 政♥府♥尝试
with various substances to enhance interrogations.
用各种药物来强化审讯
A barbiturate in one arm to knock you out,
一只胳膊上来一针[镇静剂]巴比妥酸盐把人弄晕
An amphetamine in the other--
另一只来一针[兴♥奋♥剂♥]安非他明
A roller coaster of sorts.
感觉如云霄飞车
You can only take so many rounds of it
你承受不了几轮
before your heart explodes.
心脏就要爆掉了
Shall we begin?
我们开始吧
Where is it?
它在哪儿
It is...
它
beyond your reach.
你碰不着
You think you're in charge?
你以为你主掌大权
It's adorable just how wrong you are.
真是错得离谱到可爱啊
Your safe deposit box is just over here, Mr. Smoot.
您的保险箱在这边 斯穆特先生
Who the hell is Rudiger Smoot?
鲁迪格·斯穆特是哪根葱啊
It was a dare.
是个挑战
Arthur said I couldn't create a false identity
亚瑟说我做不出一个安全到
sound enough to open a bank account.
足以开银行账户的假身份
The added challenge was the obviously fake name--
附加的挑战是必须用明显的假名字
Rudiger Smoot.
鲁迪格·斯穆特
Rudiger?
鲁迪格
Nickname "Rudy"...
昵称"鲁迪"
The one Claypool was dishing about to Vigilance
也就是克雷普被注射了硫喷妥钠时
while he was jacked up on sodium pentothal.
对"时刻警惕"说出的名字
If he told Vigilance the location, we'll soon have
如果他告诉了"时刻警惕"地址 只怕很快
some rather aggressive privacy activists on our hands.
那些咄咄逼人的隐私激进分子就要来了
Sooner than soon. We got company.
比"很快"还快 已经来了
They're using tricked-out lasers to fry the security cams.
他们在用激光破坏安保摄像头
It's Vigilance.
是"时刻警惕"
I'll slow 'em down.
我来拖住他们
Here we are. I'll need your key, Mr. Smoot.
找到了 请把钥匙给我 斯穆特先生
Get down and no one gets hurt!
乖乖趴下 免得受伤
Everybody down on the ground right now!
所有人马上趴下
You heard him!
你们听到了
Down, now! I'm not gonna tell you again!
趴下 我不会再重复了
I've always said banks were meant to be robbed.
我一直说银行开了就是用来抢的
To the left! Move it!
去左边 快点
You heard him! Move! Move!
你们听到了 快 快
All the way back! Keep moving!
到后面去 继续
The cavalry has arrived.
突击队来了
Anthony, 2 left, 2 right--
安东尼 左边两个 右边两个
It's Hersh. Get out of there now.
是赫什 马上出来
Drop your weapons and come out of the bank with your hands up.
放下武器 举起手从银行出来
I'll organize the defensive line.
我去组织防线
Good. I'll go to the vault.
很好 我去金库
Finch, get out now.
芬奇 快出来
Too late. Good luck, Ms. Shaw.
晚了 祝你好运 肖女士
You're on your own.
你自己搞定
They got to let us out of here soon.
他们很快就得放我们出去
They're just keeping us in here for a laugh at this point.
现在关着我们就当笑话了
Nothing wrong with jail.
监狱也没什么不好
Some of the best vacations I've ever had were behind bars.
我最好的几个假期都是在监狱里
You're a peach, you know that?
你是人见人爱花见花开 知道不
How about we just figure a way to get out of here and go home?
我们想办法出去 然后回家吧
Home?
回家
What home, Lionel?
什么家 莱奈尔
You know, I mean, you've never actually invited me over,
你懂的 虽然你从没邀请我去过
but home--
但是家
meaning our friends and that thing we were doing.
就是我们的朋友 我们做的事
What is it we were doing again?
我们做的什么事呢
Helping people,
帮助别人
keeping 'em safe
保护他们的安全
so they could get home to their loved ones.
让他们能回家与挚爱团圆
No offense, Lionel.
无意冒犯 莱奈尔
I know the whole "being a good guy" thing is new to you,
我知道"当好人"这种事对你来说很新鲜
but you're not fooling anyone,
但你谁也骗不了
and neither will we.
我们都骗不了
We weren't helping people.
我们不是在帮助别人
We were delaying the inevitable.
我们只是推迟了"必然"
No one ever said we were gonna win,
没人说过我们一定会赢
but it doesn't mean you stop fighting.
但这不代表要放弃抗争
No.
不
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表