剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
But you wanna play Billy badass?
不过 你想耍横装牛逼
You go right ahead.
你请便
But I spent enough time with you to know you're afraid of me.
但我和你相处够久了 我知道你怕我
That's why you have your idiot friend here for backup.
所以才找了个白♥痴♥朋友当支援
I know you, Laskey.
我了解你 拉斯基
Just like I know Jerry back there is a lieutenant in Bronx VICE
就像我了解那位杰里是布朗克斯分局风化组的警督
who paid for this bar with dirty cash from shaking down hookers.
靠敲诈妓♥女♥的钱开了这家酒吧
And I have the proof to put him away for it.
我有证据能让他为此蹲大牢
Now I was gonna wait and arrest you two with everyone else.
我本打算等等 把你俩和其他人一起逮捕
But if this is how you wanna play it, little man,
但如果你想这么玩 小家伙
Guess I'll have to take you down right now.
我只好现在就把你拿下
You both can go easy... or it can be hard.
你俩可以选敬酒 也可以选罚酒
They should've killed you, you stupid bit--
他们早该杀了你 你个贱
Put the gun down.
放下枪
Put it down!
放下
Sit down.
坐下
Now we gotta figure this out.
现在我们得想法解决了
Figure this out? You just killed him.
解决 你刚杀了他
No.
不
You did.
是你杀的
Registered to you in the state of New Jersey.
这把枪在新泽西州注册在你的名下
All I gotta do is submit it for ballistics.
我只需要上交做个弹道测试
But I'm not gonna do that.
不过我不会那么做
Not yet.
暂时不会
You don't work for HR anymore, son.
你不再为HR工作了 小子
You work for me now.
你现在为我工作
Never seen anything like it.
从没见过这样的
I told her the news, and she understood, but...
我把消息告诉了她 她也懂了 但是
I don't know.
我不知道
I think there's something wrong with the kid.
我觉得那孩子有点问题
What if I don't like it?
要是我不喜欢呢
You lived with Vadim, you can live anywhere.
你跟瓦迪姆都住得了 哪里都能住得了
And it's supposed to be one of the top schools in the world.
而且这应该是全世界最顶级的学校了
Not every kid gets to become
不是所有孩子都能
the ward of a reclusive billionaire.
有个隐型富豪当监护人
Now if you're ever in trouble again,
你要再有麻烦
call this number.
打这个号♥码
Don't sell it, okay?
别卖♥♥掉 好吗
I know it won't mean much to you,
我知道这对你没有意义
but it'll mean a lot to me that you have it.
但你拿着这个对我意义重大
I'm just not wired for this kind of stuff, kid.
我对这种事没有感觉 孩子
I know.
我知道
I figured you out.
我懂你了
It's not that you don't have feelings.
你不是没有感觉
It's just like...
你就像是
the volume is turned way down.
音量调低了
Like the sound on an old tape.
就好像旧磁带一样
The voices are there.
声音还在
You just have to listen.
只需要去倾听
Bye, Shaw.
再见了 肖
You're hurting me.
你弄疼我了
So I... disobeyed some...
我 违背了一些
pretty much all...
差不多是全部
of your orders.
命令
Am I fired?
我被解雇了吗
On the contrary, Ms. Shaw.
正相反 肖女士
I think you finally got the job.
我想你终于得到这份工作了
Now about that bug in my library...
关于我图书馆的监听器
Haven't found it yet, have you?
你还没找到 是吧
Did you miss me?
你想我了吗
We're gonna have so much fun together.
我们在一起会很好玩的
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表