剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You're on your own.
自求多福吧
Someone has to stop me from murdering him.
得有人拦着我别宰了他
Wanna dance?
想跳舞吗
I thought you'd never ask.
就怕你不问啊
Watch out, hope the chaperones don't catch us.
小心 希望监管人不会抓到我们
Maybe we'll get detention together.
或许我们会一起被留堂
If I didn't know better,
要不是特别了解你
I'd say you're enjoying yourself, Shaw.
我会觉得你挺享受啊 肖
It's nice to have a partner who's willing to let you lead.
有个愿意对方领舞的舞伴真不错
What's your secret, Betty?
你的秘密是什么 贝蒂
You know how many hours of testimony I've heard?
你知道我听过多少的证言吗
I can always tell when somebody's not telling the truth.
我能看穿别人说没说真话
You look ten years younger than the rest of us.
你比我们其他人看起来年轻十岁
How do you handle stress?
你是怎么处理压力的
Every once in a while,
时不时的
I shoot someone.
开枪突突人
Sounds like you need a good lawyer.
听起来你需要个好律师
Then again, I'm sure you're...
不过 我很确定
you can talk your way out of almost anything.
你能凭一张嘴就脱身
You know, that's funny.
真有意思
The Betty Harris I remember,
我记忆中的贝蒂·哈里斯
she was... a shy introvert.
她很 内向
She couldn't even carry a conversation.
都不敢跟别人说话
You're not Betty.
你不是贝蒂
So who are you?
你是谁
I may be the one person here who thinks you're innocent.
我或许是这里唯一认为你清白的人
Everyone knows I killed Claire.
所有人都认为我杀了克莱尔
What makes you so different?
你为什么不
I've spent a lot of time with killers.
我接触过很多杀手
I think you cared for Claire,
我认为你在乎克莱尔
but I also think that you're hiding something.
但我也认为你有所隐瞒
So why don't you just tell me the truth
不如你告诉我真♥相♥
so I don't have to beat it out of you?
省得我严刑拷打
"Claire"?
"克莱尔"
What kind of psycho would do this?
什么变♥态♥会做出这种事
Someone's trying to drive Matthew to the brink.
有人想逼马修崩溃
You got eyes on Doug?
你看见道格了吗
You think he planted the dummy?
你觉得是他放的假人
He hasn't moved an inch all night.
他一晚上没有动过
Toke.
图克
You seen anyone acting weird?
你有没有看到什么行为古怪的人
Are you kidding? Everyone's exactly the same.
你开玩笑吗 所有人都跟以前一样
Only fatter.
只是更胖了
Present company excluded.
在座的除外
And Phil, that dude grew a foot and put on 100 pounds of muscle.
还有费尔 那家伙高了三十厘米 长了九十斤肌肉
He was smaller?
他以前很矮小吗
He played Tiny Tim in the school play.
他在学校戏剧里扮演过"小蒂姆"
Reese. You spot a threat?
里瑟 你发现威胁了吗
Not sure, but it sounds like our friend Phil might be an impostor.
不确定 但看来那位费尔可能是个假货
Isn't anyone at this reunion who they say they are?
本次重聚来的都不是本人吗
They said you were fast.
他们说你动作很快
Who's they?
他们是谁
Guess they were wrong.
看来他们错了
Dudes, you're both like scary ninjas.
伙计们 你们跟恐怖忍♥者似的
Drop the cleaver or I break his neck.
把刀放下 不然我就拗断他的脖子
How's that for fast?
这样够快吗
Who sent you? Why are you here?
谁派你来的 你来这里干什么
What happened to Phil?
费尔怎么了
This was a domestic terrorist
他是本土恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
who ingested cyanide
刚吞了氰化物
to avoid giving me information about his underground operation.
以避免向我泄露他所在地下组织的信息
Phil became a terrorist?
费尔变成恐♥怖♥分♥子♥了
Shaw.
肖
Phil wasn't class of '94.
费尔不是94级的学生
He's Vigilance.
他是"时刻警惕"的人
What does Vigilance want with Matthew?
"时刻警惕"对马修有什么企图
Vigilance isn't here for Matthew.
"时刻警惕"不是冲马修来的
They're here for us.
他们是冲我们来的
Need help with the body?
要帮忙处理尸体吗
Phil's on ice.
费尔被冷冻了
Unfortunately, the tater tots are not.
很可惜 马铃薯球就没地方了
How the hell did Vigilance find us in the first place?
"时刻警惕"怎么找到我们的
Your guess is as good as mine.
我跟你一样一头雾水
Phil was here to see how we work,
费尔来观察我们的行动
until we forced his hand.
直到我们逼他出了手
There could be more.
可能有更多人
A lot more.
很多人
Got another problem. Matthew's disappeared.
还有个问题 马修不见了
We need to get to the bottom of Claire's death
我们得查清克莱尔死亡的真♥相♥
before this reunion becomes a deep-seated revenge tour.
以免本次重聚变成报仇之旅
That is one sick joke.
好变♥态♥的恶作剧
Reese, someone's tampered with the parting gifts.
里瑟 有人偷换了派对礼物
Hydrocodone.
氢可酮
Same drug Claire overdosed on.
克莱尔服用过量的药物
来化学实验室找我
新消息 来自克莱尔·克雷恩
Claire just reached out and touched Doug from the grave.
克莱尔刚从坟墓爬出来找道格了
I think we may have gotten this wrong.
我觉得我们也许搞错了
Matthew's not the one being terrorized.
被恐吓的不是马修
Doug is.
而是道格
How fast can you get to the chem lab?
你多快能赶到化学实验室
"I can't go on with my life after what I did to Claire."
对克莱尔下手后 我无法再面对自我
You wrote this?
这是你写的吗
My suicide note?
我的自杀遗言
The photos at the bowling alley.
保龄球馆的照片
Claire's dummy, the pills, why?
克莱尔的假人 药片 为什么
Isn't it obvious?
还不够明显吗
You're gonna kill me.
你要杀我
Why not? You killed Claire.
为什么不呢 你杀了克莱尔
Here, have a seat.
来 坐吧
Sit down.
坐下
Why would I hurt Claire?
我怎么会伤害克莱尔
She was my best friend.
她是我最好的朋友
I was always there for her whenever you made her cry.
每次你把她弄哭 都是我在陪她
You were always there 'cause you were trying to get in her pants,
你陪她是因为你想跟她上♥床♥
and prom night was no exception, Doug,
毕业舞会也不例外 道格
'cause she ran straight to you after we fought.
因为我们一吵完架她就去找你了
I never saw her again after she left the dance with you.
她在舞会上跟你离开后 我再也没见过她
We left 'cause she was upset.
我们离开是因为她很不开心
She thought I was flirting with Linda Holmes.
她以为我在跟琳达·福尔摩斯调情
No, she thought you were flirting with Barbara Foster.
不 她以为你在跟芭芭拉·福斯特调情
Yeah, you're right.
是 你说得对
But how would you know what we fought about?
但你怎么知道我们为什么吵架的
Unless she told you
除非是她告诉你的
because she came crying to you later that night?
因为那天晚上她后来又跑来跟你哭诉了
I-no, Matthew, I can explain.
我 不 马修 我可以解释
Why you let Claire die?
为什么你要让克莱尔死
Or why you let everyone think I killed her?
为什么你要让所有人认为是我杀了她
I didn't mean to hurt Claire.
我不是故意要伤害克莱尔
I thought maybe she'd like me more if she was--
我觉得要她喜欢我 她最好是
Unconscious? Relaxed.
失去知觉 放松一点
Exactly how much hydrocodone did you slip into her drink, Doug?
你到底往她的饮料里放了多少氢可酮 道格
You're a prosecutor.
你是检察官
Aren't you supposed to be taking me to court?
你不是应该把我送上法庭吗
I'm afraid the court won't look favorably
恐怕法庭不太喜欢
on a gunpoint confession.
枪口下的告白
This isn't justice.
这不是正义
For two decades,
过去二十年
I believed I pushed Claire over the edge,
我一直以为是自己把克莱尔逼上了绝路
that she OD'd because of me,
她药物过量是因为我
until I got this reunion invitation
直到我收到这份重聚邀请
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表